Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled alittle and patted ya head.. "I think we sould head home.. THe other's maybe getting woirred about us..."

"Y-yeh," I said, before I slide my pants back on. I also grabbed my shirt, blushing slightly.

I shyly grabed your hand as we walked tword the house.. But then I turned my head and saw Akito watching us... I turned my head back so I wont worrie you..

(If ur good at being the bad guy then you can be Akito if not i dont mind being him)
I grinned at you, tangling our finger's together. I leaned my head on your shoulder as we walked, not noticing that dark feeling at the pit of my soul.

(I'm not really good at being the bad guy.. I sometime's thing im good at being shaguira.. I think I spelled his name worng.. Not sure.. xD)
I opend the frount door as I looked side to side as I saw shaguria standing corssing his arm's.. "Were have ya two been? Sneeking out is not aloud.." He said as he waved his finger back and forth..
"It's non of ya damn bissnouse.." I said as I quikly let go of your hand..

I frowned when you let go of my hand, I already missed you warmth. I rolled my eyes at Shigure and headed upstair to my room.
(I dont mind being the bad guy. I play Akito well ^^' which is kind of sad...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 am

I frowned when you let go of my hand, I already missed you warmth. I rolled my eyes at Shigure and headed upstair to my room.
(I dont mind being the bad guy. I play Akito well ^^' which is kind of sad...)
I watched you walking up to your room as Shigure watched me frown. "Soooo.. What really did ya do out thereeeee~?" He asked as he winked at me.. "S-S-Shut up ya stupited dog... W-We did nothin.." I blushed..
"Then why ya blushing?" He chuckled.. "O-OH FOR GET IT!!" I yelled at him as I stomped into my room slaming my door... "What did I say?"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am
HichiIchi

I watched you walking up to your room as Shigure watched me frown. "Soooo.. What really did ya do out thereeeee~?" He asked as he winked at me.. "S-S-Shut up ya stupited dog... W-We did nothin.." I blushed..
"Then why ya blushing?" He chuckled.. "O-OH FOR GET IT!!" I yelled at him as I stomped into my room slaming my door... "What did I say?"

I had already changed into my pj's when I heard your door slam. I peeked out my door, seeing the empty hallway; so i quietly walked to your door, softly knocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I had already changed into my pj's when I heard your door slam. I peeked out my door, seeing the empty hallway; so i quietly walked to your door, softly knocking.

I got up alittle. "Com in.." I said as I watched ya open the door...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked blushing slightly. I wanted... no I needed to be close to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked blushing slightly. I wanted... no I needed to be close to you.

I blushed and nodded my head.. "Yeah... Sure..."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled as I slide into your bed and under the covers. Your bed smelt like you, which made me happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled as I slide into your bed and under the covers. Your bed smelt like you, which made me happy.

I sunggled agent's you as I gently kissed your forhead  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"G-good night Kyo-kun," I whispered sweetly, cuddling my body aginst yours. I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:18 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"G-good night Kyo-kun," I whispered sweetly, cuddling my body aginst yours. I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep.

When it was moring I got up and rubbed my eye's.. I saw that you were sitll sleep and I leand over to give ya a good moring kiss.. I got up as I tiptowed out of the room and shutting the door quiltly. Then I walked outside to get some fresh air into I saw Akito leaning agent's the tree... S-s**t.. I thought..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

When it was moring I got up and rubbed my eye's.. I saw that you were sitll sleep and I leand over to give ya a good moring kiss.. I got up as I tiptowed out of the room and shutting the door quiltly. Then I walked outside to get some fresh air into I saw Akito leaning agent's the tree... S-s**t.. I thought..

"Hello there you monster," Akito said his words like poison, "How is my Yuki?" He stepped closer to you, grabbing you by the hair. "Leave my Yuki alone!" He said, thinking for a minute. "Do you think you can protect him from me? I don't want to see Yuki hurt because you can't keep you're flithly hands off him," he said in a threating tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Hello there you monster," Akito said his words like poison, "How is my Yuki?" He stepped closer to you, grabbing you by the hair. "Leave my Yuki alone!" He said, thinking for a minute. "Do you think you can protect him from me? I don't want to see Yuki hurt because you can't keep you're flithly hands off him," he said in a threating tone.

I looked at him pissed off.. "Get your freaken hand's off me.. Of corse I can protect him..." He pushed him off of him.. "Yuki is not your's.. Hes mine.. Get it in your tiney little head of your's..." I said but then he pin me on one of the treees.  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked at him pissed off.. "Get your freaken hand's off me.. Of corse I can protect him..." He pushed him off of him.. "Yuki is not your's.. Hes mine.. Get it in your tiney little head of your's..." I said but then he pin me on one of the treees.

"You forget who is God around here!" Akito said as he pinned you to the tree. "Yuki is mine, his mother gave him to me! Not you! I can take him away from here, where you can't touch him!" he raised his hand and slapped you hard. He a evil smirk formed on his face, as he leaned in close and grabbed your clothed member. "I bet you've let him touch you like this," he said, teasing rubbing you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:43 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"You forget who is God around here!" Akito said as he pinned you to the tree. "Yuki is mine, his mother gave him to me! Not you! I can take him away from here, where you can't touch him!" he raised his hand and slapped you hard. He a evil smirk formed on his face, as he leaned in close and grabbed your clothed member. "I bet you've let him touch you like this," he said, teasing rubbing you.

I tried not to blush.. "H-H-Hey.. A-Akito.. S-Stop it..." And I tried very hard not to moan...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I tried not to blush.. "H-H-Hey.. A-Akito.. S-Stop it..." And I tried very hard not to moan...

"What? Is this turning you on? I guess Yuki isn't enough for you," Akito said as he continued to rub you harder. "Has Yuki touched you like this?" He asked, and he was going to get an answer one way or another.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff