Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 am
Wind put up a bit of resistance at first as Aten started to pull him away, but went willingly enough at the end since the naga was right. If he didn't leave now, he'd never leave at all.

So he smiled, shrugged one shoulder, and waved a 'see-you-later' at Cris and the boys then let Aten pull him down the stairs and out the door. Once they were out the door, they both ran back through the forest to the castle, hoping to find a little personal time between the remodeling and the boys getting to the castle.

((Time to move these two back to the Castle. Catch you at Wind's Suite, Angel!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 pm
Crisdean watched the two, and glanced at Wind, he knew all this he knew cullen was wise beyond his years in parts, but he was still a child.

He watched wind and aten for a moment and crisdean gave wind a friendly shove towards aten as aten dragged him off. "go on, off with ye. ill have them home before dinnertime.." he said and waved goodbye to the pair as they left. he went back up stairs after stopping by amity for some food for the two.

Crisdean went into the room and sat the food down and checked and mended faolans bandages as cullen watched and chatted on with his brother, faolan listened with interest as he petted the cat, cullen called pounce.

Crisdean sat silently in the chair and listened , to the two talk giving wind and aten some time together. he chuckled to himself.
happy that wind was feeling more comfortable in his own skin as it was. he was fond of wind and had helped him learn to shift with control and such hen he came to the castle. he even helped him find a friend or two.

soon night fell, cullen had dozed off with faolan who needed the rest. crisdean smiled and gusted it was time for them to return home. he picked up cullen gently and placed him on his shoulders the boy held tight to him, and went back to dozing. Crisdean then gathered faolan gently up. He moved off out of the inn as silent as a shadow. leaving some money close to aminty's books that she read when not busy with the inn.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

Amity smiled at him and said bye as she went to the books. She finished them up and put the money in the safe before going to clean the room up. She was happy every one had a good night. Will all but her mother who was still fast asleep from her pills. She wanted her will more then anything to be will and health but there was nothing she could do in-less she found the cure for the curse. Sighing she headed down to find her mother awake and coughing. She got her more water before giving her more meds. Speaking in ice elven she kiss her mother head before sing the lullbay her mother sang to her. She was not much of a isnger but it made them both feel beter.

"Oh, what can ail thee, knight-at-arms,
Alone and palely loitering?
The sedge has withered from the lake,
And no birds sing.

Oh, what can ail thee, knight-at-arms,
So haggared and so woebegone?
The squirrel's granary is full,
and the harvest's done.

I see a lily on thy brow,
with anguish moist and fever dew;
And only on thy cheeks a fading rose
Fast withereth, too.

I met a lady in the meads,
Full beautiful-a faery's child;
Her hair was long, her foot was light

I made a garland for her head,
And bracelets too, and fragrant zone;
She looked at me as she did love,
And made sweet moan.

I set her on my pacing steed,
And nothing else saw, all day long.
For sidelong would she bend, and sing
A Faery song.

She found me roots of relish sweet,
And honey wild, and manna dew;
And sure in language strange she said,
"I love thee true"

She took me to her elfin got,
And there she wept, and sighed full of sore;
And there I shut her wild, wild eyes
with kisses four.

And there she lulled me to asleep,
And there I dreamed, ah, woe betide!
The lasest dream I ever dreamt
On the cold hill's side.

I saw pale kings, and princes, too,
Pale warriors, death-pale where they all;
They cried, "La Belle Dame Sans Merci Hath Thee in Thrall!"

I saw their starved lips in the gloam
With horried warning gaped wide-
And I awoke, and found me here,
On the cold hill's side.

And this is why I sojourn here,
Alone and palely loitering,
Though the sedge is withered from the lake
and no birds sing."

((by John Keats))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Amity was napping on the front desk when she felt the call and woke fast and looked around. Hearing her mother call her she went to the back room. "amity the kingdom has called us we must go home" Astrid said coughing. "mother you can't travel" amity said going to her side and getting her some water and meds to take, "You know what would happen if we move you." Astrid took Amity hand and looked in her eyes. "Then you must go with you me" She said in a very serous voice. Amity looked at her shocked for how could she live her mother alone and with out aid. "I know of many people here how would help me will you are away my sweet pea" Astrid said smiling, "now please get things ready for your leave and contact some one you see fit to care for me." Amity nodded and held back the tears. Astrid smiled at her and kissed her hand and side something in ice elven before amity got up to get ready to go. she packed and few thignbs and sent letter out asking all she knew if they could help watch her mother.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm
((Entering from beach))
User Image
Carroe had just walked in and got a room key for a room with dark curtains. Then, he felt a power he had only read about as he was heading to his room, and stopped by the door he could feel the power behind. Only, there was another just like it, only very close to being gone behind the door. So, curious to know if there was some one possibly dying he could help, he knocked on the door three times. "Hello? Is everything okay in there?"
((He's knocking on Amity's door.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

Amity all most had a heart attack where she was standing when she heard some one knock on her door. Her mother laughed and began to cough wildly. Amity gave her mother and worried look before going to the door and opening it. "Yes sir" she said opening the door, "Is there something you need?" She was in the middle of packing and head to get done still and write and letter to her anut. Astrid sat on the bed but she looked tired and worn but she would not go to sleep till she saw her Daughter of.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Carroe was suprised a bit when she opened the door, but expected her to be so stunningly beutifull. He bowed while taking her hand, and kissed it. Then let her hand drop and looked into her amazing blue eyes with his shining purple eyes. "My need is already satisfied with being able to look upon such an amazing and beutiful elf. Although, I can see that that lady over there in the bed needs help, and i will offer to make her better. I read up on all species, and know all kinds of healing techniques for all of them." His raven, Lilliana, cawed from his shoulder, then hopped from his to hers, and nuzzled against her cheek. "Lillianna, that's not very polite. You don't even know this young lady." Lillianna cawed and hopped back onto his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am
User Image

Amity blushed and smiled at what he said and did as Astrid giggled and coughed at her little girl. Amity was not use to that at all most males in her life treated her like a little sister. "Thank you sir but it not a normal Health problem" she said finally speaking after the crow left her, "My mother and I are cursed and many have treat just healing to get rid of it and it has not worked." "amity where are your manners girl" Astrid said from the bed. amity looked at her before epping and blushing. "Beg my pardon Sir I am amity and that is my mother Astrid. May I ask your name?" she said with a crusty. User Image  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled, and bowed as she curtsied him. "Of coarse you may, my lady. My name is Carroe, and this lovely winged beast of mine is Lillianna the raven." Then when they were finished with introductions, he became a little serious. "Well, as you may know, Drow are very good with curses and magic, and as it is, I am a drow. I offer my help to you freely, without need of anything in return except help with the cure, and the reverse of tthe curse. Might I come in and have a look to see what it is i'm dealing with? Oh, and if you know the curse, or anything about it... telling me what you know will help me to get rid of it quicker." He smiled, and patiently awaited her answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Amity nodded and moved aside for him to Enter as Astrid moved her self to sit more in the bed. "That will be hard sir Carroe" Astrid said her voice sounded like it had no air in her lung and that her mouth was dry as ash. she looked tired and as if she had not eat in days. "Both my mother and father where cursed long ago by some one father work for" amity said going to her mother and giving her some water to drink, "all we now it was dark magic mixed with some thing else." Amity would like to have her mother will again for she had lost her father all ready.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Carroe moved to the bed with a normal pace, and Lillianna jumped and glided over to the post of the bed, and perched herself on the headboard. Carroe pulled a chair with him from the wall as he was passing it, and sat in front of Astrid. "That sounds very familiar to me for some reason. Hmm..." He placed a hand on the older elf's shoulder, and smiled sweetly at her like you would any elder lady. "Will you please lay down?" He was already checking her vital points, and testing the strength of her magical aura. She had something he had read about... he read about many, many things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm
Devossy
User Image

Astrid nodded and laid down and closed her eyes. she was tired and need to rest. As much as she wanted to her body could not stay awake much longer. Amity stood by the door looking sad and worried. "I was in mother womb when they where cursed. Mother is a ice elf and father was a normal elf" she said, "We asked all we could about this but they side they could not cure the curse if they did not know what the other half was.....could you really cure it?" Every one they had asked her on the island could not so they had given up Hope long ago and worked hard on just trying to live day by day cursed.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Carroe was checking her chakras when Amity asked her question, and found the problem. There was just one thing he needed to know now. "When they were cursed... Did they have a drink or something to eat before hand? It's very important that you tell me which." Then he looked away from Astrid, and at Amity to answer with a smile. "Indeed I can, but I need your help, and I also need a couple of roots and plant leaves, but I already have those." he reached into his robe, and pulled out three roots, and four plant leaves. One root was purple, a root and a leaf were red with an orange tint around the edges, and the others were a shiny purple like his eyes. "The reason no one here could help you is because this is a Drow curse with an added cellular manipulation. Depending on if it was a drink or a meal, I will know which of these to put together to rid you of it. i just need a mortar and pestil, and a cup of hot water." He finished with a smile, then looked back to Astrid for the answer, if it was a drink or a meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Amity stood there thinking as her mother slept her breathing heavily and dry. "will from what mother told me they where in the middle of dinner when she showed up" amity said going to a book. It was her mothers dairy it had every thing in it. Flipping through the pages she found the spot. she was going to hand it to him but she remembered not many knew ice elven. "Mother work in her it was dinner when she hear shouts out side. Father got to his feet and run out and she soon followed. They woman screamed and yelled at farther for betraying her and then started the curse on mother and father. she lost her powers and worried that they where going to lose me" she said just summing it up, "then had pea soup.".
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash