Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 am
Hiro sighed and looked at Lena, taking her hand. "Lena, if this didn't happen than things will continue to swirl into chaos, I hate myself for this, but...Only time will tell...If we made the right or wrong choice." He told her, a sad look in his eyes, but on the inside...His heart felt lifted, and...Pulled from the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 pm
She held his hand and cried on his shoulder. After about ten minutes, her crying slowly faded away once she ran out of tears. Feeling a little numb now, she nodded a little at his earlier comment while staring at a random spot on the floor. Even though she chose him, wasn't he just like this for today? And what about Dragon? Poor boy couldn't handle all this.

((Should I bring Dragon in here now? cat_biggrin ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm
Hiro sighed but then winced as he felt something shine in him, his soul was...Back? He looked at Ghost, who grinned. "You finally manned up, Hiro-sama, I guess it's time for me to take my leave, however, if you slip, i'll be back." He spoke as he walked to the demon gate outside, going into it. Hiro looked confused, he did this...Too make Hiro learn something? He then looked at Lena, biting his lip as he looked at her, then finally spoke. "Will you be with me?" He asked.

((Nuu, not yet xP))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:21 pm
She looked back up at Hiro with thousands of emotions swirling inside her black eyes. There was a hesitation, but she nodded her head and tried to smile a little. "I chose you, didn't I?" she whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Hiro put his arms around Lena and held her as he kissed her neck. "I love you, Lena." He whispered then pulled his head back to face her. "And this time...I'll never leave you." He spoke, then placed a light peck on her lips. Yumaki smiled. "So, will we still have our own little party here for tonight, with your brother and all your friends, or should we leave?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:38 pm
Lena smiled softly at him then looked at Yumaki. "A lot of people are expecting a wedding... so it would be awkward and painful to tell all of them..." she murmured.

"What did you say?" Damian hissed from behind Hiro, staring daggers at him when he heard him say he loved her. Concerned Damian was officially gone!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:49 pm
Hiro laughed at Damian. "Aww, dont think I forgot about you, I love you too!" He gushed as he jumped up and attempted to hug Damian. Yumaki thought for a moment. "Well, I still gotta sign over a few things for the temple overnight, so, how about you, Hiro, and your brother stay together tonight, and Dia can stay with Takeshi, since they dont seem like much trouble, as for Armageddon...We still have buisness to settle." He grinned, hoping she would accept the offer, mainly because he was scared alone at night in the temple while doing paperwork." (( xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 pm
Damian's eye twitched as he felt his big vein pulse in anger. "Back off, lover boy!" he fumed and dodged the incoming hug. "Only Lena, Lili, and Takeshi are allowed to hug this!" he huffed and jammed his thumb into his chest.

Lena looked at her brother and giggled a little. He may be overprotective and weird, but at least he could cheer her up. She looked back at Yumaki and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." she said.

"Well ain't that sweet?" Armageddon chuckled from about two feet away from Lena. "Disgusting love triangles." he growled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 pm
Yumaki looked at Armageddon and did something insane. "Arma-kun!" He yelled out with arms wide as he rushed Armageddon, attempting to hug him. Hiro laughed at the scene then looked back at Damian. "Hn, fine, Lena's better anyway." He muffled as he went next to Lena again and gave a smirk to Damian before pressing his lips to Lena's, placing a hand on her cheek as he skillfully licked her lips, loving her taste, and waiting for Damians's reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm
Tabuu, who had yet to leave, sighed. "Well, i'd say you have one day to say goodbye to Nikolai. My guess is that he's beggining to leave, like last time." He said and vanished, a cloud of fire marking where he was  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Before Yumaki could give him a hug, Armageddon pointed his black blade at him. "Go ahead and give me a hug, kid." he seethed then blinked when the Hiro ran to the girl.

Damian and Armageddon blinked and felt their eyes twitch when Hiro kissed Lena. "Hey! Knock it off!" they yelled in unison then looked at each other in horror.

"Why are you still here, anyway?" Damian muttered to Armageddon while trying to pull Japan off his sister.

"Well, kid, I was going to kill you brats seeing as though there's no wedding tomorrow, but with all this love crap going on, I'll just wait for all you brats to commit suicide instead." he smirked.

Lena laughed when Hiro tried to hug Armageddon, but blushed and blinked a few times when he kissed her. She snapped out of it when she heard Tabuu, dragging her out of her happiness and back to numbness. "He's leaving?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 pm
Hiro heard Tabuu and pulled away. "I suppose I saw this coming...Let's see if we can stop him from leaving, if not, we must say our goodbyes." He said, sadness gripping him, even though him and Nikolai just fought...They still had some good memories together... Yumaki sighed when Armageddon pointed the black blade and grinned. "You coulda been nicer." He snickered.

((It was Yumaki who tried to hug him xD))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm
the fire cloud spelled something in the dirt, along with a small tear shape....a rare Tabuu tear. these tears are so rare, that they are sometimes called 'moon's tears', which is a type of jewel .the words spelled out "take away a man's family, his wife, his kids, and you have honestly left him with nothing left to lose'
((brb in a couple hours))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm
"No, no, no, I can't." Lena whispered and ran a hand through her hair, feeling all humanity start to leave her. "I couldn't handle it when you left, I sure as Hell can't handle it when he does!" she said, fresh tears clouding her vision.

"You act like I care, kid." Armageddon muttered as the blade went back up his sleeve. He read what the fire spelled then looked at the girl. "Suicide." was all he said, watching her actually consider it.

"Don't even think about it." Damian told Lena when he saw her ponder suicide. "It'll hurt like Hell, but you've just got to grit your teeth and take it." he said.

((Y u no use different colors then??? emotion_donotwant ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 pm
((Fine, fine))

Hiro gritted his teeth slightly behind closed lips, remembering Samantha commit suicide, now she suffers behind the hell gates. "Lena, dont.." He whispered, why did he have to come and say all that when Lena finally started being happy. Hiro knew already that if he were to go over there he would try to be killed, and if Lena did he would try to make her his again..."I'll...Send a clone to talk to him, to see if he'll stay." He spoke, it wasn't right, but it was the only attempt to make to bring him back without anybody hurting.

Yumaki smirked as he read the words in the ground. "Tch, i've had worse." He spoke, remembering Serenity, he then heard Armageddon mention suicide and attempted to smack the back of his head.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff