Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 pm
Bear gasped dramatically and placed the back of his hand on his forehead."Oh goodness me!" he said and blushed as the librarian shushed him."I wan't to know all that is being said.....Does he call us liars because that thing varies from species?".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 pm
"Give it some thought, Bear," Erik murmured with his eyes closed. "Miya is a demon, therefor her father is a demon. And what do you think demons would say?" he slowly opened his emerald eye while asking him the question.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:20 pm
Bear placed a finger on his chin and went silent, his eye twitching as his mind worked."Ouch!" he shrieked, bringing himself out of the pain that was thinking.He rubbed his head and poked out his lip again...that was the exact habit that his father hated because it reminded him of Bear's mother.Without another word he tried to grab where his wings would be normally and scooted away from Miya."Ahaha."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:16 pm
He raised an eyebrow. "You really just hurt yourself from thinking?" he asked and tried to conceal the laughter that boiled up to his mouth. He managed to catch it, but it felt like a lump in his throat.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 pm
"Thinking is painful.I don't see why I need to think." he replied.Bear shrugged his shoulders and rubbed his temples.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm
He just chuckled and checked his phone while it rang. "Just know that most demons are not the best of people." he mumbled while checking the Caller ID. Serenity. It had been so long since he'd heard from her, and it wouldn't start now. He hung up, placed the phone back in his pocket, then looked back up at Bear.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm
look over from bear and erik she looked down "my father thinks little of there species" she said "he a very curle and mean man" she said her eye started to tear "just thinking of the thinks her done to my mother make me-" she cover her face with her arm  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Erik turned to look at Miya. He walked up to her and gently grabbed her chin, lifting her head up and wiping away the tears with the handkerchief in his free hand. "Most demon parents are cruel. They are demons, after all." he mumbled. He had no comforting words to offer, but the softness in his emerald eye was showing that he was trying.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm
"Yeah.Demons suck...except you." he said gesturing toward Miya.His eyes glistened at the romantic moment that Erik and the girl shared.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 pm
blushing at how close erik was to her " i...um" she was lost for words she had not idea of what to say no one and ever tried to comfort her  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm
The jet haired man sideways glanced at Bear, slightly disgruntled to hear that he apparently sucked. He quirked a curious eyebrow at Bear's expression later on then straightened up, letting go of Miya's chin. "Well, at least I managed to help... somewhat." he grunted to her, still casting Bear an odd look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:51 pm
and once again she was lost in his eye just something about them that just made her lose it she was lost in a green sea
relizing she was stating at him she blushed more
"um ... ah"  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Erik's odd look drifted down to Miya. She was staring at him a lot. A small voice in his head was saying that he read enough books to recognize this, but it was masked by a strong, fearful voice that shrieked that she saw his right eye. But how? If his hair didn't cover it than the bandana did, but was it still possible? Feeling worried yet not showing it, Erik lifted hand to cover his right eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:47 pm
miya smiled slightly and put her hand over his "you should not hide it.. it will get angry at you" she said and say something in demon tounge watch made the bandana come undone she eyes stared to glow a bright red  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 pm
Erik's calm expression was quickly transformed into a terrified one when she pushed back all the barriers in front of his eye. "No! Don't look at it!" he said hurriedly and kept his right eye closed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff