Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 am
"I suppose..." Bathsheba picked up her bowl, following Vivi's actions by setting her plate off to the side as she still had some left overs and wasn't sure what the custom was for uneaten food.
"Better to get it over with I suppose then whimper all day."

"I'll try not to." Clayton chuckled in response as he nodded to Adrian to lead the way. He wasn't all that hungry at the moment, so delaying the meal was minor to him. He was more excited to go out and do something than he was concerned getting food.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm
Adrian nodded.
"Let's get going, then." he told Clayton as he gestured towards the door leading outside, and to the forest.

"Oh. Remember to go to the bathroom BEFORE we leave. The new kids always react.......Messy."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:24 pm
Dojime smiled and nodded at Avery, then turned Alena. "Anything you need before we leave?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 pm
Alena thought for a second. "I'm sorry but do you have a rope of some sort?" She asked.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 pm
"I might," he said as he walked over to the closet on his side o the room. "Lets see... here we are." He pulled a coil of rope from the top shelf. "That's at least 20 feet of good rope," he said, handing it to her. "Lets get going then if you're both ready," he said as he left his room and started heading towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm
"Thank you,"Alena said, placing the rope on her shoulder. She followed along easily. "Should we uh talk about tactics or something on the way there or do we just wing it?" she asked.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 pm
"Let's go see what we're dealing with first," he replied. "Once we evaluate the situation we can talk more about tactics," he explained as he left the front exit again. He walked a little ways away from the school then stopped suddenly and waited for the others to get closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am
Alena walked over to Dojime and stood there. She was tying the rope around her waist. She rolled the rest up and set it back on her shoulder.  

Sielent

madametrixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm
Vivi
"That's the spirit!" Vivi cried, reminding herself of her old schoolteacher. Yikes. That better not happen again. She walked out of the building and started towards the forest. It was nice, the leaves were beginning to fall, and Silvanar would be beautiful. Well, except for the fishy-demons of course.
"Wanna talk tactics or do you have no brain for those things?"

Avery
"Alena?" Avery asked, hoping that that was the girl's name. He had overheard it, but he could be wrong. That would be embarrassing. "Any particular reason for the rope?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm
"Um, I've been hiking once before and it's quite difficult for me. I have to keep all my concentration on the path so I don't trip so um if one of you don't mind holding the other end so I don't stray away... If not, then I can just listen to your sounds..." she said, blushing from having to be a burden. "Also, I could always use the rope to tie up the demon if need be." She smiled.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm
Bathsheba followed after Vivi quietly. While her stomach churned with nervousness and anxiety she couldn't deny or help herself from admiring the land scape of the school. It was so peaceful. For a girl hailing from the city, it was very strange. She almost felt out of place amongst the quiet of the surroundings..

"Huh..?" She looked at Vivi, taking a few moments to register what had been asked of her.
"Oh, er... Well... Not really." Bathsheba admitted with a light blush. "I had just assumed I was here to burn them and do it quickly."

"Oh please." Clayton snorted as he rolled his eyes, giving a cocky smile of bravery. "You act like I'm easily afraid. The Lady..." He briefly shuddered, remembering how ghostly she had been.

"...Well, she's just not natural."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm
"Uh-huh....You ought to have fun then." Adrian chuckled as he walked out of the school and towards the forest.

"Yeah....Fun...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 am
"I can do that," Dojime replied, taking the end of the rope and tying it to his belt. Once it was secure he stretched his arms out in front of him. "It might be best to kneel," he said as the earth beneath them started to shake. He lifted his arms a little, and the earth responded, a large chuck of earth lifting under them and taking them with. They floated up and over the trees of the forest, increasing in speed as they moved.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 am
"Thank you," Alena said to Dojime. She kneeled as she was told and once comfortable with the movement, she stood up. "Wow, this is a lot nicer than traveling inside of a tornado," she laughed. She loved the breeze in her face. It also helped in "seeing" the other two. "So that's what they look like," she thought to herself.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 am
"It is isn't it? Not as fast but it's a lot less chaotic," he agreed. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. The chunk of earth seemed to vibrate slightly with his heartbeat. "God do I love it up here on days like this. Sunny, still pretty cool, slight breeze, and absolutely no sou-"
vvvVVVVVVOOOMMMMMmm
"JESUS!" Dojime cried as a dog sized wasp carrying what looked like, coincidently, a dead dog flew not 20 feet above them. The rock they were riding dropped a couple feet as Dojime momentarily lost control. "GREAT... of all the demons that live in CAVES... it's ones I can SEE while I'm in them..." The rock slowly started to descend into the trees near the mountain range.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff