Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:00 pm
Necro Paladin
The name's Justin
I speak Cantonese, French, and i know how to curse in various other languages but im sure that doesnt count... sweatdrop ...I'm 15..turning 16 this comin June.
Born in Canada
Raised in Canada...more specificly Toronto (this place sux)
I like anime, cars, writing stories/poems (not too often), cartoons, and weapons...i draw stuff...mainly swords...but other stuff too.
im not a violent person i swear sweatdrop
this is my new account..old account = arcane soul. killed it...long story.
anywho. thats me ...very very vaguely.

hi ^_^ and i like anime too whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:01 pm
inu_gurl23
Kurama35
Raesha
User Image

Hello! ^_^ My name is Ming Di. I live in Anchorage, Alaska, USA. I am 24 years old and a senior in college. I am working to get a degree is East Asian Studies. My main area of interest is Chinese history--more specifically, since 1911. I have also studied Japanese history and have taken 2 years+ of Japanese language. Right now I'm just finishing my second semester of Mandarin.
My time is split mostly between school and work (I'm a florist). I spend the majority of my free time here on Gaia collecting art. When I'm not on Gaia, I read a lot--mostly Chinese autobiographies, specifically those written by people who lived through the Cultural Revolution as I find this to be a particularily facinating period of history.

wow, i actually understanded some of the chinese words without looking at the translation surprised

Same here! i'm so good eh?? sweatdrop Just joking, i'm ok in reading chinese. wink

i'm terrible in reading chinese sad  

[J.C.]

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:04 pm
inu_gurl23
Hello, i'm inu_gurl23. biggrin ok.

my name is robyn tsang, and well i live in markham ontario. i'm 12 although me profile says i'm 15. sweatdrop anyways i'm chinese-canadian.
i heart inuyasha, spongebob squarepants (sooo cute), chinese tv series/shows, and i luv inuyasha!!(again). i can also read and write cantonese/chinese, cuz i goto chinese school. um... oh yeah the singer Joey in hong kong is soooooo good! who does not agree??? who else is a Joey fan??? biggrin biggrin heart heart blaugh sweatdrop

User Image

i used to go to chinese school but not anymore, that's why i can barely read/write chinese
and i've never heard of joey in hk, well i don't know much about ppl in HK
oh yea, and hi sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:22 am
Er...

~The names Adrissa Adam AKA Mizuka.
~I'm 12 years old
~I live in place that has never snowed before!Malaysia!Thats the name!~I'm an anime freak
~I love Music and I know that u guys love music too.
~I'm mix half chinese half malay but I follow the malay side.
~I have 1 older sister 1 younger sister 1 younger brother and 1 baby sister.I'm the 2nd oldest one according to my mom of course to my dad I'm the oldest.

thats it.  

Razorblade`Allergy

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:26 am
Mizuka
Er...

~I'm 12 years old
~I live in place that has never snowed before!Malaysia!Thats the name!~I'm an anime freak
~I have 1 older sister 1 younger sister 1 younger brother and 1 baby sister.I'm the 2nd oldest one according to my mom of course to my dad I'm the oldest.

thats it.
why does your dad think you're the oldest if you have an older sis? eek btw hi^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:33 am
yalie5
Mizuka
Er...

~I'm 12 years old

thats it.
why does your dad think you're the oldest if you have an older sis? eek btw hi^^

Hi!Nice talking to you!

My mom married twice.
She got a baby with her first husband years went by or months I don't know I wasn't born yet.
She got a divorce because of somethig he did and then she met my dad got married and then came muah so..
my mom point of view I'm the 2nd oldest in the family
to my dad point of veiw I'm the oldest in the family.

~end of story~  

Razorblade`Allergy

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:00 am
Mizuka
yalie5
Mizuka
Er...

~I'm 12 years old

thats it.

Hi!Nice talking to you!

My mom married twice.
She got a baby with her first husband years went by or months I don't know I wasn't born yet.
She got a divorce because of somethig he did and then she met my dad got married and then came muah so..
my mom point of view I'm the 2nd oldest in the family
to my dad point of veiw I'm the oldest in the family.

~end of story~
oohhh... eek well that's an intresting story^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:49 pm
'Ello I'm Kori (real name for the last time scream !)
I'm somewhere between 1-1000 years old.
I was born in China but then moved to Canada.
I was in Toronto but then I moved again to Newmarket.(I thought it was a Market xd )
I like drawing Anime (anime is not short for animation for the last time!)
I'm really good 3nodding Lol joking I'm intermidiate(sp?)
Anime's not the only thing I can draw though.. I can do still life .
Um. What else.. I'm getting a kitten real soon but right now I have 1 cat called Ookami, 2 turtles Kai and Kame and a bunny called Smokey.
I can't read or write Chinese but I can read speak and write Japanese sweatdrop
But hey I can speak Chinese 3nodding
Oh I have a baby bro born here....
Yup that's all...
Oh no wait..
I love Domos heart domokun heart

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Simonette Lamperouge

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:32 pm
Y'ello! My name is Kiwii and I look forward to meeting the members of the guild. I like to read, write and listen to music. I doodle occasionally and I live in the Sunshine State, Florida! See ya around on the guild! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:06 pm
KiwiiKiwamomo
Y'ello! My name is Kiwii and I look forward to meeting the members of the guild. I like to read, write and listen to music. I doodle occasionally and I live in the Sunshine State, Florida! See ya around on the guild! 3nodding heart

hey there kiwii!! wink  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:02 pm
Welcome to the guild Kiwii,
~+Qt_AzN_GurL+~, (Cute outfit by the way.)
Mizuka (By the way cute username! ^^; It reminds me of Mitsuki from Full moon Wo Sagashti(sp),
Kori and anyone else I've missed.

xd .. Lol I've noticed Justin
sweatdrop Sorry about not posting on your quest thread lately...

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:23 pm
Hi, my name is Vera, 14 years old.
I've been living in Hong Kong for 11 years.
I live in Edmonton, Alberta now, go back to HK every summer. ^_^
I went to Maryknoll Convent School, please PM me if you went there too, I would love to talk about it. 3nodding

I suck at school, that's why my parents sent me to Canada. I was in Vancouver Island, B.C the 1st year i came, I was living with a home-stay family.
Then I moved to Edmonton for Grade 8, cause i hate my homestay. In Edmonton, I was living with my Aunt, and my 3 other "not-too-close" male cousins, cause they live in Edmonton and I was living in HK, and they barely come visit, they are all over 20 years old.
I wasn't so comfortable living with them, so for this year, i begged my parents to come live with me, and my dad did (from Sep-Dec), mom was in HK looking after my 12-year-old sis. Then they switched after December.

So...wow, this is probally the longest, the most detail paragraph that I've ever typed about me. whee  

Strawberry Tears

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:21 am
Strawberry Tears
I went to Maryknoll Convent School, please PM me if you went there too, I would love to talk about it. 3nodding

I suck at school, that's why my parents sent me to Canada. I was in Vancouver Island, B.C the 1st year i came, I was living with a home-stay family.
Then I moved to Edmonton for Grade 8, cause i hate my homestay. In Edmonton, I was living with my Aunt, and my 3 other "not-too-close" male cousins, cause they live in Edmonton and I was living in HK, and they barely come visit, they are all over 20 years old.
I wasn't so comfortable living with them, so for this year, i begged my parents to come live with me, and my dad did (from Sep-Dec), mom was in HK looking after my 12-year-old sis. Then they switched after December.

So...wow, this is probally the longest, the most detail paragraph that I've ever typed about me. whee

Hey i've heard of Maryknoll! I've never actually gone there but I've heard of it. It was in a book I was reading ^^hehe^^ hmm... what's a home- stay? is that like a host family... sorta... sweatdrop wow you're parents must love you alot to go through all that trouble. eek cool xd and btw hi and welcome lol whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:02 pm
yalie5
Strawberry Tears

Hey i've heard of Maryknoll! I've never actually gone there but I've heard of it. It was in a book I was reading ^^hehe^^ hmm... what's a home- stay? is that like a host family... sorta... sweatdrop wow you're parents must love you alot to go through all that trouble. eek cool xd and btw hi and welcome lol whee
Cooly, what book did you see it from?
Yes, it's a host family. whee  

Strawberry Tears

Lamois_Supine

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:14 pm
Hey everyone! I go by Supi, and I've been in the guild for a few days, but forgot to introduce myself! sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm not Chinese! ( Actually I'm 1/2 Bahamian, 1/2 American) But I came to college in California, and met an awesome girl from HK who became my very best friend! Interacting with Chinese classmates and teachers (so many at my school!!! whee ) made me realize how much I love Chinese people, so I've been slowly learning Cantonese and Mandarin from my friends.

I really want to visit my best friend in Shatin,HK and go clothes shopping some day~~~!!! xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games