Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

"And what a brilliant mind you have~" Kyotetsu smiled a bit. "Well, try not to get yourself hurt in anyway possible." He got up from where he sat. "You're finished with your lollipop right? How about I get you some cotton candy to keep you in your sugar rush?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm
Decius may have been smiling, but his eyes showed some kind of resentment when Kyotetsu spoke to him as if he were a child. Had he not known that - cotton candy? The anger vanished from his eyes instantly. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted with glee then licked his lips at the thought of more candy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

"Alright then." He went over to the booth and got some cotton candy. He came back and gave him the blue cotton candy. "Here. This should hold you down."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:08 pm
"Many thanks I give to you for the second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius beamed and plunged his face into the candy that had the same color as his hair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu sat back down next to him. "Do you even brush your teeth after eating so much candy? I'm glad that you're in your sugar rush and all but I don't think you would want cavities..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 pm
John just looked at her "You know i will laugh if he see you"He said with a grin looking around to see if damain was here  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm
"He'd probably check himself out." Jane/Damian shrugged before wrapping her/his arms around John's neck even though Damian was a little taller. "How's about a big kiss?" she/he grinned.

He pulled his head back up and turned to his friend. There was cotton candy over his mouth that made him look like he had a beard. "The decaying of teeth is a silly thought that floats in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled and giggled as if Kyotetsu just told him a silly joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm
"No i rather not"He said as he faded to darkness the fazed back next to her "I liked the neko better"He said as he put a hand on her soulder (How tall is damain?)  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm
((around 6'4''))

J/D pouted until another brilliant idea came up in their mind. "I bet I can beat that." they said then shifted into... Armageddon, only with Jane's flirtatious smirk on. "Pretty darn sexy, eh?" she said with his rough voice, trying so hard not to laugh.

((and arm's 6'6''))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm
john just looked at her smileing "your not going to get a kiss if you keep changeing like that" he said to her as he looked over to a bench were a man was watching them

(Damain is taller then Jack john is a inch taller then damain and i have plans to bring back my badass badguy soon)  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm
((yup, i gotta bring out my bad boys soon :T maybe i'll bring arm out while jane's still lookin' like him))

Armageddon pouted. "How about a little hug, big boy?" his voice teased before he gave John a wink.

Decius turned and stared at Armageddon for the longest time. The urge to chase him was so strong, but the candy eventually won over. Besides, even the psychopath knew that Armageddon didn't wink at anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm
john put his hand were it was covering one of his eyes and he looked at her "Jane your starting to scare me a little" he said as he looked at her then to the sky seeing that what looked like rain clouds were comeing

The man was sitting on the bench watching John and the other girl and from what he heard the girl loved him but all that mattered to him was that she was now a target or a prize even but eather way he just wanted to kill them all with his new toy  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Anna White

Having stopped playing in the arcade, Anna skipped off empty handed. She noticed Kyotetsu, and the crazy guy sitting next to him. She waved and ran over, taking a spot next to Kyotetsu and mouthing 'Sorry' as she began to speak to the crazy man. 'Hello! I'm Anna' She smiled nervously; this man had tried to cut her open a matter of minutes before.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia stopped training and climbed up a tree, swinging her legs over a large branch near the top and admiring the view of the fairground before her. She leaned backwards and fell, twirling around the branch with her knees and reaching forwards to grab a lower branch. She giggled slightly at the fright, and began doing the same all the way to the bottom, swinging around and around each branch like a gymnast.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:34 pm
Armageddon just laughed then changed back to Jane. "Say what you will, you know that was great." she laughed then paused and looked around. She couldn't shake the strangest feeling that she was being watched. She dismissed the thought and walked over to John. She was a big red-haired monster man just a few seconds ago, she'd be staring, too.

Decius was licking off some cotton candy that got stuck on his leather glove when Anna came by. He opened his eyes to look at his new guest, recognizing her as the same girl that tried to make him see things for no reason. Though there was a grin stretching ear to ear, his eyes sparked with something. Rage? Reluctance? Expectations? He hesitated, but eventually opened his mouth and said, "Decius is the name that is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu felt a bit relieved that Anna sat next to her, seeing as though she forgives him for something he did. He mouthed, It's okay, and turned to Decius, pulling cotton candy from his "beard." "Messy eater aren't you?" He put the candy to Decius' mouth. "Say ah."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff