Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Greatdman15

Sky0814

Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

kenji was a little disappointed, but nonetheless he was sure that Allister doesn't know this technique yet. "i see. well then let me try this technique." he said dispersing his clone as the technique wouldnt work on it anyway. "hey roxas, hold still. he said approaching roxas. "in fact, make a wood clone i can use it on." he said already charging his hand with raiton chakra. he awaited for roxas to make the clone. he had a small grin on his face as he thought of how he could just use it on roxas himself to get revenge for the noogie earlier.

Chakra: (165/165)
Strength/speed: C/C

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

Roxas nodded as a wood clone emerged from his body. The real Roxas dashed back. The jutsu must be fatal if he needed a clone to execute it on. The clone stood still in front of Kenji waiting for the boy’s plan of action. Roxas took a seat on a log thinking about the information his other clone was collecting. The clone shrugged a bit once it noticed Kenji's grin. "Begin!"

((Gotta post in medical center great…all them ppl posting))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

User Image

with the technique charged in his palm, he merely used a palm like strike on the clone, releasing the raiton chakra into the clone through the current transfer technique. This technique didn't require a handsign, or a incantation, just focusing chakra into the opponent or a weapon you are holding. The clone would be shocked upon being touched, taking it out withing a second. "how about that?"

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm
zeth-sama

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Unbeknownst to Kenji, Allister's Sharingan was picking up on every move Kenji did or was going to do when Kenji was building up his chakra, so it was easy to copy the jutsu. "That jutsu seems like it will come in handy." Allister says as he awaits the final jutsu Kenji was going to perform.
Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) Copied Successfully
╚═════════════════════════════╝

User Image  

Greatdman15

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

User Image

"yes, im thinking of implementing it into the mist stance that blade has been teaching me." kenji had to think for a moment as to what technique he should present to allister next. he had decided to go with the arial dodge technique and started building up chakra into his feet. he jumped into the air and upon mid jump he made a hand sign and released the chakra from his foot with enough force to move him 10 feet to the right of his original position.

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 pm
zeth-sama

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister's Sharingan followed Kenji's move until Kenji was complete with the jutsu. Allister started building up chakra into his feet, exactly what Kenji did. He jumped into the air and upon mid jump he performed the exact same hand signs that Kenji did and released the chakra from his foot with enough force to move him farther than Kenji moved. About 15 feet to the right of his original position, Allister landed. "Wow! I like this jutsu." Allister says as he felt his Sharingan mature into its 3rd tomoe stage. "Thanks a lot man, now you may leave and tend to what you asked me earlier."
Arial Dodge Copied Successfully
Sharingan Matured

User Image  

Greatdman15

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 am
Sky0814

User Image

kenji nodded his head, saying "Thank you sensei." he then turned to roxas, who was currently just watching it would seem. he waved him down, and grinned again. "don't worry, ill be back soon roxas. do you see blade there? i dont know what this other medic looks like, but blade will know so i'll ask him."] kenji said waiting for roxas to reply. once he has, kenji will say his goodbyes and head to the medical center.

{exit to medical center after reply}

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 pm
zeth-sama

User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

Roxas shook his head. “Nope. I don’t see Blade in the hospital, but there are a lot of ninja there that are around my age. Some are high ranking though.” He sighed and waved a simple bye to Kenji. Roxas walked up to kenji and stuck his hand out. “You won’t be needing that universal scroll will you?”

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm

User Image

Kenji stopped in his tracks and stuck his hand in his bag. "Ah, i see. well here take this, i will try to get back asap." he said, handing the scroll to roxas. once set, he left once again to head to the medical center to see if he is there.

{exit to medical center}

normal theme song  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Greatdman15

User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

The boy’s hand stuck out to grasp the scroll in mid air. “Well cousin the village has taken in some Leaf ninja recently. I don’t know their purpose for being here.” Roxas walked over to the river and undressed himself. There was a good chance he’d be making occasional dips into the waters. His chakra control wasn’t advanced, maybe intermediate. The only piece of clothing left on his body was his boxers, which he’d be using as swimming trunks. He stood there reading over the universal scroll, more specifically its instructions to walking across a body of water.

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Sky0814

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister listened to what Roxas said about Leaf ninja joining Cloud. "Wait, why are Leaf ninja in Cloud Roxas?" Allister asks as he awaits a reply from his cousin. "I hope I didn't miss too much because of my training."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:15 am
((Im hwving internet problems, continue without me posting from phone))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 am
(( no worries, im still waiting for axel to say im done with training for now, then i will come back here =) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 am
((it's cool, I'm still trying to fix up my mangekyou, never thought it would be this hard XD))  

Greatdman15

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 pm
Greatdman15
((it's cool, I'm still trying to fix up my mangekyou, never thought it would be this hard XD))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[XXX𝔙X𝔈X𝔛X𝔈X𝔏XX𝔘XXXXX𝔄XXX]

[Uchiha; Sharingan]XXXXXX[Assassin Class]XXXXXX[160/160 Pts.]XXXXXX[Genin]

XXXXXX[Kalona || Rokuha || Six – Winged Angel]
XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel walks into the area after returning from his failed attempt to train in the Konoha Border. He sees a fellow Uchiha that looked familiar. He looked at his face to see it was Allister. He was in the middle of training with his comrades." Hey Allister! Whats up!". Vexel shouted as he holds his sword from dropping. " I Haven't seen you in a while".

╚══════════════╝

...until you're down for the count."]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces