Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 am
Autumn looked around the pokemon center as August got them rooms. It seems they had not been the only ones to come up with the idea of laying low. She wondered how many of the poke-people there had been attacked by Team Rocket. She also hoped the ones that had been in Viridian City had gotten away safely. "Seems laying low might be the best idea after all..." she muttered, turning to August and Nurse Joy with a smile, glancing back at Starfire to be sure she was okay as well.

Owen slammed his fist against a tree as his Pidgeot reported to him. "Dante is going to have my hide..." he said with a sigh. "They couldn't have gotten too far. Our sky patrols would have spotted them if they Passed Mt. Moon..." he muttered. He grabbed his communicator, "Attention all Mt. Moon units. Be on the lookout for three targets. Pokemon Ninetails, Meowth, and Lucario. Lucario Target takes priority. Approach with caution and retain if spotted."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 am
User Image

August took the keys and thought for a second over what nurse joy said. "I'm that rare...." He shook his head and gave 2 keys to both Autumn and starfire. "As long as i'm with you guys your in danger. Team rocket will surely want to acquire me at any means possible. You sure you want me with you?" He asked.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 am
Autumn took her room key from him, putting it in her pocket. Her Meowth was at her heels, pawing her legs, no doubt hungry. She turned to August. "Of course we do. she said, looking to Starfire for confirmation. "If Team Rocket is going to put you that high on their list, it's all the more reason we should stick together. The more of us there are, the better odds we have." she pointed to him, "And don't even think about running off. I'll just come after you. And don't think I won't."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

"You won't be able to catch me." He said walking down a side hall to the rooms. His aura wavered a bit as lucarios voice came back in his head. "I know but i don't want them to be in danger....shh they'll hear me." Then the voice was gone.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 am
Autumn rolled her eyes. "Doesn't mean I can't try..." she said, though he was probably right. He had the advantage anyway. Still, she had a few tricks up her sleeve. She followed him down the hall. Was he talking to himself? No. Finding her own room, she unlocked the door and released her Pokemon. Rose, her butterfree, Immediately rested on her head, Blaire, her ponyta curled up by the window in the sun, Cinder her quilava beside it. Fluffy, her Ampharos rubbed up against her with her Meowth, Melody. "I'll feed everyone in a second..." she said. "Where did Mien go?" she asked. She looked down the hall, finding her Mienshao trailing behind August. He must have taken an interest in him because he was a fellow fighting type. "Mien, get back here!" she called, going after him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am
"Owen, you don't know how right you are." Dante said from the shadows. All that could be seen is his horns and his eyes glaring down on the bird boy. "Now, go to Cerulean city now and pay a visit to our friend Bill and make sure not to have any lose ends. I will not go back to being one of the doctors lab rats. So you best not fail me." With that, Dante disappeared.

He walked into the Pokemon Center, exacted. He collapsed onto one of the chairs.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 am
Owen sighed, returning his Pidgeot and taking to the skies. "I wouldn't have to go to Cerulean City and be looking for them had you not gotten in my way!" he called before flying off. Didn't Dante see that he needed this just as much as him? Owen had things to take care of that Team Rocket provided for. Had it not been for Dante they would have caught two of the targets by now. He huffed and flew faster, making in to Cerulean city in half the time, landing in front of Bill's house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

August turned to see Mienshao following him. He sensed the pokemons aura and felt what he felt. He laughed a bit and opened the door to his room in which he walked in then leaving his door open. He brought out his pokemon as well. Absol went to the door and layed down next to it while dewgong layed down at the foot of the bed.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 am
Autumn caught up with her fighting pokemon. "Mien. Come on. Don't bother August. It's dinner time." she said, reaching out for the pokemon's paw. However, Mien bopped it away and looked at her, shaking her head and pointing to August. Autumn frowned, giving him an odd look. "What about August?" she asked, looking at August. She used to be able to understand her Mien without a doubt. But since it evolved not so much. "Do you understand him?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

August looked at mien and reached his aura out to mien then speaking to it. "Is there something i can do for you little one?" But it wasn't august talking but lucario's voice.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:17 am
Delphi heard people talking so she slipped into the building she sat on
it was an abandoned factory but there was evidince that others were in there recently  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm
Mien looked hard at August, as if sizing him up, then put up his paws in his usual fighting stance. Autumn blinked. "Oh a battle!" she said. Mien nodded. She laughed.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

August stared at mien then for a moment. "Maybe in the morning. The day has tired me and if we fight now i would not be at top condition. Can you wait?" He asked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:15 am
The fighting weasle nodded and Autumn sighed. This would be interesting to say the least. "Come on Mien let's eat. August, you and your pokemon are welcome to join us. I'm cooking. Starfire can too..." she said, starting back to her room.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

He closed the door behind them and sighed. He walked back to his bed and sat down on it. He looked over at absol who looked at him strangely. "What?....You know my moto."
"Screw the moto for once August. You can't let it control your life."
"There's always room for change in your life boyo." Dewgong said. August sat there hearing his pokemon's words as he thought for a minute.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff