Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
dress boutique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

Monte jumped at the thought of being struck by lightning and clutched her hair instinctively. She had just had it styled today, and it cost a lot. "No need to worry. I'm not a stalker!" There was a card that came with this, but she had lost those the first day of her arrival. How were they suppose to contact her? "Uh, you could just call my name and I just I'll be wherever..eventually." New job and she was already feeling like an amateur.

"Alright darlings, I have to see a man about a horse. Some cupid's gun fired off and the two are..I'll spare you those details." Right before anyone's eyes she disappeared in a flurry of red smoke. [Exit]

{Out.Of.Cupids: I'll be gone for some while. Like 2 days tops. }

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Blinking, Adrian coughed a bit and waved away the smoke. "Well then, that was unexpected," he said, brushing a piece of lint from his shoulder. "And definitely strange."
Adrian took a deep breath and signaled to an employee, who brought clothes he'd picked out earlier into the dressing room. "Can you behave while I get changed?"

Awesome nerd

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"She seems nice." Lena smiled before noticing Adrian attempt to leave for the dressing room. "You're changing? Nooo! I'm totally loving this look! It's, uh, steampunk! Yeah, that's the word! And you know, the 's' in steampunk means sexy~"

Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_
D'aww...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"And the steam stands for, "it's like a steam engine in here!"" he said, pushing the sleeves up and sliding them into his pockets. "Fine, fine. But let's get going. We have a wedding to go to soon."

Awesome nerd

_Violin of Vanadiel_
Bring us souvinirs from Not-Gaia-Land!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 pm

"Hey, if I wear this dress than you wear that get-up." Lena said and hooked her arm around his. "So! Did you pick out the best possible place for the wedding to be at?" she asked him while debating over playing with his hair or not. "I figured I did enough deciding, what with the cake and all." she said and laughed proudly.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I was thinking that waterfall hidden in the park would be a good place," said Adrian, rubbing the back on his neck with his free hand and turning a little red. "It's remote, private, and romantic. What do you think?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

"Sounds pretty good. So is it going to be a private wedding or will there be some guests?" she asked, eager to meet a few of Adrian's own friends. It'd be nice to see Roy and Erik again, too. They were pretty funny when they had their rivalry fights. Thinking about Erik, however, made part of her feel... weird. A bad kind of weird, like some part of her memories were locked up because of him.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He laughed, opening the door. "Why, guests, of course! I want my few close friends and yours to know we're serious, and getting married."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 pm

"I'd guess that getting married is a good way to tell that we're serious." Lena laughed then tapped his shoulders playfully. "Enough talking about it! Let's go! I want your virginity, like, yesterday!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Why on Earth are you so excited to get me in bed?" he chuckled, walking over to the car. "Alright, alright. I'm going to drop you off at your hotel so you can get ready for the wedding tonight. You want to use my phone to call up your bridesmaids?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"Well you looking so sexy but being so sweet isn't really helping." Lena said casually as she got in the passenger's seat. "Nah, I'll just use the hotel phone. Oh yeah, I never got to ask. Who's your Best Man?" she asked him while buckling herself in.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

As he buckled himself in, Adrian looked up and sighed. "I...I don't think I ever picked one. Maybe I should call up that fella Roy. He seems nice."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 pm

"Roy?" Lena blinked and gave it some thought. "Yeah, I think he'd be happy to. Especially since his girlfriends' sisters will be my Maids of Honor." She smiled widely at him. "I've got to warn you, though, Roy's a sap when it comes to things like weddings."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Starting up the car, Adrian laughed. "That's alright. Better he cry than me." The man started to drive, taking a deep breath. "Can you call him for me? My phone should be in the glove compartment."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Lena nodded and took his phone out. She dialed up Roy's number and pressed the piece of technology to her ear, listening to a few rings before hearing the other end pick up.
"H-Hello?" Roy's shaky voice sniffed.
"Hey, Roy, it's Lena." She blinked at the sniffling noises. "Jesus, is something wrong?"
"
Oh, uh... N-Not really. Daisy and Carnation are just going through some things.... Long story short, I gave Carnation a brain freeze. So stupid!!" The sound of a thud against a table was heard before his voice returned. "So, umm *sniff* why'd you call?"
"...Okay...? Anyways, Adrian needs a Best Man. You in?"
"
Wh-Me? I barely know the guy!"
"Yeah, but you know me. C'mon, Roy, pleeeeeease?" Lena shot puppy dog eyes out the window, and even though the two weren't meeting face-to-face, you could hear Roy stiffen as if he could still see it.
"
Er... I guess so. I might be a little late, though. I'll be picking Erik up."
"No problem. See you soon!" Lena smiled and hung up the phone. "Done and done." she said proudly while putting the phone back into the glove compartment. "Say, why do they call these things glove compartments anyway? They store everything except gloves! Unless..." She leaned in and started poking around for any sign of a glove hiding.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces