Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 pm
And has Rahenno's version of Naruto's chakra form been approved anywhere? Is it mentioned in his profile? The answer to that is a big, fat NO. And even if you're "Mastered" it--like Naruto has--the possibility of the Kyuubi betraying you and taking over your body is ever present. I'm not budging on this. It's a rule, and it will be followed. No exceptions.

You also talk about how you use 'forms' from the series. How about you obey the nature of the Kyuubi as well? If you did, you would have been dead by now. Instead, you've twisted a Canon demon to deny it's character to suit your purposes. That's low. That's what I like to call 'cheating'.

And Naito...it doesn't matter how long Rah's had the Kyuubi. The nine-tailed fox is a living mass of hatred. It will seize any opportunity to take control, and Rahenno ALLOWED it to take control. When he allows such a being of hatred to take control, I honestly don't see how--even if he's "Mastered" it, that he could take control again. It doesn't make sense, especially when he let it of his own free will.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm
If all we're doing is going to argue then we should do what Masumi said and call it a draw, I'm tired of going back and fourth and this fight, ooc-wise and rp-wise is boring me.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:30 pm
All I say if someone starts godmodding the other person will do the same and as such both of them are wrong.

So far I think both of them been in the wrong on how they used there demon and angel.

Rah has gone out off control cause of the demon taking over him, I think Masumi was the one who sealed him back off or it was someone else. I know it was a sealing master from back then.

You can't say only Rah is wrong in this situation, and Rah you have to take in account of what Muffin is saying as well.

If anything both of them have to reset the fight since it's became a cluster ******** in there.

Rah has potential to use tail stages from the show and manga, but he also has to realize the dangers of going to far. I think six or seven he would still be fine considering the amount of time he's had the demon and been a kage level nin. Eight or nine he would just be a demon unless someone powerful seals or repairs his seal back off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Rahenno
If all we're doing is going to argue then we should do what Masumi said and call it a draw, I'm tired of going back and fourth and this fight, ooc-wise and rp-wise is boring me.

*hits like button*  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm
Rahenno

*hits dislike button*

Your boring if your gonna end it like that, this is part of two arcs now an old and new one and thanks to your demon you gotta fight Shane and Shane has to fight you.
And I'm tired that no s rank can have a proper fight anymore as well that's killing the guild as well. So my vote for that suggestion is no.
that just me though lmao haha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX
Question: How is the same summon in the same fight..at the same time?
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?

idk I guess whoever summoned it first keeps it while the other one is s**t out off luck

But at the exact time I guess the summon would flick both of them off

XD
Well that depends on my next post. Got halfway through the post, the defensive part. And then didn't want to right up two paragraphs attacking a guy in the air when he should've been on the ground.

Thing is Jedi rode into the battle on a dragon which he never stated what it was until after Dark summoned Tenka, or whatever. Then in Jedi's next post the dragon turned out to be Tenka...so that's got me confused.

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that

No, Jedi stated he was on a dragon but I don't believe he ever stated which one so that is why I summoned Tenka and being that his only other option is the fire Dragon then he is stuck with that. However, if he did state he summoned Tenka before me then I'd have to edit my post so that it is the fire dragon. There's only one tenka so whoever acknowledged it being him first should be the one to keep him active in the field.  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX
If one person had the summon. And then another summoned it. Wouldn't that same summon go "poof" and reappear at the other person's location, or would it not?

idk I guess whoever summoned it first keeps it while the other one is s**t out off luck

XD
Well that depends on my next post. Got halfway through the post, the defensive part. And then didn't want to right up two paragraphs attacking a guy in the air when he should've been on the ground.

Thing is Jedi rode into the battle on a dragon which he never stated what it was until after Dark summoned Tenka, or whatever. Then in Jedi's next post the dragon turned out to be Tenka...so that's got me confused.

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that

No, Jedi stated he was on a dragon but I don't believe he ever stated which one so that is why I summoned Tenka and being that his only other option is the fire Dragon then he is stuck with that. However, if he did state he summoned Tenka before me then I'd have to edit my post so that it is the fire dragon. There's only one tenka so whoever acknowledged it being him first should be the one to keep him active in the field.

And that's what I'm talking about right there. He flew in on the thing and never said which it was until AFTER you had summoned it. He has very few posts so it'd be pretty easy to back track and read them. I don't think he once mentioned it being Tenka until after.

@Alex: Hey now..I haven't argued once >.< I'm just confused as hell with this dragon situation going on here. I like my fights with minimal OOC. The OOC just makes me mad in the end and nothing gets done -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7

XD

And that's what I'm talking about right there. He flew in on the thing and never said which it was until AFTER you had summoned it. He has very few posts so it'd be pretty easy to back track and read them. I don't think he once mentioned it being Tenka until after.

@Alex: Hey now..I haven't argued once >.< I'm just confused as hell with this dragon situation going on here. I like my fights with minimal OOC. The OOC just makes me mad in the end and nothing gets done -.-

Like how our fight was which had quite a bit of OOCing? XD  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7

XD

Like how our fight was which had quite a bit of OOCing? XD

Yes. That fight pissed me off >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 pm
Rahenno

There is NO way I am calling this a draw.

You are about to die, and you are obviously realizing that you have no escape, that's why you want to call this a draw.

I am using my angel completely legit. I have explained EVERYTHING I have done and in fact, I even explained it more in my long post that didn't send -___- (I'll type it again if needs be)

This match will go one way or another. There is NO way I am resetting this or simply saying it's a tie. It's been going on for too long and I want RESULTS.

And it's in my favor, therefore it is NOT a draw. But I don't want to say "yo, I beat Rahenno" I want him to be --dead--.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
XxBlack_FlashxX

XD

um i stated in a post, what his name was and that he used lightning  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Bullshit!! I have a way I can get out. Like I said you don't deem when the battle ends.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:12 pm
jedimastersonic
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7

XD

Yeah. After Dark had posted summoning the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 pm
Rahenno, couldn't you just grow a chakra hand out of your stomach to either push him away from you and disconnect the hands that he grabbed or either grow another chakra hand out of your stomach to either Rasengan his chest or the incoming attack that could decapitate you?

Sorry Shane but I want to help Rahenno on this as I known him far longer than you. lol  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7
XxBlack_FlashxX
Naito_Arekkusu7

XD

Yeah. After Dark had posted summoning the dragon.

well i didnt know he was gonna summon it, i had checked all the posts before hand, and since I had him out first then it shouldnt matter.....

Demonic, don't just side, you have to be realistic and go with facts  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces