Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru frowned and sat up, he slowly made his way off the bed and said "Fine." Opening the door a crck he stuck his hand threw the door and took the phone from the maid's hand, closing the door again he went over to the bed and wrapped an arm around Kaoru's waist, pullin him close. He put the phone a couple inchs away from his ear and got ready to listen to him yelling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm
Night Oasis

"WHY WAS YOUR PHONE OFF??? HARUHI YELLED AT ME WHEN I ASKED WHERE SHE WAS!!!! WHY IS SHE SO MEAN TO ME, HIKARU????" Tamaki yelled through the phone. Kaoru just giggled and kissed his twins neck.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:44 am
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru sighed and said calmly "Maybe she's mean to you because your annoying, and my battery died so If been charging both of my cell batteries." He smirked at Kaoru and held the phone far enough so that Tamaki couldn't hear any moans Kaoru might let out and he kissed his brother passionately.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Night Oasis

"Mmmm," Kaoru hummed into the kiss, as he raked his fingers through Hikaru's hair.
"WAAAAAAAAAA!! I AM NOT ANNOYING HIKA-CHAN!!!!! YOU'RE MEAN TOO!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki cried into the phone.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru broke the kiss and said into the phone "I just remembered, I have something super important to do and so I must go. Bye Tamaki-san." Hanging up he put the phone on the night stand and kissed Kaoru again. Totally forgeting the phone call.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Night Oasis

Kaoru pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds and softly cupped Hikaru's cheek. He then ran his thumb over his twins ear before leaning in to whisper, "Did Tama-san hurt your ear, Hika-nii-chan?" He didn't wait for a reply, as he softly kissed Hikaru's ear.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:23 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru nodded and smirked when his ear was kissed. Holding Kaoru close he pulled the covers over them and kissed Kaoru's shoulder, softly licking part of his skin, before saying "Yes, but it's better now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm
Night Oasis

"Mmm, good Hikaru," Kaoru said leaning into his brother's touch, "God, your lips and tongue are heaven~"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru smirked and bite lightly on his brother's shoulder, then kissing upwads to Koaru's lips he kisse him softly, teasingly, and said "I'm glad they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Night Oasis

Kaoru kissed Hikaru's cheek shily, before he said, "I love you~" He giggled twice before he asked, "Are we going to keep this a secret?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru smiled and said "I love you too." He kissed his forehead softly before adding "I'm not sure. If you want to keep it a secret then I'll keep it secret but I don't care if we tell anyone or not." He paused for a while before saying "Though if I could I would tell everyone, because I don't want anyone to look at you but me." Hikaru's face was a bright red as he said this, he had gotten jealous of who looked, talked, or those who were near Kaoru went he couldn't be.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Night Oasis

"I think mother and father wouldn't be happy with this," Kaoru said as he curled up to his twin, "They may seperate us. I don't think I could stand it if they did." He had some nightmares where their parents forced them to stay in different parts of the house. He cried in those dreams, his chest always hurt after having that dream.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru frowned and sat up a bit, he looked gently at Kaoru abd said sweetly "Even if they do split us up, I'll find you everytime." He kissed him and added "But I'm not going to let them take you away, no matter what." He kissed him again, before kissing Kaoru's nose teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Night Oasis

"b-but what if sent me to leave with grandma?" Kaoru said, a sad look in his eyes. Their grandma lived in America, and in his dream he'd been sent there too. "I w-want to stay with you..." he cried, a single tear rolling down his cheek.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash