Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm, yes, you're getting dangerously close to stalking her teachers, mind you." Nikolai said without looking away from the nearing car. "Relax about her. The more worried you are the more worried you'll make her and, quite frankly, none of you will be too stable to make me coffee, and we certainly can't have that. Now shall I drive or can you promise me you won't make a U-turn back here because you're afraid something will happen?"

Back at the school, a little brunette boy about the girl's age bounced a ball in his hands. He bounced it a couple times before looking around for a certain blonde boy. As soon as that jerk gets nearby he'll throw the ball at him as hard as he can and run away! It was the perfect plan!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He thought about the question seriously, then nodded. "i can drive. I'll just be worried all day and staring at the clock. What do we do if she doesn't make any friends? Or if she gets bullied? Or the teacher doesn't explain the work properly? I mean, I told the principal that I want her to start taking classes so she can start learning Mandarin soon, since I want her to succeed and it's the language of the future. Let's go to the store and pick up some after-school snacks." Never mind that their pantry was stocked.

Said blonde boy was sitting on the swings, looking around and trying to figure out where his friend was. No one got into trouble like Julian did. "Huh." He pursed his lips, suddenly feeling lonely. He wished he was back home with his parents.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun watched the car get smaller and smaller with the more distance it got. For a second she could've sworn she could hear Uncle Nikki groaning. When she was officially alone she turned around to look at the playground. The teacher lady was too busy talking to other parents and kids were running around and making friends by playing with the same things. She looked around, unsure of what to play with that could get her friends. Her eyes stopped on a swing set, where she saw a boy sitting alone.
Gulping back her shyness, she dawdled to the swings and stood awkwardly near the empty swing. "Umm... Can I sit there?" she asked the boy and pointed to the open swing. While waiting for an answer she fidgeted with her fingers nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Daniel looked up as he heard a soft, feminine voice speak to him, looking from the empty swing, to the girl. "Sure," he said, pumping his legs a little and smiling at her. "I like swinging with people better than swinging alone."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"Why are you all alone then?" she asked as she gratefully sat down on the swing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:57 pm

"I have a friend," he insisted, looking around. "Just don't know where he is. His name's Julian. Oh hey! I'm Daniel!" He stuck out his hand for her to take. "What's your name?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

She looked at the hand held out to her and, with a smile, leaned an arm out to take his hand. "My name's Aysun. Both of my uncles teach at the big school at the other side of town." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:27 pm

He smiled at her and shook her hand. "Cool! My dad sometimes works with that school. He's a detective!" He let go of her hand and adjusted his little tie, looking quite dapper in the clothes that his mother had put him in that morning. "My mama's a dancer, though. Oh hey, that's Mama over there. Mama!" He waved excitedly, his little feet kicking.
Not too far away, speaking to the teacher, a beautiful young man stood with his hands on his slender hips, green eyes sparkling as he turned and smiled sweetly at his son. He waved and blew a little kiss, then went back to speaking to the teacher.
Daniel grinned proudly. "See? He's real nice. What about your parents? What do they do?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun blinked when Daniel described his parents. Two boys? Just like her uncles. She followed his gaze when he pointed out his mom to see an adult man smile back at him. He looked nice. When her parents were brought up, however, Aysun turned tense. "I don't live with my parents anymore." she said and looked down at her dangling feet. "They gave me to my Uncle Leon. But! But they're coming back real soon! They told me!" she added quickly.
"There you are!" a voice yelled out. Aysun turned her head and gasped when she saw a rubber ball hurled straight for Daniel.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Before he could respond to Aysun, a rubber ball came straight for his face. He didn't bother to move, nearly being knocked backwards as the rubber ball hit him with a smack. The ball hit the ground, a little line of red dribbling out of Daniel's nose. But he didn't look like he cared, just staring at Julian.
Ellery ran towards the little boy, scooping him up in his arms and taking out a napkin to his nose. "Oh my God! What happened?!" he asked frantically, looking over to Aysun, then back to Daniel. But the boy never said a word. Ellery looked back to Aysun, looking her over. "Are you okay, sweetie?" he asked as a couple teachers started trying to find out who threw the ball.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun nearly jumped out of her swing when she heard the powerful smack of the rubber ball slapping Daniel in the face. She looked at him as his mom and the teachers ran over to check on him. He didn't react, though. In fact... She followed his gaze to see another boy smiling brightly and without a hint of guilt on his face. She looked back at Daniel. Why wasn't he saying anything?
"I-I'm fine." she answered Daniel's mom without looking at her face. She wouldn't give away that boy if Daniel wouldn't.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:07 pm

"You must've had quite a fright, poor little dear," said Ellery, patting Aysun's bow just so and smoothing back a little of her hair. "There you go. Here, why don't you-" He followed Aysun's gaze to see Julian, a brat he knew well, standing still with pride on his dirty face. Sitting Daniel back on the swing, Ellery stood up and marched over to Julian, wagging a finger. "Julian! I should've known it was you. You need to stop bullying Daniel or I'll tell Liam. He won't be as lenient as Cameron, and you know that. You need to apologize to Daniel right now, young man."
Daniel sighed, shaking his head. "Mothers. It's like he thinks I can't take care of myself." He looked to Aysun, then gestured to Julian. "Come on, why don't you help me bail him out of trouble before the teachers go give him detention?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun felt a wave of hot guilt run over her entire being when the adult stormed towards the smiling boy. Uh-oh. It was all her fault that he was found out, and now he'd hate her! She looked at Daniel when he spoke then at the boy that was no longer smiling. "A-Are you sure he won't hate me for getting him in trouble?" she mumbled.
Meanwhile, Julian was defiantly glaring at Ellery. "It's not my fault he didn't get out of the way!" he yelled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Daniel waved a hand dismissively. "He hates everyone. The least we can do is get him out of trouble and make us hate him just a little less." With an easy grin, he reached for her hand, then started over to his mother, who was still scolding Julian.
"We'll see how Liam feels about that when i call him tonight and tell him just what you did. I still remember what happened the last time you started bullying Daniel in front of us, or do you want me to remind you of how he protected you?!" He crossed his arms, wishing that Fredrich was there. Julian always seemed to behave more around the stoic detective.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Although she was still plenty nervous about meeting someone she now knows already hates her, Aysun still took Daniel's hand and let him drag her towards the confrontation.
As the two approached, Julian huffed at Ellery and stomped his foot in defiance. "He didn't protect me!! If you tell my Mom then... then I'll tell Daniel's dad on you!" he threatened back.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff