Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm
Xaene blushed darkly as it was his turn to make noises, panting softly when dominick paused at his pants. "hm... if you don't like them... then why not help me take them off?" he smiled softly at his lover.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:05 pm
"As you wish," he said simply.
{{Time skip, baby!}}
Dominick sighed, lying on Xaene's bare chest between his legs. "I should go soon," he murmured. "I don't want to, but I should."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm
Xaene gave a tiny sigh and bit his lip. "i..don't want you too.... but... i'm worried that if you don't... something bad might happen to War... or maybe Grigorii... " he frowned and pulled him up to hug him tight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm
"Grigorii is safe. I know Drake will not let him back out there in his condition." Dominick kissed Xaene tenderly. "I will return to battle later. Right now all I want is to be with the man I love."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm
Xaene smiled softly and kissed him back. "true... " he sighed and hugged him again. "and i want to do the same... have you seen him anywhere?" he chuckled, teasing dominick once again.
{should we pull the others back in soon? >x>}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm
"Ah, my love is cruel!" exclaimed the heir. "Maybe I should go spend time with Inna. After all, he does know how to cook."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm
"i do too actually... i'm pretty good at it... or i would hope to be... i've been at it for a century.." he chuckled and kissed dominick. "but... if you left me... i'd probably die..." he whispered and gave him a tight squeeze. "i love you so much..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Dominick's heart swelled. "I love you too," he whispered his deep voice practically vibrating with happiness. "I told Grigorii to keep you safe if I don't return. Promise me you will continue living if it comes to that."
{{I was thinking. We should bring the rest in later, after Dominick leaves.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:50 pm
"i promise... but... please, promise me you'll do your best to come back to me?" Xaene murmured, resting his forehead on dominick's as he stared into those captivating blue eyes he'd fallen for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 pm
Dominick's heart broke when he heard the desperation in his fiance's voice. "I will do whatever I have to do to come home, my love." As cerulean eyes stared into mirror-eyes, the future Black Rider, for the first time in his life, prayed to God. 'I know you don't care much for the gays of this world, but please. Please, this is love. Honest, true, real love. Don't separate us...I'll do anything.'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 pm
a light smile formed on the dragon's pale features as he heard those words. "thank you.." he murmured and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm
As the kiss deepened, Dominixk couldn't help but wonder how his parents would take this. Dad was never homophobic. In fact, his brother was gay, and everyone loved Uncle Gin. But Mum...she'd be devastated. Ever since Alex died, Dominick was her last hope of having grand kids. Now that he was getting married to a man, having a Bloodwell was nigh impossible. Unless they had a surrogate mother...wait, was he really worrying about kids? It was awfully early, wasn't it?  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm
Xaene gave a tiny smile as he held onto dominick. "i love you...." he sighed, hugging him tight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm
Blinking his way out of his thoughts, Dominick smiled brightly, returning the tight embrace. "I love you too."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm
Xaene smiled softly and lightly brushed some hair from his fiance's face so he could scan it over. his mirror like eyes soaked in everything about him as they danced over his features, making sure to get it all to an exact just... in case.... tears formed in his eyes at the thought and he had to look away so he didn't worry his lover any.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games