Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena scoffed at Adrian. "Since when have I ever pissed anyone off?" she said with a knowing smile before continuing moving towards the boy that must've been Wennin. "You know," she started as he finished speaking. "you remind me a lot of a person I know, only more expressive." That glazed look in his eyes and a grumble about people... Yup, just like him. "But that's not the point. What the point is, someone's got their feelings hurt and dear ol' Lena's here to help!" she said just as she reached him, extending a hand while smiling widely. "In case you didn't know, I'm Lena. The bodyguard behind me is Adrian."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"And here I was, starting to think I was almost your boyfriend," he mumbled, his hands on his narrow hips. His eyes on the man, he sighed, not bothering to stop Lena. "So, Wennin, huh? I've heard about you from Miss Mayazaki. She says you have potential."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxShifting his gaze from sliding bullets into the clip up to the two who were here, he stopped what he was doing to shake the female's hand. “Probably just more expressive in my irritation. Correct. I'm Wennin and about ninety-nine-point-nine percent of the world hates me. No worries though; the feeling's mutual. My feelings aren't hurt. They're just misunderstood or something like that,” he breathed out before glancing at Adrian and raising an eyebrow. “Maya-who-ie? I feel like the name should ring a bell, but I'm drawing a blank. Heck, I'm surprised someone thinks I have potential at something. My own mother thought I'd end up as one of those guys who just sits in a tower aiming a sniper at people and capping them in between the eyes just for sport... Well she said either that or the Ultimate Fighting Championships due to it involving causing others pain and taking damage.” He made a slight shrug before raising two fingers from around his clip as if saying hello to Adrian.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 pm

"Calm down, tall, tan, and jealous, you've got to take me out to dinner first." she teased before turning back to Wennin. "Mayazaki's the principal, the new one. And if you're in her good graces than you've gotta be somethin' special." she said with a light nod. "And, heh, don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I'm a pretty good shooter myself." she said and laughed a little too proudly while putting her hands on her hips.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian chuckled, brushing his hair from his eyes. "Thanks for admitting I'm tall. You wouldn't guess I'm the shortest of my brothers." Leaning on a table, the redhead picked up a small revolver, toying with the parts. "You seem awfully cocksure, Lena. Think you can beat this guy in a contest?"

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxSnickering lightly, Wennin had returned to loading up the clip before sliding it back into place in the handgun. “That makes things a little awkward 'cause I highly doubt I have potential for much other than being a "Negative Nancy". As for you horn, you tooted it quite loudly,” he purred out in a far less irritable voice before letting the gun shift back into the sniper he was using and holding it out to the girl with the barrel facing away from everyone. “Alrighty, Miss Lena the Sharpshooter. I'll switch out the targets and you can show me what you got. You do know how to use this kind of gun, right?
        xXxThinking about it for a second, he removed a hand from his sniper only to tap the revolver and watch as it shifted into the same type of sniper he was holding. “'Tis only fair to be using the same kind of gun, ne? I only fired two of these rounds, fifty of the other which left a golfball sized hole in the target's head, and hit the targets exactly where I wanted to. I'll put a little red x on those spots on both of your targets and we'll see how well you two do. Alright?

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm

"We tied, thank you very much." Lena scoffed at Adrian before fidgeting with the gun in her hands. "Uh..." she drifted off and blinked when it transformed into a rifle. Not much better, she thought with an imaginary bead of sweat rolling down the side of her head. "Nothing I can't handle!" Lena laughed to hide her obvious worry.
Taking position, Lena spread her legs to shoulder length and rested the butt of the rifle against her shoulder. She held the scope to her eye and squinted to aim...
...And found the weight of the gun forcing her to tilt downward.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The Carrier shot forward, gripping her waist with one arm and the rifle with the other. "Lena, you know better than to shoot a gun heavier than you are!" he scolded, pursing his lips. His eyes snapped to Wennin, almost glaring. "Maybe we should use a smaller gun, yes?"

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxSmiming lightly, he nodded slightly and tapped the guns again to where they turned into a .22 calibur Smith & Wesson rifle. “Better? It's smaller,” Wennin smiled lightly while attempting not to burst into laughter at how Lena had ended up tilting downwards due to the weight of the gun. It was kind of funny, but then again, Adrian might just be right about smaller guns being used. He was just used to carrying heavier weapons than a sniper on him.
        xXxYea. I'll pull up a third one so all three of us can actually shoot it... Unless you want even smaller? I think it might be better if we avoid shotguns so it doesn't swing up and smack her upside her head. I've seen people do that before,” he chuckled, his laughter finally slipping out. He couldn't help it. “Should've thought about the weight of said gun. If I knew how to apologize from the very depths of my being and actually mean it, this would be one of those times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

She just laughed nervously. "Ehehe, didn't think it'd be that heavy." she murmured while rubbing the back of her head. She glanced over at Wennin when he talked about apologizing and smirked. "Practice makes perfect. Let's hear it, big guy." she said and motioned for him to apologize with the wave of her gun-holding hand.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxMmkay... Uh... So S-an Jacinto... S-an Francisco... S-ister sledge...” Wennin sighed lightly before starting on a tangent of saying everything but a proper apology, the s being slightly dragged out as he shifted uncomfortably under Lena's gaze that just seemed to be waiting for the apology. Scratching the back of his neck, he let out a small huff before trying again. “I. Am. So. S-tubborn... I apologize for the stupid gun... Sorry, or something like that... Blegh... I can't even say the frickin' word without it turning into another word when it's bring expected of me so you'll just have to deal with the words "I apologize" or "Sorry, or something like that" in all their sarcastic tone of voice...
        xXxShifting his position to where he was standing rather casually with his hands behind his neck and the toe of one boot set just behind the heel of his other foot, he shut one eye and stuck out his tongue as if he was either teasing her or just tasted bad. It wasn't all that specific considering he was keeping his gaze elsewhere and yet still had a slight air of being uncomfortable around him. Why couldn't Cres have been here to apologize for him?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

After being sure that she could hold herself up, Adrian let go of Lena, picking up his own rifle. "Come on, it's not that hard," he laughed, smirking.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxYou'd be surprised how difficult apologizing and actually meaning it is for me. It was the same way for my dad or so my mother told me. He never apologized once for his entire life even if he was supposed to until he was being put up for execution in which it took him about half an hour to just get the word sorry out to my mother. Of course people were impatient and tried rushing him only to have their nads kicked into their throat by him, but you get my point. I've never even attempted apologizing to the retards I beat the crap out of 'cause they usually started it. I never apologized once for being as blunt as I am and I've never apologized for sending Charles, my older step-brother, to the hospital on multiple occasions. It's just hard for me to attempt doing so now, Adrian, after years of never saying "I'm sorry" and genuinely meaning it,” Wennin grumbled while turning slightly so his tongue would now be facing the redhead. Removing his hands from behind his neck, he snapped his fingers and let a third Smith & Wesson .22 caliber rifle appear in his hand. “Cres, my older half-brother, usually apologizes for me since I seem to end up saying it very sarcastically or just stating it in a mean way. An example... I told this lady that I was sorry that every single time she spoke I felt my brain cells committing suicide one by one... When I was ten...
        xXxThe dark haired male gave a slight shrug as he set the rifle down and scribbled a few red 'X's on three human shaped targets. Waving his hand slightly, they popped up down the range and he seemed to be avoiding eye contact altogether. To him, such a brief example was perfectly fine and didn't seem to be all that cruel of an apology. To other people, especially the woman he spoke of, it'd been relatively harsh and should've just ended at the words "I'm sorry".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"San Francisco, huh?" Lena murmured as she began aiming her gun at the targets, though she stared at the two men through her peripherals. "I guess that's a good enough apology." She grinned and stuck her tongue back out at Wennin before gazing back at her targets. Let's see... Wind was good, she could see her target....
Ah screw it, she didn't have a clue what she was doing.
She fired once, twice, before turning back to the two, chuckling a little at Wennin's reminiscing, especially over that one lady. Sounded like something Adrian would do. "Yeah? I used to climb on bus benches and yell at people to get off my ship." she said with a hint of humility in her tone. "Ah the wonders of youth." Lena turned to Adrian. "What about you, big guy? Did any wild things in your childhood?"

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He tilted his head in thought, then grinned and nodded. "I used to slip bugs into my sister's hair when she irritated me, which was always."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas