Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 pm
Kind Wolf growled lazily and rolled over, "Ugh... can't they just graduate already?" he asked. He sat up, and rubbed his head, "Right... are you guys ready?" he asked, getting out of bed and stretching.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm
they all nod but one was missing. the runt of the pack. Lake breeze. They were all supposed to be counted by uncle james when he visits. Lake breeze was wondering the forest and found a river. Now he didnt know what to do. Since lake breeze didnt know how to talk yet.. he was in a situation.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Kind Wolf noticed that there was less little heads than last time, he counted over, and he said, "Lake! Lake Breeze is gone!" he growled, "Damn it, James..." he pulled out his phone, since James made him get one, and he clumsily dialed his number and told James to get to his cabin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Snow tried to confort her worried husband while hearing his yelling and protective snarls. Meanwhile Lake breeze was crying and wanted his parents.. the forest was big and scary to him and unlike his older sisters and cousins. he has no experience of the forest yet. he tried to do what he learned from the bear cubs. He tried to climb a tree. the tree was not too big or flimsy it was just right and now he 'thought' he was safe.A scout wolf saw him and blew a shell announcing it.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 pm
When James arrived, he knocked once before the door opened and Kind Wolf grasped his throat. "You have five seconds to explain why Lake Breeze is missing."

James gasped and he tried with vain attempts to make Kind Wolf release his grip. "I... I would... you are... crushing my... thr..."

Kind Wolf snarled and let go, James slumped to the floor, gasping for breath, "Snow! Please... make him stop..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm
"Honey let him go before tohopka gets mad please?" she sighed and heard a horn. she looked over seeing one of the scouts yell about lake breeze being near a river.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 pm
Kind Wolf growled and shoved James out his way, and Kind Wolf went to go get his son.

James laid on the ground, Kind Wolf had bruised his ribs and he moaned as he lay on the ground, tears coming to his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm
lakebreeze saw his father and tried to make a sound but couldnt. he felt ashamed that he was the only wolf in his family that couldn't howl. it was an enbaressment to the tribe. "Hi papa" his said through his soul.."im sorry for not being in attendance... i was trying to howl again. I know i can do it but... Dream can translate dreams and all my brothers are almost warriors but me.. just because i cant talk normally.. I WANNA HOWL!?!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Kind Wolf smiled, "I'm not angry with you, I know you can howl." he said, and he picked up his son, "Just give yourself time, it will come." he said and hugged him.

James sat up, and he looked up at Snow, "Snow... I'm sorry. This is my fault..." he said, attempting to stand up.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff