Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm
Kleine would hear the voice in his head again. 'Kleine...she will speak to you personally, and no other way. I'm pretty sure she can help us, but you'll need to come to where I am at the moment. Don't worry about Luo being here as well. I'm pretty sure he's not in a position to start a fight in the middle of his office. Too many innocent bystanders.

Also...now may be a good time to work on diplomacy, and make sure that you won't have to fight these people in the future. Just sayin.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:43 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

Sounds of panting awoke the young girl, hot breath blowing on her face.
Eyes snapping open to see her newest gift.
Black fur, with red streaking through his coat. Little beady eyes staring into her own.
"Yeeee!!!!" She squealed with delight, grabbing her puppy by the neck and playfully spinning him to his back..to scratch his belly with her newly found claws.
To accompany her little daggers on each fingers, where better sight, smell, and hearing..and by the sounds of it..her daddies with some guests where downstairs. Closing her eyes, she lifted her head up and sniffed the air..she could always stare through the walls, true..but that took the fun out of it.
The little dog stood up and mimicked the same.
"Ruff!!" she barked, getting on all fours and suddenly leapt over her dog, avoiding the little sharp teeth that came up in mid spin..she crashed into her dresser, knocking over her lamp..it shattered, but she paid it no mind.
Instead her puppy leapt off the bed after her..playing a friendly game of tag,unaware of the mess they where making.

Voices..loud enough to snap her out of her game got her attention..her daddy was mad, or..sad?
Puppy tugging on the fabric of her pants..making noises of claimed victory, she reached down and picked him up.
Looking him in the eyes, she brought her hand up to her mouth. "Shhh" she sounded, standing up she crept out of her room and down the few stairs..her dog following silently behind her, bumping into the back of her legs with puppy clumsiness.
There..she would make her father Kiyoshi and Kleine happy again.
Stepping back a few steps and around her puppy, she took a running leap and hurtled herself at her father..hands and legs extended foreword as her six year old frame slammed into her fathers body.
"DADDY!" She screamed, shaking his collar near his neck so his head would bob back and forth, the force at which her body hit his would rock him back from the daddy Kleine and the girl.
Suddenly she began to cry into his shoulder, making all the attention hers.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" she screamed like a harpy, talking about the present she just woke up to.
The present she received when her new found rights opened up, branding her a Inuzuka.
The clan that her father was also a part of she learned. Connecting her to him yet again.
Mirroring eyes stared into his, as she lifted her head out of his shirt..tears welling down her cheeks, and then a bright smile lifted.

Yaps of joy came down the stairs as the little black and red bundle tumbled down.
"NEWT!" she screamed, deciding on the weird name right there right now.
The dog came down, and ran through the legs of the people around...ending up standing on her fathers legs, panting up a storm as it looked up at them.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Othiara -Tfs-

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi was suddenly taken off guard as the the tiny princess slammed into his body. His instant reaction was to throw the person, but realizing it was his daughter he felt like that would be to much. Kiyoshi instead wrapped his arms around the young girl and held her close, supporting her body so that she could stay this close to him. "There my little Diva." He said with a smile as he kisses her forehead and held her close. "Your welcome." Kiyoshi said lifting up the small puppy and putting it in her arms.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Eyes wide and mouth agape as she stared at the dog, mimicking his panting with her own version.
"Isint he the cutest thing ever!" she squealed, moving around in her fathers arms.
Grasping the puppy, she stepped down and held her arms around him..so his legs dangled and front paws outstretched.
Squirming with uncomfortableness, she held him tightly against her body. Not entirely noticing the dog, but the women before them.
Sizing her up, toe to head her eye brows came together and lips pursed..trying to solve the mystery.
"Who...are you?" she asked flatly.
Turning to her two fathers, she asked them. "Whos that? She has the same hands as me..except mine unopened yet, same eyes as daddy and me...but..shes unfamiliar.
Is..she one of our extended relatives? "
She asked bluntly, turning her attention to her father Klein..knowing he had alot, ALOT of family ties..although to young to understand the real meaning of mass procreation.
To have this girl as a cousin of some sort would come of no such shock.

Her attention span that of a fly, she put her puppy down and watched him dance around her...wanting to play more. Her hands clapped together as she cried out in glee once more.
Forgetting her question slowly but surly.

Me: We meet again Eris, haha...weird how all of a sudden it comes together.
Maybe its a sign. =]

But I am so much more."

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi rolled his eyes as he placed his hand on her head and turned her focus back to Shoko. "This is Shoko or Niomi..." He said not entierly sure which she was going by. "She is your big sister." Kiyoshi said as Diva had the same bloodlines as Shoko, Byakugan with Chakra hands. Maybe it was a sign, maybe it was coincidence, but maybe it was something the girls could bond over and grow closer as a family.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

Getting eyed up and down by a little girl Shoko can only smile and do the same, for pure mimicking and fun purposes."You can call me Shoko." She tries to keep it simple. Really it will take time of bonding before Diva would understand the predicament of Shoko and Niomi. Her smile widens with a certain curiousness--this small girl also has the same bloodlines as Shoko. How interesting...Byakugan is something relatively new and the chakra hands are something Shoko has become quite accustomed to."It's a pleasure to meet you Diva." Even the mouth on her palms have a wide smile at this very moment. It has been such a long time since Shoko felt as if she was part of a family. Her mother having died by her fathers hands and her father dieing by her very own hands: Shoko can't escape this fact and has lived with it since the earlier age that it occurred. Murder of the highest order, and for what? Years of abuse whether sexual or just physical and mental. Her life was a mess and it made a mess of her. Finally though it seems that Shoko may be able to start a life of semi-normality. Diva, Shoko, and Niomi in time could become a powerful trio/ duo (since Niomi and Shoko inhabit the same body); however, that is for time to play out and see for now Shoko will marvel in the simpleness of it all and take care of this family as she is being greeted fully heartily into it.

OOC:
That is a little weird how it all comes together like that...fate anybody?

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Gaining the six year olds attention for a second time, she looked up at her and stared dead center...face completely straight, body standing absolutely still, not giving anything away.
Suddenly.. "Your name sounds like a turtle! Are you a turtle? I LOVE turtles!" she screamed that last part, making her dog squirm in her arms a little from discomfort as well as surprise for her randomized shouting.
Before Shoko could get a word in edge wise, she held out her dog.."Dont you love him? My daddy gave him to me for a gift! Hes so soft and fluffy, not like us..but better!" she squealed, body shaking with excitement..leaning in.
"Do you...want...to pet him" she asked with an excited whisper, energy bubbleing out of her 'trying to be calm' state

Me: So...I love being a Hyper active child....who cant sit still nor keep to a simple thing for more then a few seconds..
Honestly? Probably going to love this rpc more then anyone before. xD Its just so random and "Let loose"
But..Yes..weird fate we all have together. hahaha
Weird/Awesome.

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm
[This is Diva's boobs when she grows up:

User Image]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm
(( Lmao..shut up! You where the one who gave me that picture!))  

Othiara -Tfs-

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:11 pm
Eris5
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

"Well you are just a bundle of energy." Shoko smiles and remembers she did have clay forming in her hands. Well then perhaps a little show for the young girl. "A turtle you say?" Shoko forms herself a clay turtle shell and makes a handsign throwing it in the air it poofs into smoke and becomes big enough for Shoko to wear. The shell wraps around her and she stands there a Shoko turtle. "What like this type turtle?" She laughs before petting the puppy, licking its head with the tongue of her chakra mouth. She can only think to herself that this girl is just about the cutest thing in the world, if only Niomi had her own body to live out this life that Diva seems to enjoy so much. Niomi knows these thoughts within her momma's head: nothing is sacred, and she knows that it troubles her deeply as well...but she will just have to get over that in time, both of them will. Still looking like a turtle it's nice to embarrass oneself from time to time. Kids seem so non-hesitant to do such things it's almost enviable.

OOC:
That's so funny cause i was saying the same thing. That girl is supposed to be six...with breasts like those!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:43 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Diva cried out as she plopped her puppy down on the ground, dancing in place and bringing her hands up to her mouth, squealing with delight.
"Yes! Shoko Turtle-san!!" She calling out, using her new nickname....enjoying her few moments of prancing.

Newt prancing around her feet as well with all of the excitement...after her energy depleted for just a split second, she looked up at Shoko Turtle-san and smiled, sweetly. "You must tell me how to do that!" She cried, slamming herself against the taller women's legs. Tilting full foreword on them. "When they open up after all..." she said sourly, looking through Shokos legs at her unopened palm with her sight.

Me: Haha everyone's a critic on my bosom.
I cant wait until what we find on an adult picture.. emotion_dowant

But I am so much more."

Othiara -Tfs-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
"It's great to see that things haven't changed a single bit. I'm aching to visit Cloud to see if it's gotten blown up again, but right now, I'm more excited to see what kind of man you snagged. Also, your children! I'm a grandfather now, and I look like I just hit adulthood! I don't wanna be called "grandpa" either . . . I'm not old . . . uuuugh." As if a mid-life crisis, Shahnz was getting pretty dramatic. Kleine would've felt bad for his aging a**, but then he remembered it didn't really matter; Shahnz was dragconic, he would never age. "Cloud got blown up twice during the Sarcellus Trials a few years back. First by Lucas, then by a doppelganger of Dahka. The fake Dahka didn't blow it up as badly as Lucas did, but it was pretty wrecked. Anyway, as for you getting old, shove it. You'll be back to your weird ways of getting every guy into bed within a flash." It'd never change; he'd always be himself. "So, what'll you do if Kiyoshi turns out really ugly? Or really sexy? Or really mean? What'll you do if he asks you have sex with him under the moonlight, thus betraying Kleine? Come on, you gotta tell me this stuff, Shahnz!" Hysteria was practically giddy; although everyone could tell, it'd be obvious to state that she was a Heiland fangirl. "If he's ugly, kill him. If he's sexy, smile and take pictures with him. If he asks me to screw him under the moonlight, then get drunk so I won't remember or regret it." Hysteria totally wanted that answer, too. ". . . I'd kill you." Kleine stated, smiling.

And then, and only then, they finally entered the home, spotting Diva and Shoko speaking, with Kiyoshi . . . somewhere close. Honestly, a part of Kleine felt his heart drop when he noticed that Shoko was getting close to his children. It started with women getting to that point, and then, the father of those children were soon touching them in places that Kleine would've killed them for. It was hard to think rationally with this girl around; everything just supported his paranoia. "We're . . . home." He stated, followed in by first an uneasy Hysteria, a bored Hanzo, and then a giddy yet depressed Shahnz. Not exactly a super happy entrance, but everyone was sad about something. Something, at least, that no one else had to know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Leaning into Shoko turtle-sans legs, she looked over at the people who just walked in.
Whatever the calm/serious moment she had seconds ago was gone..
her main family was back.
"Daddy!!" She shouted, running from Shoko and jumping up into Kleine's arms. But..she underestimated her jump and slammed into his midsection. No matter, she crawled up his body like a monkey..slamming her knee into his crotch on her way up, oblivious to his 'boy parts'
Not taking his sweet second of non speaking as pain, she looked over his shoulder and looked at the other two.
"Grandma! Grandpa!" She screamed obnoxiously loud. " You have been away all to long!" She whined, "But..but did you see my puppy!!" She yelled, pointing at Newt with an outstretched arm..turning her entire body in her fathers arms..not exactly an easy task holding onto a squirming 6 year old.
Newt in he meanwhile stopped halfway, and stared directly at Hysteria.
Not growling, but not friendly either...just standing at a distance, watching.
Paying it no mind, she brought her arm back, knocking her elbow into her fathers face..yet again oblivious, and trying to get comfortable. "Daddy gave it to me for my clan present this morning!! Isint he adorable??" She said looking at her grandparents, then turning to her father..she grasped his head in her hands, closing her little hands in his hair, and looked him directly in the eyes.
"Is he not the cutest!" She whispered excitedly. Breaking out in a full grin.
~Daddies home! With grandma&grandpa~ She thought frantically. ~But...There was 4 people who came in...not..just three.~
Totally forgetting the stranger....Still her hands rested in her fathers hair, she craned her head at an natural angle..her long blond hair falling down as she looked at the well dressed man.
He had the same hair as she, same complexion ..but when she stared at him through her Byakugan..he looked the same was as Grandpa Hanzo.
"Who are you?" She asked bluntly, having none of that silly child shyness.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Othiara -Tfs-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
The man looked at the young girl with a smile, seeing that she looked just like him; yet did not carry the Heiland bloodline . . . she was a Hyuuga. "Kleine . . . you married a Hyuuga?" The man asked, trying to contain his laughter. "So did I! Velox was a Hyuuga too! Haha, you're just freaking like me!" Obviously, the man was loud. And a bit rowdy. But then, the rest of the family was probably just like him. "I'm Shahnz Noire Heiland; your grandaddy. Well, one of them anyway. I'm related to you by blood, though -- I'm Kleine's real dad. Meaning, we should be good friends, you and I. 'Specially since you're so adorable, and adorable people should stick together." Shahnz looked away from her for a moment to glance around the room, and he caught Shoko. He could've sworn he'd seen someone who looked like her before, but what she looked like more than anyone else was Kiyoshi. And not Kleine . . . at all. She was a teenager, too, so maybe she was the product of an ex-marriage? It felt complicated, but that was what made up Shahnz's whole life; complications. He wondered what happened to Lars, too. And if Kleine had eight children, how many of them were from his marriage with Lars? Shahnz wanted to meet them too. It wasn't fair to deny them the right to see their family. He almost felt like hitting Kleine for his favoritism.

"I have a bunch of other kids around here somewhere -- you've met Saemus, and then there's Yuto, but I also have a few teenage children named Lucifer, Solomon, Yamato and Adam. They're all grown up, almost . . . and two of them . . . have the . . . Rinnegan." He stated, not knowing how Shahnz would reply to that. "I don't know how it happened, but I guess the Heiland bloodline has now been tied in with Rikudo Sennin. I bet Dahka would kill someone if he heard that," The man laughed. "Oh, also, this one is Diva." He said, referring to the young girl. "Diva, huh? You really are . . . just like me. If you turned out a girl, I was going to name you that. And your mother insisted and insisted and practically wanted to kill me if I named you something such as "Diva". She thought that you'd already look spoiled and unfairly wealthy, so to name you as if you were a princess would be much worse. But, you turned out to be a guy, so I named you Kleine." He felt like he was rambling now, but it was hard . . . not to reminisce. "It's just not befitting of me, though, y'know? I'm anything but little." The boy stated, in a voice that sounded very sure of himself. Shahnz gave him a strange look. "TMI."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff