Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AprilSky

3,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:07 pm
I speak a little Mandarin, and Cantonese. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:01 pm
you should speak it often so you don't forget. i know i didn't and now i've forgotten all the chinese i knew. crying  

yalie5

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:49 am
I don't know if I posted so.....Yeah, I speak Manderin, a bit of Shanghainese  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:28 am
I speak Chinese and I can read Chinese charectars.I got a 97% on my exam.  

~Angelina Elven~

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:09 pm
In chinese I always get 90% above in my chinese test, I'm like a chinese nerd. rofl but I copy people's test, the teacher doesn't care. sweatdrop And I learn more chinese from watching chinese dramas shows and recognizing the words more than chinese school teaches me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:52 am
Cheater!! blaugh Although I used to do that when I was in Primary School too. xd
You ever going to make Chinese one of your main Matriculation subjects?  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:04 pm
Minielf
Cheater!! blaugh Although I used to do that when I was in Primary School too. xd
You ever going to make Chinese one of your main Matriculation subjects?

lol..what does Matriculation mean? sweatdrop ..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:57 pm
I know...Cantonese...and can understand two other Chinese languages! I can't read or write in Chinese tho...  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
In chinese I always get 90% above in my chinese test, I'm like a chinese nerd. rofl but I copy people's test, the teacher doesn't care. sweatdrop And I learn more chinese from watching chinese dramas shows and recognizing the words more than chinese school teaches me. sweatdrop

my mom wants me to learn chinese again...i do too...but she wants to be the teacher!! i totally said no...i tried to persaude her to send me bac to Hong Kong for a couple of years to learn how to speak and write cantonese correctly...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:27 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

my mom wants me to learn chinese again...i do too...but she wants to be the teacher!! i totally said no...i tried to persaude her to send me bac to Hong Kong for a couple of years to learn how to speak and write cantonese correctly...

lol..cool, oh my g, I got 74 on my chinese exam, I never got lower than 90 before. So gay. But oh wells, don't care much about chinese. xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:09 pm
I speak catonease,but am not good at writing and reading it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:04 pm
CANTONESE!!!! blaugh xd mrgreen And the slightest of Mandarin! Haha!

(Sorry, must be the late night sugar getting to my head... sweatdrop blaugh )  

BlacksandBlues

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:38 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol..cool, oh my g, I got 74 on my chinese exam, I never got lower than 90 before. So gay. But oh wells, don't care much about chinese. xd

wow,,74...i'd probably get a lower grade...*gasps* how can u possibly not care about chinese?????tell me u're joking...

newayz,,,i dun think my mom is sending me bac...*sobs* crying

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:28 am
Hm, indeed I am Chinese (one of the reasons I joined this guild... right?). I speak fluent Cantonese, speak and listen to a little Mandarin, and can listen to a bit of "Hakka". mrgreen However, my Chinese (I write traditional) is pretty bad... I think... Heh heh... sweatdrop  

BlacksandBlues

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm
Now, I understand [VERY little] Mandarin. But I can never seem to get the accent right... sweatdrop I'm not sure if I'm ever going to learn Cantonese because I know two languages fluently and currently learning two others. So that's four languages in all. I'm not sure if my brain can handle another 5th language... Urgh... @_@  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff