Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm
[quote"Sariyanna"]
Arisa Takera
Sariyanna
Arisa Takera
Sariyanna
Helloo, I'm Sariyanna. People always call me 'Sari' so feel free to as well.

I think this place is pretty interesting and I'm curious to see what this is all about ( I haven't figured that out yet). Hopefully I'll be enjoying myself here and come to like this place. :3 Hello everyone.
Little facts about me:
I'm 18
Part Native American
Love dogs
Hate bugs esp. Dragonflies, moths, flies, centipedes, bees and just about everything else thUser Imageat either flies or jumps.
I've been a member of gaia since 2007
And live in the United States, though you could have guessed that. xD

Welcome! I've been here since 2004 smile we hope you enjoy yourself too

Thank you. biggrin And I love your avi and that cute little card in your siggy, that your staff here have in their signatures as well.

Thank you. There are cards for members as well x3

Is there now? :3 Well then, I may have to look into that then lol.

In the membership badges thread in the main forum. If you want one it would be best to go post. Once I finish for tonight I won't be making anymore until tomorrow  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 pm
Arisa Takera
Sariyanna
Arisa Takera
Sariyanna
Arisa Takera
Sariyanna
Helloo, I'm Sariyanna. People always call me 'Sari' so feel free to as well.

I think this place is pretty interesting and I'm curious to see what this is all about ( I haven't figured that out yet). Hopefully I'll be enjoying myself here and come to like this place. :3 Hello everyone.
Little facts about me:
I'm 18
Part Native American
Love dogs
Hate bugs esp. Dragonflies, moths, flies, centipedes, bees and just about everything else that either flies or jumps.
I've been a member of gaia since 2007
And live in the United States, though you could have guessed that. xD

Welcome! I've been here since 2004 smile we hope you enjoy yourself too

Thank you. biggrin And I love your avi and that cute little card in your siggy, that your staff here have in their signatures as well.

Thank you. There are cards for members as well x3

Is there now? :3 Well then, I may have to look into that then lol.

In the membership badges thread in the main forum. If you want one it would be best to go post. Once I finish for tonight I won't be making anymore until tomorrow

Yes ma'am! 4laugh  

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

4hikari

Blessed Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Hello all! I'm 4hikari. ^_^
I like: reading, gaming, and rainy days.
I don't like: spiders, running, or yelling.
I joined 'cause: I was invited and "Well, hey, it's free!" xd though I'm still trying to figure out how my name got on the invite list... *glances around suspiciously*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm
i guess i am looking forward to this dont normally join guilds just in GD forum
ummm i thought the guild message was gonna be a warning from a mod i hate that!  

iiAppleCider

Shirtless Sophomore

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm
4hikari
Hello all! I'm 4hikari. ^_^
I like: reading, gaming, and rainy days.
I don't like: spiders, running, or yelling.
I joined 'cause: I was invited and "Well, hey, it's free!" xd though I'm still trying to figure out how my name got on the invite list... *glances around suspiciously*

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm
iiAppleCider
i guess i am looking forward to this dont normally join guilds just in GD forum
ummm i thought the guild message was gonna be a warning from a mod i hate that!

Thanks for joining! Sorry to have scared you I didn't mean it. Sometimes we go out into the forums and invite random members. Sometimes they join, sometimes they don't. But we'd like for you to stay with us and have some fun smile  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hehekea

Timid Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 am
Arisa Takera
Mishteh
Qyp
Mishteh
Hi, I'm Misty, I'm fine with the use of my username or my name. It's basically the same thing. Hello!

You say you are old on your profile... how old?

At the time I was 21, which felt super old. Now I'm 22, and I feel young. Hahaha. I had a problem with the two being before my age. When I was twenty I instructed everyone to say my age as "nineteen and one".

19 and 1 I like that xD I feel kind of old being 21 and unemployed OTL but my grand dad wants me to finish school so that I CAN get a job xD working on it!

I was unemployed for a while, then did get a job and rage quit when I was injured and blamed for said injury. I stressed out about telling everyone, but it turned out with everyone being super understanding. And with the way the economy is, no one pushed me too hard, then an amazing job fell in my lap. So hopefully by the time you finish school, something great comes your way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 am
Mishteh
Arisa Takera
Mishteh
Qyp
Mishteh
Hi, I'm Misty, I'm fine with the use of my username or my name. It's basically the same thing. Hello!

You say you are old on your profile... how old?

At the time I was 21, which felt super old. Now I'm 22, and I feel young. Hahaha. I had a problem with the two being before my age. When I was twenty I instructed everyone to say my age as "nineteen and one".

19 and 1 I like that xD I feel kind of old being 21 and unemployed OTL but my grand dad wants me to finish school so that I CAN get a job xD working on it!

I was unemployed for a while, then did get a job and rage quit when I was injured and blamed for said injury. I stressed out about telling everyone, but it turned out with everyone being super understanding. And with the way the economy is, no one pushed me too hard, then an amazing job fell in my lap. So hopefully by the time you finish school, something great comes your way.

Im hoping for an internship at our city magazine. Thanks for the luck!  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Its Meark

Desirable Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 am
For those who may not know me, I'm Meark and I'm an avid arena goer. I do mainly cosplay entries, but will also do original entries as well. I enjoy creating art in real life, paintings sculptures, etc. I'm a pretty nice guy who likes meeting new people. My real name is Joseph so you can call me Joseph, Joey, Joe, or by my username. I'm 20 going on 21!! Born on May 21st, 1991. biggrin I enjoy music a lot. What else? Oh, there is a link to my gallery in my signature. If there is more you want to know about me feel free to ask, just PM or comment on my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 am
Hallo everyone. I'm Ryotaro Takamaru.
I like cats, guns, and anime.
I dislike physical activity(except one....hehe), pessimists, and people hurting people I care about.
I joined 'cuz it sounded interesting and it's good to hear the voice of the people.  

Ryotaro Takamaru

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 am
Its Meark
For those who may not know me, I'm Meark and I'm an avid arena goer. I do mainly cosplay entries, but will also do original entries as well. I enjoy creating art in real life, paintings sculptures, etc. I'm a pretty nice guy who likes meeting new people. My real name is Joseph so you can call me Joseph, Joey, Joe, or by my username. I'm 20 going on 21!! Born on May 21st, 1991. biggrin I enjoy music a lot. What else? Oh, there is a link to my gallery in my signature. If there is more you want to know about me feel free to ask, just PM or comment on my profile.

Welcome! We love it when our members get creative. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around our various art and avatar contests  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:31 am
Ryotaro Takamaru
Hallo everyone. I'm Ryotaro Takamaru.
I like cats, guns, and anime.
I dislike physical activity(except one....hehe), pessimists, and people hurting people I care about.
I joined 'cuz it sounded interesting and it's good to hear the voice of the people.

And we definitely want to hear the voices of you guys so make sure you're loud and clear!  

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

Its Meark

Desirable Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am
MG IT Guy
Its Meark

Welcome! We love it when our members get creative. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around our various art and avatar contests
Thank you. I'll be looking forward to those contests. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 am
Its Meark
MG IT Guy
Its Meark

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to those contests. biggrin

Snooping around the threads we've seen some people wanting to ask for a cover design contest so we'll probably have one of those at one point or another  

MG IT Guy
Vice Captain

Alaon Frost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Alaon
I'm a pretty cool laid back guy, easy to get along with.
I'm not very good at describing myself.. ninja
either way, I'm easy to get to know if you talk to me.
I answer any questions asked truthfully.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff