Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scyerline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm
"Ah~! I definitely agree with you," Bea replied to Barth's comment about him liking minipets. Though, Satine, Bea's ghost treat was an exception to this. She was a snobby, child-ish minipet.

After watching the professor demonstrate his authority to the red bush very carefully, Bea was confident she could do this, no problem. Satine is just like that little feisty bush, so Bea felt she could do what she has always done to the ghost treat to let her know who is the alpha.

Bea stood up straight, shoulder back, and showed her confidence. She did not hesitate when she picked up the red bush. As it was thrashing about, she thought it is exactly like Satine. Ridiculous little thing! She held it up, just below her eye level, stared down at the creature with stern eyes and even gave it a little squeeze to startle it into submission.

The red bush became passive. After a moment, Bea brought the thing into her bosom hugging it endearingly. "Oh~! I just love you!" Bea squealed with happiness.

((Self-confident like WHOA: need 45+
First try: PASS ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 pm
Xiu was incredibly excited that the minipet had calmed down, her confidence in herself boosting up a bit as she scooped up the mini in her arms, suddenly hugging it rather affectionately to her chest. "Thank you!" She beamed at the bush, as if it had chosen to become intimidated and done it for her. Her attention was immediately drawn away when someone congratulated her and, with wide eyes, Xiu turned to regard Demi.

"T...thank you, Demi!" She smiled, though there was that awkwardness in her smile. She hoped that he hadn't seen her...er, scene at the booth the last time. She nodded at Roch's suggestion, but turned to frown at him. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you." She murmured, before putting down the bush minipet and trotting over to the hellhound.

"I...I'm glad to see that you're in this class too!" The Baku beamed, giving a little wag of her tail, "I thought that I'd fail at that task, but...I guess I'm not as bad as I thought!"

Kaiyumi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 pm
She'd hugged it. That meant she was attached to the little monster. Roch scowled down at the bush she'd just put down, glancing over at the other two for just a brief second before leaning down to whisper, barely more than a hint of sound, to the bush.

"If you so much as hiss at her again, you little jacktard, I will hunt you down, stick you on a jackin' spit, and barbecue your a**, leaves or no leaves. Then I'll slip this guy into your place and she'll. Never. Know."

For some reason his own bush decided to hide at that threat. Roch ignored it, sitting comfortably on the ground and glancing around.

Then he stopped, his eyes widening at the sight of Mot. What the hell?  
Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 pm
It wasn't that West had become any more elitist than he had been before his visit home. If anything, he was ageist, or perhaps just Demi-ist. Whatever ists he had in him, they were all glad to see the boil trot off to piss on a couple of those strange red bushes scattered all over the place.

He tried to reign in his irritation so he could concentrate as Malcolm gave them instructions, but only ended up hearing about every other word. Something about grabbing red bushes and staring at them. Right. Sounded kind of pervy. West rose from his seat and approached the raging minipets.

Before he had even reached the remaining bushes, one of them sprouted stubby legs and waddled toward him. It hissed and spat.

"What?" West said, strafing around it. "Shut up." He scooped it up, ignoring the thing as it flailed, and held it in front of his face.

User Image

West stared. And stared. He stared for a long time. He could feel his FEAR building up, but it only disturbed him slightly, like it had when he'd made candies for Master. He felt detached, as if he was floating up and away from his body and out of the room, looking down at this ridiculous scene from a dizzying height.

"Stop," he breathed. "Or I'll throw ya in the pit."

Something popped, like he had just tugged a cork out of a bottle of wine, and for a moment West couldn't see or hear. When his vision cleared, the angry shrub was a lot less angry. It nuzzled against his chest, lapping at the shallow cuts it had given him while they struggled.

What in Jack's frilly lace Tombday panties had just happened?

(( Self-confident like WHOA: 30-100
PASSED ))  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Pepzilla rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 pm
Inu-Mitsu

Pepin turned to her friend and furrowed her brows as she watched her struggle to intimidate the mini. She had it down herself but Mitsu didn't seemed to have the confidence to make the minis listen to her.

"Aw ladybug, why you no scare the bush things?" >8 The glitch turned to another mini and reared back before standing as tall (barely) as she could to give it the stank eye again.

User Image

((This isnt one of my tries just for IC fun! Overconfident like woah))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm
In all honestly, the little demon dog tilt in his head came from the confusion of the baku coming up to greet him. He fully expected her to say something back and then go back to........ whatever Roch and her was talking about. Not to say that he didn't enjoy her company. "Your not bad, just gotta have more confidence in yourself, y'know?." Damien said quietly to the Baku. For once, there wasn't much stammering and balking in front of the ghoul. "And I'm glad to have a friend like you in most of my classes." he told her with a grin, but mostly to himself.

She was a friend. that's all, nothing more, nothing less.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm
Since he was done, Shun glanced at his peers to see how the others were doing. It looked as if Xiu struggled a bit, but was able to get the job done. Mitsu.. on the other hand.

Turning towards her, he let out a sigh as she struggled. He really needed to work with her on that.

Moving closer, he set a hand on her shoulder, pausing as he saw Pepin scare off another mini at random.

"Maybe you'll get it next time," he said quietly, "I know you have it in you."

Inu-Mitsu
King Inversitle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 pm
...Was something wrong? She wasn't sure if it was just her, but it seemed...

Shaking her head, she tried to clear her mind of these thoughts, smiling and giving a little bob of her head at Demi's words. "Y-yes! I...I guess I do need to have a little more confidence," She admitted, frowning, "But sometimes I just can't help but think that I...a-anyways!" Welp, this was no time to talk about her insecurities! Time to change the subject.

Thinking back to what she had decided on a while ago, the Baku took a deep breath, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Demi, could I...um. Talk to you, sometime? In private?" If there was anything she wanted to do more, it was to patch up the friendship between the hellhound and the reaper...if it wasn't already patched up by that point, at least.

Kaiyumi

Marushii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am
Merope’s attention went to Professor Malcom as he began the class, ear-fins flicking out. She was very glad she decided to come to class -- this sounded like a skill she was going to utilize in the near future.

But... to pick up a bush, knowing that there was something feisty and decisively unhappy within? If Merope was asked to do this at the beginning of the school year, there was no question about how easy it would be. But time and doubts have had time to settle in and make itself at home.

Not to mention her large fin-wings were gone. Merope gave a quick irritated sigh as she strode forward, picking a bush close to the water strip in the classroom. Might as well get this over with.

((Merope is Y1, self-confident enough. 65-100~))  
Marushii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 am
Merope had some difficulty picking the bush up. It seemed that as soon as she touched it, it began to thrash and wiggle about madly in an attempt to break free. Its head poked out of it and Merope met its gaze as it began to wiggle even harder before succeeding and falling back onto the ground.

“Not yet you don’t!” Merope cried out in her boil-voice, pouncing on it and giving it another go before it could wiggle away.

((Merope is Y1, self-confident enough. 65-100~
Try One: Fail!))  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Marushii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 am
Second verse, same as the first. As she not scary? Merope wished the lights were out in the room, as she needed the darkness to emphasize her glow. What if that wasn’t enough, though? What if changing genders was a bad thing and set her back on her progress, rendering her less scary and more... More something else that wasn’t scary?

Merope shook herself, lashing her tail against the ground. This sucked! She tried to stretch her largest fins, only to remember that she didn’t have them.

“Come on!” She cried out, grabbing the bush and picking it up again. Her half-face twisted into a scowl as she stared at the minipet in the bush, trying to summon up the last dregs of her Fear.

(( Merope’s confidence has plummeted!
Merope is Y1 with so much doubt it hurts! 90-100 to succeed!
Try One: Fail!
Try Two: Fail! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:50 am
The bush twisted out of her grasp for a third time, leaving Merope to stand there stunned. She couldn’t intimidate a bush. A creature she had never encountered before, hiding in a bush. She... she wasn’t going to make it. If this was how things were going to turn out, she might as well give up now.

Merope turned and slunk towards the back of the classroom, sitting down on the edge of the water. There she sat, knees drawn up to her chin, arms around her folded knees, tail wrapped around her seated form. Now huddled in this fashion, Merope proceeded to sulk and wallow in her thoughts.

The fact that some of the leafy bush ended up on her head didn't help matters either.

(( Merope’s confidence has plummeted!
Merope is Y1 with so much doubt it hurts! 90-100 to succeed!
Try One: Fail!
Try Two: Fail!
Try Three: FAIL!

MEROPE HAS FAILED!))  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Amon Larethian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:47 am
(( year 1
self confident enough ))

Wait, what? Those red shrubberies were -minipets-? Oh, great, more snarly plants, he hated snarly plants. The dragon snorted, arms crossed over his chest. He had more than enough of plants that bite from Professor Cadmus.

At least these were smaller.

Eyes narrowed, Sheridan strode to one of the bushes, crouching to lift one of the creatures by what may have been the equivalent of the scruff of the neck. His action was immediately met with snarly, snapping, and flailing off of limbs and tail.

"Be still!"

Sheridan had spoken with a growl, glaring at the creature. The creature did not listen, continuing it's wild flailing and trying to bite the scaled hand that held it.  
poke mattix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:12 am
Marushii

Astra had every intention of answering Meropes question. She really did! But it was hard when all she could focus on was the fact that merope looked like a ghoul, but sounded just like he usually did.

..w-whaa?

Her mouth opened and closed a few times, and for a few minutes it didn't seem like she would answer. But when Professor malcom started the class the fairy snapped out of it. "N-not much. I'm g-good..." She said, then had to pay full attention to what the teacher was saying.

so, their task was to scare the minipets in the bushes?

....This would be a interesting task for her. Considering she wasn't the most intimidating creature in the face of halloween, it would be a good time to see how much she had improved. Approaching one of the red bushes, She picked it up and waited for the minipet to appear.

And it did, looking rather angry that it had been disturbed, and began to struggle. Astra didn't let up though. She put on her best 'scary' face, which looked more like a frown, but she did as malcom instructed; imaging herself to be much bigger then she was, remembering that she had faced much worse then what was in front of her.

Said minipet, began to calm down once it realized it wasn't going to get away, then looking at the fairy, slowly looked away and then disappeared back into the bush.

Once it had dissapeared again, She smiled, which turned into a full blown grin. She had done it! She had actually intimidated something! Feeling overjoyed at her accomplishment, she turned to see how everyone was doing, and noticed Merope was now sulking by the waters edge.

...It appeared he...she hadn't done very well with her task. Which...didn't make any sense to her, considering the Leviathan was a...well, leviathan. He should be able to scare the bushes with ease!

Having completed her own task, she set the bush back down again and went over to see if she could make him feel better...as well as try to get the bush off his head.

((Astra is Self-confident enough: 50-100))

((PASS  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Amon Larethian rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 am
There was a low growl from the dragon, a threat in his gaze that was rarely seen. If that bush thought it was going to get the best of him, it was mistaken. He had faced 'Steve' and 'Camile' both on the same day, HE WAS NOT AFRAID OF A STUPID LITTLE PLANT!

"You are not half as fierce as my cat."

He had the cat of evil, this thing was no match!

The creature continued to struggle, lashing and snapping fiercely at thick scales. It wasn't going to work, there would be no getting through the dragon's scales, and if there were, well he'd been bitten worse by the cat of evil.

"Grrrrr...."

His grip tightened on the creature, tail lashing, snarl!

"Be still or I will turn you into a frozen bush!"

His threat had the desired effect, the shrub letting out a last struggle before falling still in his grasp, retreating back into the perceived safety of it's leaves.

"That's what I thought."

(( year 1
self confident enough
try 2
PASS
like a boss! ))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers