Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"Knowing her? Probably not. She might've gotten side-tracked by something, I don't know. I'll check then give you a call back." With that, Roy hung up and left Adrian with his thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Sighing and sitting back on the bed, Adrian looked up at the ceiling and bit his lip. "Am...am I having second thoughts?" he asked himself aloud. He was still so young, mentally, and sure, the Riders had approved, but...was he ready?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Before Adrian could sort out his thoughts, a knock came at the door. Standing behind the door was the Best Man, Roy Lane. Although he was dressed in fine clothes and looked fine enough, he was a nervous wreck, and it wasn't even his own wedding! Daisy and Carnation had run off somewhere yet again, he was a last minute Best Man, Erik was sulking somewhere he couldn't find. He felt like a babysitter that just lost every single child right when the parents came home.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian stood and went to the door, opening it and crying out in relief. "Thank God, you're here!" he said, grinning. "I need your help."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Councilor Roy to the rescue.
The white-haired man blinked and walked in while adjusting the cuffs to his shirt. "With what? Need help with your bowtie? Want me to run over my speech? It's, umm... Okay, well I thought it up on the drive here, but I'm pretty good at improve-"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I DON'T KNOW IF I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING!" he yelled, gripping Roy by his upper arms and shaking him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd
boo

User Image
Letting out a worried sigh, Daisy knocked on Lena's door. "Hey, you okay in there Lena?" She called frowning. "You want me to come in?" She asked, tipping her head to the side as she waited for her answer.

Humming to herself, Carnation leaned on the wall next to her twin. "If you say no, we'll come in anyways so you may as well let us in"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah
I feel like Erik's better suited to give Adrian a pep talk over marriage.

"Wh-Wh-Wha-a-a-at?" Roy asked as his eyes turned into swirls for a second. He quickly shook his head and put his hands on Adrian's shoulders to stop him. "You're having second thoughts?" he asked with a sliver of a smile on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Of course not," he said, releasing Roy and sighing. "I just...I don't know if Lena is going to really be happy with me."

Awesome nerd
Probably...and I think Kat posted.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The door opened with Lena at the doorway. Her bridal dress was on, accompanied by elbow-long gloves and a veil resting at the back of her head. Despite the modest yet beautiful appearance of a bride, her facial expression showed nerves. "Thank God." she breathed and poked her head out of the room to check if anyone else was around. Once the coast was clear - and she had to wait for a maid to pass by - she pulled the twins in an closed the door. "I need someone to talk to about the wedding, and Rose and Lilly haven't been answering my calls!" Lena frowned while facing the two, her long skirt swaying with the movement. "What if.... What if this isn't the right thing to do?" She turned around to face the door, her back facing the twins. "What if I'm rushing Adrian? What if he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him?"

"What, is that all?" Roy sighed and put one fist on his hip, the other scratching his head. "If it's Lena you're worried about, you've got nothing to fear. She's obviously taken a liking to you if you're marrying her." He moved the hand from his hip to rub his chin, his lavender eyes shining with observation. "You know... You're just like Lena, always thinking, sporadic." he snickered.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd
boobies

User Image
Giving her matching "you've-gotta-be-fricking-kidding-me" looks, the twins pushed her gently into a chair. "He's marrying you, isn't he? Trust us, this'll all work out." They grinned, hugging her gently. "It might seem right at the moment, but you'll be happy once you're finally married" the duo chimed, a soft glow surrounding Lena, similar to the one that usually enveloped the twins.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"You're right, I'm just being paranoid," he said, standing and stuffing his phone into his pocket, shoving away any and all doubts about the wedding. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go!"
Right before he reached the door, however, he froze, his hand still reaching for the doorknob. "I love her, Roy. I love her so much, I can barely contain myself. But what if love isn't enough? What if I die in battle soon, and we lose each other forever?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture
wut

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess I'm just nervous." Lena sighed while fanning herself with her hand. After a few deep breaths, releasing each doubt and fear with the exhale, she smiled back at the twins. "Thanks." she said and paused, as if trying to form the right words. "Umm.... If your sisters don't make it to the wedding, you wouldn't mind being my Maids of Honor, right?" she asked almost as nervously as she had with the question over Adrian.

The prince smiled softly and folded his arms while leaning against the wall. "I don't think death could separate you two. After all, I'm sure there'd be a certain soon-to-be brother-in-law waiting in Heaven to kick your arse all the way back down to the living." Roy said with a light chuckle, imagining Damian in Heaven with devil horns and fire behind him as he forced the other angels to deny Adrian access into the afterlife. "Besides, I doubt the might Horseman of War would go down so soon."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 pm
Awesome nerd
boobies are

User Image

"um.... we don't think Rose and Lilly will be coming....." they mumbled, chewing their lips. "they haven't been around for a while."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Smiling softly, Adrian leaned on the door and looked into Roy's eyes. "Thanks, man...I really owe you for this. If you hadn't said anything, I likely would have walked out that door twenty minutes ago." His smile turned into a grin. "Now then, we really should get going."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces