Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 am
"Oh right. How could I forget." Kim snorted, rolling her eyes.

"I'm inferior in two ways: human and female. Nevermind the fact I can take down an adroid a mile away, and can do so in the middle of combat. I don't need to chain them up or wait until they lay down, because I can actually use a gun and don't need easy targets to make myself feel better."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Once he had all the gear he needed, Azm went back to the Lieutenant. "You find anything out yet?" he asked.

"And then we got into melee with you," He replied. "Your abilities are far too limited, and you don't need to chain them up or wait for us to surrender because we don't."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 pm
The Lieutenant gave a heavy sigh, pausing for a few moments before answering immediately.
"Apparently our presence upset them, hence the attack. They got brutal. Didn't just capture the usual few like they do. The murdered every man they came across, and took every woman, leaving our friendly lady and a few others.
"None of them saw much of the raid this time. Too risky. But, reports show they go north more times than not." He looked at Azm with a hard stare.

"I can tell right now nothing I have will make you listen or cooperate. Too full of yourself and too confident. So my 'orders'are that you go alone to find any survivors, bury those who didn't make it, and report back to D.C. with your survivors while we take the towns people back to D.C."

"I recall after the first one broke through and disarmed me from my rifle, I managed to cut enough of his wires to paralyze him enough that you had to put down your own man because you didn't want to haul him and carry the reminder that you're not as great you want to be." Kim argued with a cocky and confident tone.

"And as for surrendering, you can gaurantee that without these chains I wouldn't. Even if meant death, I'd be fighting you bastards to the end. And you knew that. But like the sick bastards you are, you knocked me out, rebroke my wrist and threw me in chains like the others."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 pm
"If cooperating means you and your man are coming to help get them back, then I am listening," he replied.

"You were defeated and captured because this is what we wanted," he replied simply.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 pm
"We need to get these people out of here, Azm. We can't just abandon them for a rescue mission. We will get Kim and the others back, but we just can't leave these people."

"And could you assholes want with us? You're always going on about you dont want us, so this doesn't make sense."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Azm nodded. "I understand," he replied. As he started heading north. "I'll be back with survivors."

"Not them.... just you..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:49 pm
"We'll see you in D.C." The Lieutenant nodded to Azm as he turned to address the soldiers, and they began to work on rounding up the town survivors.

"Why just me?" Kim looked at the android with a cold glare.
"Unlucky draw? Got a thing for soldiers?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Azm took off north through the woods as fast as he could run, following the trail of bodies. He didn't stop to bury any of them. He would do that on his way back.

"You think we don't know who you are?" he asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:27 pm
"I'm a soldier in the human army." Kim grunted, trying to keep calm. Things started to make a bit of sense now, why they pegged off everyone but her. She was a tool, a bargaining chip.

"Not much to tell after that, you faulty piece of s**t."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm
Azm continued along the trail of bodies, quickly and now quietly as the wounds the bodies got fresher and fresher.

"You're a terrible liar," he replied. "Wait till your father hears what we have in store for you if he doesn't surrender."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 pm
"Oh, right. My father." Kim bobbed her head, continuing to play off that they were wrong about who she was and who she was connected with.

"Yeah, he owns a shop in D.C. Selling off scrap pieces from you little a** ******** so others can fix themselves up. Yeah, he'll be upset to hear I'm in your hands." She chuckled, looking at the android with a cocky smirk.

"So, what are you holding me for? Scrap parts? Need a new brain? Cause I can cut ya a deal. I'm sure we have one that works somewhere."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:44 pm
It shouldn't be much longer, Azm was sure of it. He could smell the fresh sweat of humans on the wind.

"Keep playing it off like we don't know if you like. We have dna samples all over us from the trouble you gave us after we made it up the stairs," he replied. "As if we needed more supplies anyways."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm
"Oh congratulations. You go some of sweat and blood in your system. Now you'll know it's me every time I kill one of you bastards." Kim chuckled.

"But seriously. If you need a brain, we have plenty. They should have less holes than your current one."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 am
Finally Azm could see the slave line. He about five hundred yards away from the closest bot. They hadn't noticed him yet and if he kept his distance he's sure it would stay that way. Once they were in sight he started going around them, trying his best to get ahead of the group without beings seen.

"You'll never shoot a gun again girl," the bot replied, ignoring her comment's about needing new parts. "By the time we even contact your father there won't be much left of you to trade back to him."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am
"Oh brilliant. Beat on your hostage until they're even closer to death." Kim snorted, rolling her eyes. "Lower your chances of getting what you want. BRILLIANT. BRILLIANT plan, bolt bucket."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff