Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head slightly. "I've been a soldier and a warrior for as long as I recall... I am tired of it, to be bluntly honest; it'd be interesting to do something else for a change," he said idly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
Connie laughed. "I have been a soldier and warrior my entire life as well. That's what drove me to follow my mother's footsteps and come to Earth."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image Kaisujin cocked his head slightly, amused. "Interesting; I have known warriors of other dimensions, but not of another planet in the same dimension," he said thoughtfully. He recalled that in no less than two of his 'lives' people as a whole knew little to nothing of other planets in space. He exhaled, noticing a red motorcycle speeding parallel to them. His eyes narrowed slightly. It cannot be her... if it were, she would be with her cousin, he thought, noticing the rider, whose form was feminine. Her riding suit was predominately in dark blue, though he noticed bands of deep gold moving back over her shoulders, wrists, and helmet.

((I'll send ya something interesting if you can guess who the person is he's looking at...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm
(Well, if I were to guess by that comment about being with her cousin, I'd say Supergirl, but she wouldn't be riding a motorcycle, would she? Hm...dark blue and gold...Wonder Girl? Troia? Donna Troy?...I just named the same person three times...and I'm really not sure how to have Connie react to this, so I'm just going to let it go for this one post.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 am
User Image Kaisujin cocked his head slightly as he shifted, his gaze drifting backwards before locking onto a deep red car with deep teal pinstriping on the sides. Ah... there she is, he thought, recognizing the biker's teal haired cousin. So, they're here as well... maybe it'll get interesting for ol' time's sake, he thought. A faint smirking smile flashed over his lips His gaze drifted skyward as he spotted someone shooting high in the air as a blur of blue and red. His eyes widened fractionally as his senses kicked into overdrive. The blur seemed to slow to him, revealing a blond woman in a white top. His gaze shifted slightly, following her as he flew with his back towards the water before he rolled over, accelerating his flight so that a prismatic silver 'flame' aura swirled around him. "Seems we're going to have company," he said thoughtfully to Dawnfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 pm
]User Image
Connie raised an eyebrow, spotting the blond woman as well. "Who...?"

((Blond in a white top, eh? Would that top happen to have an oval missing right around the chest area? So one of them's Karen, aka Powergirl, but I still can't figure out the other two...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 am
User Image Kaisujin's eyes narrowed fractionally, a momentary flicker of blue materializing and vanishing in his pupils. "Don't know... though a couple of people I do recognize are also in the area, and them you shouldn't underestimate," he said with a faint smile. His eyes widened fractionally for an instant as he sensed something he didn't expect. He saw a golden comet dropping from the sky, but didn't recognize the energy signature coming from it. He heard a low, muttered curse and exhaled a low laugh, hearing Haruka's voice. He gritted his teeth and knew the silvery aura was rapidly gaining tinges of blue and violet as his inner power levels rose. Within seconds it was fully pale blue with tinges of violet flickering around the edges. He doubted Dawnfire would know the difference in color in the energy aura was a warning, though if she saw the cometary burst, she'd realize the same thing he had. His fingers dipped into a pouch at his belt, pulling out a small red pill and a brown bean. His thumb flicked both into his mouth before he chewed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image
Connie caught sight of the comet and pulled up short, her hands and eyes beginning to glow in anticipation of a battle. "I make a point of never underestimating an opponent," she said solemnly. "Underestimation often leads to death where I'm from."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image Kaisujin saw the motorcycle carrying one of his old friends accelerate, apparently headed for the same spot as them. "You and I both know combat well... fortunately even if this opponent manages to exhaust us... I have ways of fixing that," he said with a half smile, hovering. The aura around him was gaining stronger tinges of violet color, meaning he wasn't taking this threat lightly. Why do I sense that this energy is somehow connected to both her past and mine? he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
Connie raised an eyebrow at Kaisujin, but she stayed alert. "Perhaps we should take this somewhere less populated," she said almost nonchalantly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 am
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head. "That's if this one lets us... there's something familiar about the feel of whoever or whatever created that comet," he said softly. The moment he finished speaking, a plume of smoke rose from where it had impacted not far from the edge of the city... but near a power station. Let's see what this threat is, he thought, moving from hovering to moving forward again, this time at a higher speed that stretched the blue aura around him into a trail for several feet behind him. He noticed both of his old friends headed the same way. I have a feeling this is gonna be interesting, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
Connie's eyes narrowed, and she flew toward the plume of smoke almost the same instant Kaisujin did, an energy trail the same color as the energy around her hands flowing back behind her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image Kaisujin glanced down for a moment, hearing the whining screech of tires, unsurprised to see the teal haired driver of the red convertible he'd noticed glancing upward at them with blue eyes. He dropped downward,spotting the crater. His eyes narrowed at the unfamiliar bodysuit, though he recognized the man's blue eyes and long gray-white hair. He was wary of the golden aura swirling around the former Dark General and wondered how he'd survived. He noticed a single silver slash apparently bisecting behind the symbol on his chest as an unconscious inhalation escaped him. Both the dark red bike and convertible skidded to a stop roughly half a block short of the man. "Intriguing... though how you survived, I'd like to know," he growled, pausing to hover halfway between where the vehicles and their riders had stopped, sensing the duo leaving/dismounting from them. The man's gaze snapped upward, locking with his almost immediately. The hatred in them almost made Kaisujin hover backward for a second before the man sneered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image
Connie stopped beside Kaisujin, her eyes and hands still glowing as she looked at the sneering man in the crater warily. "And who is this, Phantom?" she asked, using his codename.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image Kaisujin didn't take his eyes off of the man as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I do not remember you being able to fly before, boy," the man said in a deep voice as his hand shifted slightly, a brighter gleam of gold at his fist. "His name is Kunzite... and he is a former Dark General of a parallel realm of darkness... though it is deserted, as far as I know," he said. He wasn't surprised to see both of his old friends pausing just beneath and behind them as Kunzite's arm snapped upward, a beam of golden energy forming into a large mace that swung around and slammed into Phantom hard, driving him into the roof of a building hard enough that it gave way in a blast of dust and a rumble as the windows shattered in a shower of dust from the impact. A foul curse escaped the motorcyclist as she hurled her helmet at Kunzite, though it shattered on impact as her short blond hair wavered around her midnight blue eyes. "He's one of our closest friends, a*****e," she snarled, her other hand shifting behind her back as the other woman in a short burgundy jacket and teal ankle length dress did the same, her teal-green hair wavering though she didn't say anything. It was obvious the movement was one they knew well. "You're going to have to do better than that, Kunzite-baka," Phantom's voice came tauntingly as he strode out of the dust. Kunzite looked murderously at Phantom, his eyes narrowing as the blue was eclipsed by gold before he fired a beam of golden energy that formed into a large hammer at him. His eyes widened fractionally as Phantom apparently faded on contact before he staggered back from a hard punch from behind. Phantom stood several feet behind him, his arms held loosely from his torso as he smirked slightly in a half crouch.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff