Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm
She walked over to the window slowly and stared out it for a long while before turning to look at him You know, this probably one of the most interesting days of my life. She chuckled softly then turned back to the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 pm
"Trust me if you stay with me and John or anyone we know this would have been a boring day" he said with a grin as looked at her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 pm
What's he like? She asked still looking at the window then thought she would probably be more specific John I mean, what's he like?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 pm
"He is well about as nice as i am but he get mad a hell of alot faster but he never attacks a girl even if they are attacking him and he is a master at dark energy so his wings and claws have a more evil look" he said to her as he got up and walked over to the window  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:27 pm
She nodded her head slowly So, in a way hes like your exact opposite. That's pretty cool. She looked up at him for a moment then grabbed her coffee I always thought it would be cool to have a brother or a sister buuut it never happened She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm
"somewhat ya when we came to the planet he was in germany all his life so he has a german accent"He then said as he looked at her "Haveing a other can be fun some times"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm
I guess so. I've grown kind of fond to the idea of being the only child She laughed a little. Why Germany? She asked after a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 pm
"John is more of a figter so he fought in both wars with them"He said as he looked back out the window  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:31 pm
I don't like fighting. Its just too...I don't know how to really explain it. Its pretty sad though 'casue I used to fight all the time a couple years ago. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 am
"He fights for what he thinks is right i fight to help people" he said to her as he looked at her then to his coffee  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm
Vatanee considered it for a moment and found that there reason for fighting was a good one and didn't object. Well, when you put it that way then it makes it not so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm
"We both were in the armys in world war one and two me with the russians John with the germans" he said to her as he took a sip of his coffee  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:06 pm
She looked up at him with curiosity What was it like? She asked. I had to learn about them throughout school but it never seemed to interesting. She asked with full interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm
"well all i can say is we cutters a used to war but i bet that any cutter that went through that will not fight in a war that big ever again" he said to her as he looked into his coffee  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm
Vatanee looked a little surprised at his answer, which she didn't expect at all. Was it really that? In all the books I had to read about it they really didn't seem that bad. She said still looking at him while drinking her coffee.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff