Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 am
((What was her specialty?))

Ryan winced; the pain stung a little thanks to the amount of medication he was on. He clenched his teeth as the bullet came out comepletely and sighed when it was over. He looked at the bullet that Dimon had shot into his leg and then met Delilah's gaze as she brought up the point of her past in the supernatural military. "Sure... Not a word..." he said. "Besides. I don't think you have a lot to worry about. He doesn't trust me anyways. Why would he trust my word?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:08 am
((Torturing Victims to get answers.))
"Good. I don't think he can handle the truth quite yet." she said and tied and knot in the stitch so It would stay. "There ya go. all fixed up." she chuckled and smiled.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:34 am
Alexis smiled happily and wondered why Matt had said, "Don't worry, I've got her." She didn't know what it meant, but she didn't really care. she bit his arm playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 am
" Hey now we arent starting anything here." he said playfully. "So would you like to learn to fight?" he leaned his head on her shoulder.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:47 am
She pretended to pout and smiled up at him. "Sure, if you teach me." Then she said seriously, "Actually yeah, I've been wondering how in the heck I was going to defend myself if someone jumped me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm
Matt chuckled. "Oh course. If Delilah were to teach you you might get severely hurt. She cant control herself when she teaches. Its the heat of the battle. Causes blood Lust." he smiled with his teeth fully exposed. "Angel I have to warn I wont be easy on you."  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 am
Alexis looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Your not?" she said in a quiet voice. Then she smiled maliciously. "Just kidding." She flung herself at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Matt smiled and stepped out of the way of the tackle. "angel you need to learn to be unpredictable." he said with a small chuckle.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 am
Alexis landed on her face and sat on the floor galring up at him. "humph." she crossed her arms and pouted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:36 am
Matt let out a small chuckle and offered to help her up. "Ninja reflexs angel. I was raised in Japan and sent off to military school when I was 10." he said and smiled. "Where did you think Delilah got her skillz from?"  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 am
Alexis accepted his hand and then yanked him down beside her. She started giggling. "How's your ninja reflexes now?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 am
Matt smiled Mischeiviously and flipped her lightly on her back. "Perfect love." he said and smirked  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 pm
Ryan smiled. "Thanks Delilah... I'm guessing that I'm going to be feeling numb for a little while." he said laughing a little. "Delilah... Do you think you could do something for me? I was wondering if you could convince Rotago to trust me..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Snapping back from his mental conversation with Seda, he picked up on Ryan's and Delilah's conversation and felt his eye twitch as Seda muttered something unintelligible in the back of his head.

I-I have to go. It was nice to meet you, Miss Delilah. Sorry for scaring those here,” Ross and Seda said aloud in unison before Ross stood up from where he was seated. He then headed out of the building, brushing his hair in front of his face as he left. His insides were doing flip-flops from hearing that simple term. There were several militaries already knowing him and the soul of the demon attached to his body were wanted for unmentioned reasons. The first person he thought he could trust and she was part of a military force.

Seda, I'm not ready to be a king yet... Why is there no safe place for me? Ross murmured in his head to the demon spirit who was still muttering unintelligibly in the back of his head.

I know you aren't. It's because people are learning you are Chestra Kuhani's heir and now they want you dead so a different demon can be king or simply so they can wipe demons out completely. That's why, Seda responded to the halfbreed as he ran down the street rather quickly.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 am
Dantes_river
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Snapping back from his mental conversation with Seda, he picked up on Ryan's and Delilah's conversation and felt his eye twitch as Seda muttered something unintelligible in the back of his head.

I-I have to go. It was nice to meet you, Miss Delilah. Sorry for scaring those here,” Ross and Seda said aloud in unison before Ross stood up from where he was seated. He then headed out of the building, brushing his hair in front of his face as he left. His insides were doing flip-flops from hearing that simple term. There were several militaries already knowing him and the soul of the demon attached to his body were wanted for unmentioned reasons. The first person he thought he could trust and she was part of a military force.

Seda, I'm not ready to be a king yet... Why is there no safe place for me? Ross murmured in his head to the demon spirit who was still muttering unintelligibly in the back of his head.

I know you aren't. It's because people are learning you are Chestra Kuhani's heir and now they want you dead so a different demon can be king or simply so they can wipe demons out completely. That's why, Seda responded to the halfbreed as he ran down the street rather quickly.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

After Matt flipped her on her back she heard the guy say that he was sorry for scaring her and she watched him leave. Alexis frowned and ran out the door after him. "Hey! Don't leave. Yeah, you did scare me, but that's only because I'm easily scared." she smiled at him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff