All Boys School (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
((um... hello... sorry for being late... yes I made a character... I got hacked so I was unable to post here.... If you would let me.... can I still role-play with you guys?))

((I don't see a problem with it I barely started posting today so I assume it's fine))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm
xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx
Unchained_Lullaby
((um... hello... sorry for being late... yes I made a character... I got hacked so I was unable to post here.... If you would let me.... can I still role-play with you guys?))

((I don't see a problem with it I barely started posting today so I assume it's fine))

((Thanks so much... How am I suppose to start now?? Sorry for asking so much.. [There goes both my habits >.<]))  

Reverie Chanteur

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 pm
Kaoru sighs as he wakes up... late again. He yawns and gets out of bed, he was suppose to get ready early so he could meet people and get settled in the dorms. Well that plan backfired. He got ready and grabbed his bags of things to keep in the dorm. He walked to his new school and stared in awe at how big it is. He looks around to find the dormitories and sighed as he failed... another plan has backfired. He began walking around an ended up a pair who are talking. He walked up to them and asked,"Um.. excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt but... where is the dormitory?" He looked at one boy who seemed somewhat lost and timid, and then he looked at another boy who seemed happy to be here.
Kaoru stares at the ground and avoids a bit of contact... he looks at the two again and said,"Sorry, my name is Kaoru... it's nice to meet you two." He then thought,"If these two don't know where it is... then that's the third time.... another...." He ended up finishing his sentence out loud,"Plan backfired." He noticed and closed his mouth quickly before looking at the ground blushing intensely,"S-Sorry... I didn't mean to say that out loud.... Ah... that's so embarrassing." Great now he made a fool of himself in front of these strangers. What has the world become now? He then thought,"I guess... today is not the day for doing things as planned. Ah~ what a pain." He quietly sighs and looks around while tightly gripping the handle of his bags.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 pm
Timid Mishu
TheGetBackers

Jack smiled, "I'm Jack!" He said, and led him to the dorms.

Not even gold and silver can

"hi jack!"
Rea smiled up at jack, slightly blushing, and follows jack to the dormitories.
Rea looked over when a blonde haired boy, who looked about as nervous as he was, stopped them.
he said his name is kaoru, his golden eyes blinked in embarrassment when he accidentally said something allowed.Rea decided to greet him...

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
Kaoru sighs as he wakes up... late again. He yawns and gets out of bed, he was suppose to get ready early so he could meet people and get settled in the dorms. Well that plan backfired. He got ready and grabbed his bags of things to keep in the dorm. He walked to his new school and stared in awe at how big it is. He looks around to find the dormitories and sighed as he failed... another plan has backfired. He began walking around an ended up a pair who are talking. He walked up to them and asked,"Um.. excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt but... where is the dormitory?" He looked at one boy who seemed somewhat lost and timid, and then he looked at another boy who seemed happy to be here.
Kaoru stares at the ground and avoids a bit of contact... he looks at the two again and said,"Sorry, my name is Kaoru... it's nice to meet you two." He then thought,"If these two don't know where it is... then that's the third time.... another...." He ended up finishing his sentence out loud,"Plan backfired." He noticed and closed his mouth quickly before looking at the ground blushing intensely,"S-Sorry... I didn't mean to say that out loud.... Ah... that's so embarrassing." Great now he made a fool of himself in front of these strangers. What has the world become now? He then thought,"I guess... today is not the day for doing things as planned. Ah~ what a pain." He quietly sighs and looks around while tightly gripping the handle of his bags.

Rea smiled bashfully at the blonde haired boy, who was about the same height he was,and also as nervous.
"hi my name is Rae Rawlins, its nice to meet you, i dont really know where anything
is at, b-but im pretty sure jack here does, if its alright with him, im sure you can follow."

Rea nervously looked up at jack not sure if the boy was okay with it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 am
TheGetBackers

Kaoru smiles and says,"Thank you very much, Rea." He looks at the other male that seemed... to know this place very much. He ignores that fact and says,"Um.... hope we get along... I guess." He scratches the back of his head and stood there shyly. He looked at the one named Jack and said,"Um... I... hope you don't mind me accompanying the both of you." He stared down and clears his throat. He looks back at Rei and says,"I guess we're the same then. We don't where where everything is." He laughs quietly and smiles at him.  

Reverie Chanteur

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 am
"So what are you planning to do after you settle in?" Jack asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:38 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru smiles and says,"Thank you very much, Rea." He looks at the other male that seemed... to know this place very much. He ignores that fact and says,"Um.... hope we get along... I guess." He scratches the back of his head and stood there shyly. He looked at the one named Jack and said,"Um... I... hope you don't mind me accompanying the both of you." He stared down and clears his throat. He looks back at Rei and says,"I guess we're the same then. We don't where where everything is." He laughs quietly and smiles at him.

rea smiles back at kaoru.
"yeah we are, i also have no sense of direction, so i usually get loss."
rea laughed embarrassingly at his own short comings, when jack asked a question.  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm
Timid Mishu
"So what are you planning to do after you settle in?" Jack asked

Rea thought on it for a bit.
"well first of all i hope i get a nice roommate, but than i think im gonna look at clubs, i herd
this school has a really nice art room with lots of supplies,my old school didnt have anything nice and i had to make due with what i had, so i came here to learn more about art, i really want to be an artist!"

Rea blushed. he really got excited talking about art, whenever the subject was brought up, he
always acted like a kid in a candy store, looking up at jack, you could say that was what it looked like.
jack was really tall compared to Rea, and Rea pouted at the though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Jack blushed, he was embarrassed that anyone knew, "B-But yet um... Oh! We're here!" He proclaimed.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm
TheGetBackers

Timid Mishu

Kaoru chuckles and said,"I suppose I could help you with that after I memorize the areas here." He smiles at Rea and looks at Jack as he asked a question. He thought and said,"I agree about getting a nice roommate... um after I settle in... I plan on finding clubs and areas to react to. I hope there are classes that are into my likings and having new friends. I was never an outside person... so I suppose I could at least try getting some fresh air now and then." He smiles, he looks at Jack as he stopped at mid sentence and spoke again while thinking. He smiles and says,"Oh that sounds pleasant." He chuckles and smirks at Jack, he secretly and playfully winked and stuck his tongue out at Jack. He made a face that obviously said "Have fun~". He wasn't one to tease and it's the first time he met the taller male, he would apologize later if possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Jack's face went pale, he knew Kaoru knew something, "S-So y-yeah.... Bye!!" He said, rushing off.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:25 pm
PaNdAs_EaTiNg_RaInBoWs

Jack arrived back into the room, "Maaaaatt.... I need a hug..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm
TheGetBackers

Kaoru watched as Jack's face went pale and rushed off. He blinks and shrugs,"Well... Rea... do you know how we find out what room we're in??" He looks around and looks at Rea.  

Reverie Chanteur

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru watched as Jack's face went pale and rushed off. He blinks and shrugs,"Well... Rea... do you know how we find out what room we're in??" He looks around and looks at Rea.

Rea watched as jack ran off, confused at what just happened between the two boys.
listening to what kaoru was asking he thought about asking a teacher, but he hadn't seen one as of yet.
"ummm we could see if they have a bulletin board somewhere posting roommates and room numbers."
Rea blushed a little, he never been to a dorm before, so he didn't exactly know how the system worked.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff