Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoidlessEnigma

Ruthless Lunatic

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Ello everyone. My name is Paige >w< (please don't make any jokes about my name, I hear it enough in real life.) anyway.... I am 15 years old and has lived my whole life in Jersey. My main hobby is drawing. If you ever venture to my profile you will see some of my drawings (I am a traditional artist, so the digital ones aren't mine, just avi art that I bought.) Drawing is my one true passion, it is something that I love to do, and a place for me to escape the outside world, along with role playing. I was never really into it, until I joined IMVU and found some awesome friends that got me addicted. My favorite colors are purple and green (the go so well together it's not even funny.) I love watching movies, and has many favorites that I have stopped counting. My friends and family are my life, and I love them to death. I also love hanging out with them and just having a good time :3 I'm always up for a good role play, so just chat me up ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm
My name is Dierdre or Drey. I am currently suffering from writer's block in everything except a research paper on Athenian Democracy, so am here for inspiration. If there is anything specific that you would like to know then ask. I will usually answer unless there is a reason not to do so.  

Dierdre Mason

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Umm hello smile My name is Felicia but my friends call me FeFe. I live in Yakima Washington, umm i dont have many friends and my sig is actually my picture  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 am
Hello there! My names Maleeha :3 My Avi does not look anything like me. I have brown curlyish hair and I live in London! I love drawing and im not gonna say im awesome at it because im not xP. My favourite colours are Pink, Purple, White and Blue. I love roleplaying and Ive only been roleplaying for about a year and a half now =w=. I Absolutely Love cats! I have two of my own. I guess thats all you need to know about me for now! :3

Perfectly Elegant

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Jule, I live in the USA. I love music and animals!
If anyone could help, I have a question: how do I get the pic of my character in all of my posts? I see it a lot but I can't figure out how to do it :/ please quote me if you could help, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm
Tear Shadow

Putting pictures in your posts is really simple.
Here I'll show ya.
What you do is you get the url for your image,
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/Leeesil/Anime guys/AnimeGuy.jpg

then you click the IMG button and insert the url in there
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/Leeesil/Anime guys/AnimeGuy.jpg[/img]

Then presto!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
Tear Shadow

Putting pictures in your posts is really simple.
Here I'll show ya.
What you do is you get the url for your image,
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/Leeesil/Anime guys/AnimeGuy.jpg

then you click the IMG button and insert the url in there
[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z48/Leeesil/Anime guys/AnimeGuy.jpg[/img]

Then presto!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 pm
Hello all! I, like my character am named Elfy. No it is not my real name but it is my name of choice. smile Pleasure to meet chu  

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

skylines-n-turnstiles

Toothsome Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm
Hai... I'm "Cinnful" Call me "Aura" or "Sin" or "Cinnful"
I'm 18 and I'm an artist cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 pm
Konnichiwa! Anyeonghaseo! Hi! Nihao! Asalamu Alaikum! Hola! Ciao!

Yes, as you can see I'm a global person with many interests. My name is Zain, a boy's name even though I'm a girl x _ x. You can call me ZeZe. I live in Caliornia, Los Angles

My favorite countries are: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Phillipines, Thailand and Malaysia. (Ugh, I am really a global person - . -)

I love Kpop, Jrock, electorinic, and techno music. My favorite colors are: lime, purple, red, pink, black and orange. Even though I'm a girl, my Gaia Character s a boy...

Manarise

Blessed Guildswoman

6,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lazyHarlequinn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 pm
Hello everyone.

I am lazyHarlequinn but you can call me Harley for short. I am 114 at the most and a romance fanatic even though my love life currently does not exist.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 am
ummm,h-hi,my name is alliana.i am 15 yrs old and i'm kinda shy.i have a twin and she's kinda mean at times.but she is nice so don't piss her off. sweatdrop  

maria merryweathr-chan

Oliwon

Anxious Noob

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:24 pm
Hello my name is Le Rouge Icarus, or as i'm known in rl Mirna. I am 17 years old and a senior in my HS. I love to draw, play music, and write. I'm really short...like 5' ; 3; I enjoy to RP and I'm new to the whole romance thing so I hope to learn! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm
Hey guys, I'm Chelsea! I live in Bakersfield CA. I'm new to this whole thing but am learning how much I love people who reply quickly! I'm looking for dorm buddies co-ed so come to the dorm thread and hit Arabeth Miren's Dorm! whee  

chelsea-dakota

Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces