Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am
She rolled her eyes, setting the candy down after several vain attempts at opening it. "I tend to not like taking people places if they call me cheap. Besides, it's not my money yet. I'm not allowed to touch it until I'm 21, unless I need something like food or clothing. Everything unessential is on a budget, but food isn't. Either way, I'd have no one to go with." As the show drifted into another one, this one about 3 little super girls, Michaela sighed. "I don't know how to dance, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

"What about all those guy friends you're always partying with?" Alcott snorted. "And dancing's not hard. Your generation saw to it that anyone can do it." He flipped the channel to one called Jersey Shore where a few guys were jumping around in a crowd. "You basically do that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:48 am
"Those aren't friends, those are grinders," she informed him, scrunching her nose at the show. "And that's not dancing. That's...being drunk off your a**."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

"Exactly. Dancing." He changed the channel. "I don't get it. If you hate those people so much than why do you hang out with them?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 am
"I don't know why," she admitted. "I mean, when I first got to the college, I had dropped fifty pounds, got my glasses snapped in half, got my braces off, and had my hair fixed. Back in high school, I was the pretty, but chubby little nerd girl that never spoke to anyone, and then I got here and it was all different. Boys started looking at me, and girls wanted to be my friend, and it was too addicting to stop. Before I knew it, I was popular with a new boyfriend every week and a new best friend every month. Everyone clamored for my attention. It was so wonderful, to go from being the unnoticed to being the noticed. Then suddenly, my parents died and I realized what I was doing to myself. I was becoming the girl I never wanted to be. So I pulled myself out, becoming studious again, and running the company. I'm still very popular, but I know I have no real friends. But that's alright. I was fine without them for seventeen years. I can go on longer." When the channel flickered over an action movie about spies and cars going fast, she smirked. "There's a guy movie."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:07 am
User Image

"Nah, I'd rather watch cartoons." Alcott smiled and flipped it to the middle of Dexter's Laboratory. "Hey, friends are nothing. They're just a cycle of gossipers and - as you said - grinders." He smirked down at her. "Who needs 'em?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am
"You're right," she said, moving her hair to the side and laughing at Deedee's ruining of her brother laboratory. "You and I, we aren't quite so different as I thought. We're still opposites, but not completely."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

"Don't you dare think of this as some bonding experience." Alcott quickly said. "I'm just nicer when there's cartoons playing, is all."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:52 pm
"Oh I know," she replied. "I was just making an observation. Believe me, Northwind, you aren't the only one counting down the days until I turn 21."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

The young man grunted as he finished off his cigarette. "We almost there?" he finally asked and stood up to go to the window.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm
She nodded, glancing at the tv screen. "That little blip on the map is us. We should be there in about twenty minutes."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

"Twenty minutes, eh?" Alcott muttered while pressing the butt of the cigarette against a napkin. "That's not bad. Longer than I remember, but not bad."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm
"Well, it didn't help our timing when you punched Henry and made him send us to Uraguay. At least the pilot fixed our course." Michaela laid herself on the bed, curling into a little ball. "I'm going to take a mini nap..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

"I kinda like Uraguay." Alcott muttered while folding his arms behind his head. "It's laid back, and it has the best beach." he smiled, remembering the time he went with snuck on the Senior Trip by hiding in Cole's suitcase. Hurt his back like Hell, but the look on Cole's face was priceless.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm
"I've never been to Uruguay," she said into a pillow. "Actually, I don't think I've ever been anywhere other than North America and Europe."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff