Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne sighed, "It sucks. Why can't they just...do things themselves without forcing others? What makes it worse was, I was once one of them." She said softly.
She saw him scoot his chair forward and held her hands, she smiled warmly.
"Thank you, no one really said that and actually meant it." She laughed lightly, then stared at the ground again.
"It's just that...Sometimes it gets at me and I refuse to talk about it because...Knowing something like that is a part of me, it just, kinda hurts you know?" She mumbled quietly.
She didn't quite know how to explain that feeling, the urge to hurt someone or do something so unforgivable and at the same time, hate herself for it.
She just, didn't know how to put it in words.
But she understood when he said his dark side wouldn't mind killing anyone.
It was the same with Adrienne, thing is she wouldn't even be in her senses when that dark part of her just can't hold on anymore.
"Honestly..." She chuckled a bit with sadness, "...Sometimes I don't even know what I might do to people."
It was hard to admit, but, it was true. She was scared of that part of her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Viaresu smiled lightly at Adrienne, his hands gently giving hers a reassuring squeeze.
"You aren't like them even if you were once one of them," he murmured calmly. "I meant every word of that and I understand how you feel about it. Maybe I can help you get a better hold on your dark side. I've got a pretty strong one on mine unless I get flashbacks."

User Image

{( Out Of Context: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne smiled back warmly, "I sure hope so..."
It was so hard to find someone that actually meant it, someone that could somehow understand her.
Adrienne tilted her head slightly, looking at Viaresu with confused eyes.
"How would you help me?" She asked softly, her expression turning sad again.
"I've killed people Viaresu..." She murmured softly, "...How can a part of me that's so heartless ever be controlled?"
Adrienne shivered a little, which was rare being a vampire, but the memory was painful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

A mischievous smile slid onto Viaresu's face as he gently set two of his fingertips against her forehead.
"I've killed many without the slightest hesitation, but now that I'm older, wiser, stronger, I can get a better hold on things than I used to. It would also call upon a little ancient sorcery so one of my seals is gonna start burning, but whatever. It's all good is what I believe the humans of today would say. Ridiculous lot," he hummed in a cheerful mood before moving his fingers towards his forehead. He repeated the process of gently touching his fingers to Adrienne's forehead then his for about two more times before nodding slightly and sliding off a necklace holding a dark purple stone on it. He slid the necklace around Adrienne's neck and tapped his finger against the stone, a bright red symbol writing itself onto the stone only to vanish when it finished. "There you go. Just don't remove it or let anyone take it from you. I don't like using ancient sorcery so openly. It's like those vampires that're hunting me are using it as a tracking device for me since it's a rare skill."

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne blinked when Viaresu touched her forehead.
Her eyes were still confused on what he was going to do.
"Yeah, it happens..." She shrugged lightly, smiling.
Adrienne was about to protest when he said his seal would start burning but he touched his forehead, then hers again.
Several times, and each time she blinked, a bit lost.
He seemed cheerful, so that made her smile.
After some time, when she was dazing off, looking at Viaresu and wondered what he was doing, he slipped a necklace around her neck.
Adrienne picked the pretty purple stone when Viaresu just tapped it and twirled it around In her fingers, gently.
She blinked once again, then looked back at him and smiled, "Thank you," She hummed, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone else touch it."
Adrienne laughed lightly and nodded, "It is very rare, never seen in the many years I've lived...You're...special." She grinned at him warmly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"I'm weird and too smart for my own good. Most of the things I know is self-taught from books, watching others and my brain working overtime. The most I've done is just tried to follow the directions given. I follow my own directions better than another person's directions," Viaresu murmured gently as his smile remained in place, no part of him showing any signs of a seal burning although a dark purple glow came from underneath the left side of his shirt. He lightly set his fingers together in front of him and softly started humming to himself, his gaze shifting around the room cautiously.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne chuckled playfully and poked Viaresu's forehead, "How many times do I have to tell you that weird, is good. Really good."
Better than being normal and boring...She thought.
She smiled, "See, you're smart and that's special nowadays since most Vampires these days are just..."
She thought of the many people that would take advantage of their power, also about Damon and how he used to peek at Amy.
"...Stupid." She finished lamely, saying it like it was a question.
Adrienne saw a slight glow and looked at it, tilting her head, "You okay?"
She asked, concerned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Ignorant? Vapid? Self-centered? Perverted? I think looking in a dictionary would help you find a word that suits them... I'm fine. That's just the first seal that gets broken in the sequence of three-hundred-sixty-five seals that cover my body. It's just showing that it's resetting itself," Viaresu responded in a soft hum while remaining in what looked like a relaxed position. It was nice having someone to talk to that didn't find big words intimidating.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne chuckled, tilting her head back, "Exactly.
I don't think there are even words for creatures like me..."

She looked back at Viaresu, "Okay then. And, wow, that's a lot of seals. I have..."
She looked down at herself and back at him, "...Wait, never mind."
She laughed lightly and rested her head against her hands that were supported by placing her elbows on her thigh.
"So, when you're alone, what do you usually do?" She said softly.
He looked relaxed and so was she.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Depends on what's available and if I've gotten in trouble in school or not. On most occasions I draw, read, find someone in need of getting their a** kicked up one side and down the other, sing to myself, play different instruments or just laze about listening to music. You can tell I'm not very good with subjects for more than one person," Viaresu answered after thinking about it for a minute or two. He chuckled lightly while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. "Stay within your comfort zone. I have to get out of my comfort zone or else I'll just be everyone's enemy. What about you? What do you like to do when you're alone?"

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne nodded, "Can I hear you play and sing?"
She said, her back now straight, looking at Viaresu with interested eyes.
She wondered how he sounded like, she crossed one leg over another, smiling at him.
"Pft, it's okay. And, why would you be everyone's enemy?" She asked, her head tilted.
Adrienne thought about it for a while, her eyes randomly moving around the place.
"Well, honestly. I'm pretty boring." She said, realizing there wasn't much she'd do when she's alone.
Besides thinking about her Vampire self that constantly upsets her.
Once in a while she would sword fight against Damon or simply, she'd have practice with Damon. Not that she can compete to his rage.
"Oh, well. I sword fight." She said softly, her gaze back on Viaresu.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Sounds fun. Because I'd most likely tune people out, call them an ignoramous or make some kind of correction in what someone's doing. Just about everyone hates at least one aspect about me," Viaresu responded only to start tapping his fingers on his knee. He was in debate about performing for her, but he supposed it wouldn't hurt any. "Choose a song and I'll play it for you. My voice can match any singer's quite naturally or so I've been told. Not sure about female voices. Never tried." He gave a chuckle at the thought of attempting to sing in a girly voice.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne chuckled, "Pft. I'm the exact opposite of fun. I see. Well, I don't hate you. So that counts."
She smiled softly and tilted her head, "Any song. How 'bout your favourite song?"
She said still excitedly and when she heard his next sentence...
Adrienne almost fell off the bed, letting out her laughter.
"D-don't try that please..." She said between laughs, unsteady at the edge of the bed.
"...I won't be able to keep a straight face. Hell, I can barely even stand the imagination." She laughed.
Surprisingly, she let her relaxed side out. It felt new, to be herself around someone besides Amy and Damon.
Adrienne's hair was all over the place, out of losing slight balance and laughing too much.
She straightened her back again and looked at Viaresu, "I'm fine. Sorry 'bout that."
She said and accidentally laughed lightly, quickly covering her mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

"Aw. You don't wanna hear me trying to sing The Power of Love by Celine Dion? Kidding. Hm... I have a lot of favorites so this might be difficult. I'll just play one based on how I feel on occasion," Viaresu smiled lightly before starting to tap his fingers together slightly. What to play? How was he feeling right now? Serenity by Godsmack? No...
"Mmkay. I got one, but you might find it an odd song. It's one of my favorite bands after all and practically no one knows them." He cleared his throat slightly before summoning a little drum, his fingers easily dancing across the surface of it as if he'd done it a million times before and his voice coming out rather beautifully. He sounded exactly like the original singer to Enigma, as he played La Puerta Del Cielo. Every once in a while, the sound of some kind of flute played in which it was actually his darker side in his head.

User Image

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Adrienne laughed out loud, falling off the bed. Near the edge of the bed, "No, I'm good! I rather not laugh until I end up rolling on the floor..."
She chuckled, looking up at Viaresu, her cheeks warm and red out of laughing too much.
She leaned against the edge of the bed and nodded, "It's okay~ I just wanna hear you sing."
Adrienne smiled, excited, her legs folded against her chest. Her arms crossed over her knee.
When he begun to sing, her jaw sorta dropped. He sounded exactly like the singer that he heard in his head.
Adrienne just stared, her jaw still dropped and didn't have any words to describe it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff