Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

Peter gasped as his arm was grabbed, the rough grip shooting pain up his arms, but he quickly recovered and glared at him. "Oh, I don't have a ri- what's wrong?" His demeanor immediately changed as Hayden was shot, bending to see what was wrong. He reached for Hayden's arm, removing it from his arm to attempt to hold him up. "Come on, we've got to get you home," he said, his voice considerably softer. "Come on. Where's the car?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd

Dezmon watched as events unfold and made the decision to make contact with them. He remembered that he was sent to the school to learn to socialize. He jumped of the building, landing lightly on the ground. He looked at the two for a quick minute. He was stuck not really knowing what to say. He saw the damage they had suffered and began to analyze how he could help. Dezmon stayed where he was, "Do you require medical attention?" he asked. His voice almost sounding robotic.

User Image

StarxGazr

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:48 pm
StarxGazr
I'm afraid I need you to find another picture. It's too big.

Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

Aldrich looked up at the man, narrowing his eyes at him, then clenching his fist and scooting away. "Get the hell out of here!" he yelled, anger growing by the second. Like he wanted to be stared at by another freak.
"Aldrich," sighed Peter, looking back to the man and finding another male with them. He rolled his eyes, ignoring the new member of their group and grabbing Hayden's arm. "We have to get out of here. Come on!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:27 pm
StarxGazr

Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The demon slumped against Peter. It wasn't the bullet that weakened him too much, but it did manage to get him to calm down. His fangs and claws were already gone, so now he just looked like a bloody shot victim, but he didn't seem hurt.
He looked up when he heard the semi-robotic voice, but looked back down. He didn't need any medical attention, not for this wound. The bullet went straight through, so all he'd need was to rest for two weeks. For an artist like him that wouldn't be so bad. He was too tired to say this, however.

Fredrich looked away from the group. As much as he would have loved to join in the shenanigans, he was dealing with his own problems. A blond, annoying, irritating problem.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 pm
StarxGazr

Awesome nerd

User Image

Aldrich Brandt

Holding up Hayden, Peter started dragging him over to a car. He tugged on the door, finding it open and sitting Hayden on the passenger side. Peter buckled his teacher in, then ran to the other side. He dug under the wheel, locating a couple wires and managing to hotwire it. With a side-glance to Hayden, he then stepped firmly on the accelerator, driving around Aldrich's car and speeding towards his place. "I can patch you up at my place, You're staying there until you're better, alright?" He didn't leave room for argument.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

In a store ways away from town, Nikolai stood inside and gazed at a long table filled with all sorts of baked goods. There were cakes of all sizes with flavors he hadn't even heard of, some of them actually had edible gold on it. There were cupcakes that looked more like art pieces than food.
"Hmm. I like the carrot cake the most." mumbled a lanky man with red eyes and a bandana over his face with a shark smile drawn on it. "Very tasty. Just like the pumpkin pie. Cake. Pumpkin pie cake. Pumpkin cake. Oh. That one over there is cheesecake. Very big. Very tasty. That one is chocolate cheesecake. With strawberry chunks. Very tasty. Very, very tasty. Mmph. I want one now."
Nikolai didn't look enthralled, however. If anything, he looked just as unamused as the man listing more cakes. "Yes, that's all well and good, dearie, but I've one question: are you trying to get me fat?" he asked then looked at the man. "They look like they have more calories than I can count!"
"Mmm. No. Don't worry. Nobody worries about that. Not on wedding days."
"I do!" complained the lazier Sin.
The man shook his head. "No. Not to me. You tell your groom that. Good practice, though."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:52 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Oh, hush now," said Leon as he walked towards them, having been exploring the cakes on the other side of the store. He wrapped an arm around Nikolai's slim waist, leaning in to kiss his temple and smiling. "One day of eating rich cake isn't going to make this tiny waist of yours grow. Besides, even if you were the girth of a building, I'd think you're the sexiest creature alive." He gestured to the cakes that Ish had been showing them. "Which one do you really like? Forget about the calorie count and the amount of sugar. Pick the one that you really like."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Ever the bridezilla, Nikolai gave an unconvinced frown but took another look at the cakes again. "Well... I suppose I rather like the chocolate chip one." he murmured while leaning against Leon.
"Mmph. Chocolate chip. Angel food cake. Ironic. But tasty. Tasty ironic. Good choice." Ish said then looked at the two bleakly. "One more room. Right next to this. Has the food for your reception. Steaks. Not steaks. More steaks. All kinds of food. All tasty. Beatrice is there. Getting the last dish set up. Let's go." he said and turned to lead them into the room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Then we will go with that one." He kept his arm around Nikolai as they followed Ish into the other room, opening the door to be met with a wall of smoke and the scent of ruined food. Beatrice stood in the middle of the room, tears in her unnaturally bright green eyes. She let out a cry, running over into Ish's arms. Leon released Nikolai to peer down at a plate of food on one of the tables. Weird. how'd a vegetable plate get set on fire?
The girl sniffled, looking up at Ish with large, still tear-filled eyes. "Oh Ish, I got some wine on my dress and was just in the ladies' room, only trying to clean myself up, when I came back in here and everything was on fire!" Only a trained eye would be able to tell that she'd purposely poured the wine on herself. "I just barely managed to get all the flames out. I'm so sorry! I should've stayed in here and just dealt with being drenched in wine." She set her head on Ish's chest, her fist at her mouth.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Ish stayed completely apathetic throughout it all. "Mmph. So that was it. I smelled it. Something wrong. Fire. I smelled fire. Burnt food. That's a bad smell." He looked down at Beatrice when she ran to him. "No. You were right. Bad stain. On a pretty dress. It's okay. I'll make more. Are you okay?" he asked while petting her head.

When Nikolai recovered from the shock of all the food, he looked over at Beatrice as she cried against Ish, whom needed to learn how to be better at comforting people. The Sin narrowed his eyes at the girl. Something was off... Her stain... He couldn't put his thumb on it, but he had a stinking suspicion he had an idea what was happening. It wasn't something he cared for, so he'd let them be, but he was ready to force himself to move should anything go wrong.
"Dearie, how long will it take for you to remake these dishes?" he asked.

Ish Everheart

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 am
Leon Court

User Image

She nodded, peering up at him. "Well, mostly." She raised her hand for him to see, the back of it burnt. "It hurts quite a bit, but I can hardly feel it now that you're here." Wincing for good measure, she lowered her hand back down. After hearing Nikolai's question, she pursed her lips in thought. "About an hour, maybe. It'll go by much faster with Ish helping me though." Beatrice gazed up at him adoringly, as if she believed that he'd hung the moon.

Leon walked back over to Nikolai. "Why don't we let them handle this, and we can go check on our wedding outfits? I know you were particularly anxious about the choice of fabric around the collar." He glanced back to the young woman, pushing down his suspicions. He was probably just imagining things.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Ish took her hand to gaze down at it. "Mmm. No. Longer. It'll take longer. We need to work on this." he said then looked at Nikolai and Leon. "Two hours. It'll be ready then."

Nikolai pursed his lips until he heard Leon. "Oh, I suppose so." he murmured. He waited until they were far away enough then looked over his shoulder. "I've a bad feeling about this." he said.

Ish Everheart

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Once they were gone, Beatrice slid her hands upwards, wrapping her arms around Ish's neck and lowering her voice. "I'm so sorry I ruined the food," she said quietly. "You should let me make it up to you." Beatrice's eyes gazed up at the man. "Otherwise, I'll feel so terrible."

"Ditto." Leon directed them towards the seamstress. "Do you think... I mean, it's probably wrong, but I feel like she might've started that fire." He paused. "I'm probably just paranoid."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

The hungry Sin shook his head. "No. Later. Work on your hand first." he said and moved her arms away from him to take her hand, leading her to the small kitchen, where other chefs were waiting. He told them to get started and redoing everything that was in the room and ignored their shock so that he could treat her wound.

"No, I think you just might be right, darling." said Nikolai as he observed some nearby clothes on his way to the seamstress. "I fear Greed darling is starting to get control over her. We wouldn't want a repeat of Envy dearie, now would we?"

Ish Everheart

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Beatrice furrowed his brow and wrinkled her nose as Greed scolded her for not being seductive enough. "You see, this is why he's always out doing other things. This is why he doesn't spend as much time with you."
She shook her head. "Shut up, he's got other stuff to do. I can't always demand his attention."
"This is Ish we're talking about. You can be greedy with him. He loves you, and love is limitless, isn't it? Be greedy with Ish. You need him. All the gold in the world can't buy his love, so you've got to act."
Beatrice sat on a stool as Ish began to treat her wound, licking her lips and choosing to ignore the voice in her head. "It doesn't really hurt that much," she tried to say, wincing at the burn. She knew that Greed said she'd have to burn herself to prove she'd tried to stop the fire, but did it have to actually hurt? Weren't Sins supposed to heal fast?

He sighed. "Let me talk to her. Beatrice is a good girl from what I can see, nothing like Envy. I just need to talk some sense into her, at least until the wedding's over."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces