Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm
"Well I just... I don't know what to do..." Dragon mumbled as he watched his snowball dissolve into the water as his eyes turned grass green. "I like being like this, I mean a lot of people like me... But I don't know anything about... about the real world." he murmured and rubbed his arm again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 pm
"Well um.. I could show you?" Mint said as her face turns bright red.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:05 pm
"H-How?" Dragon asked and looked at her in a confused manner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"She may just be offering to be your friend...." He said standing up and jumping off his shoulder. "You can achieve anything with friends by your side..." He threw his swords over his shoulder. It was time to go. "I'm afraid I have to leave now, I have other matters to attend to." He walked off suddenly, seeing that he accomplished what he hoping for.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm
"Well .. we could umm.. you known.. maybe umm.. go out some time?" Mints face turns BRIGHT red and looks at her cat Miku. "I mean only if you want to...?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm
He tilted his head. "But.. We're out right now." he mumbled, obviously not understanding what the term 'going out' meant. He looked over at the cat man when he talked about leaving and half-waved him off. "Goodbye.... Wait!" he suddenly called out and blushed when he realized just how loud he was a moment ago. He instantly dropped his gaze. "Umm.... I-I never got your name..."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:22 pm
Mint smiles softly "I ment like.. out on the town.." She blushes more. "His name is Jubei" Still smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:35 pm
Dragon turned back to Mint and nodded slowly. "Okay. Wh-Where should we go?" he asked with a small blush.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm
"Umm .. anywhere you'd like"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm
He thought about it then looked down, pressing the tips of his index fingers together nervously. "Umm... Well.. Th-There is this one place I used to go to all the time." It still brought back painful memories, but it was the only other place he knew.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:02 pm
The Entire Time Onaka Was Listening To The Conversation And Reading At The Same Time. She Lets Out A Small Grin Whenever Dragon Blushes. When The Stars Came Out She Saw Their Shimmer On The Pages Of Her Book. Onaka Finally Enters The Conversation. " Well Im 95. Pretty Young In My Situation." She Spoke Quietly And Shyly. She Moves Her Hair Out Of Her Face And Behind Her Ear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm
Dragon quickly looked over at the other pretty girl and blushed a bit. "O-Oh, umm... I-I'm sorry, I-I never got your name." he stammered and glanced at her, eyes turning grass green.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:25 am
Onaka Didnt Look Away From Her Book But She Still Answered. "Its Onaka. Nice To Meet You." She Said Lost In Her Demon Bible. "Now Run Along. Your 'friend' Is Waiting For You." She stated Sarcastically Putting Emphasis On "friend". She Glared At Dragon Once More, Then Walked Away Silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 am
Mint looks to the other side of Dragon and her eyes grow wide "Opps. I forgot she was there." She gives a half smile.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm
iiWinty

Dragon moved back a bit, biting his lip and trying to hide how hurt his feelings were, but by the look of his shiny metallic eyes, it wasn't working. "I-I...." he sniffed and watched her move away from him after glaring at him. Wh-What did he do? Wh-Why was she so mean to him just then?
Dragon didn't hear Mint, he just tilted his head down and let his hair cover his eyes. His mouth squiggled and his face reddened as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff