Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:41 pm
Urskil looked at him, "Look bro..." He sighed, "Ok...i dont know what a hunter is...i'm a hitman/assassin, whatever you wish to call it..." He said opening up his jacket, revealing his 2 huge swords, his pistols, and his RMG (Rail Mini Gun). "I dont like to flash em around...people tend to ask questions if you know what i mean..." He said looking around. For no apparent reason, a man walked up and tried to kill him, Urskil disappeared. The man looked around confused. Urskil was standing behind him, his eyes couldnt be seen, but a wicked smile was on his lips as he drew a dagger from the sleave of his trench coat, grabbing the man by the hair, then taking off his head, blood splattering on the wall. The mans body fell to its knees as blood rythmically splurted out of his neck, where his head use to be. "Wrong move..." Urskil whispered cruely, kicking the body across the bar, chucking the head out the door. He cleaned his dagger and put it back in his sleave, "Looks like i DO have problems..." He snickered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:44 pm
"Brutal." he said softly. "Well, if your a hitman...You're good?"  

Fighter for all

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm
"I can move unseen, and i can turn invisible, i can also put illusions in peoples head, read their minds. I use the mind powers to find them, and put them at ease, the speed and invisibility to get to em unnoticed, then release the illusion, and make a bloody mess..." He smiled, his eyes still couldnt be seen "Forgive my manners...my name is Urskil, i come from an unknown island in the middle of the Pacific called Alamanta...you?" He asked holding out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 pm
"Bareq." he said simply. "I may have a job for you in the near future." He smiled softly. "If you think ya can handle it."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:52 pm
he tries to get up, but couldn't. "Yeah, I think I might need help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Bareq extended his hand to the fallen man. "Sure."  

Fighter for all

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:56 pm
"If i dont have to go through water, or snow, its no problem...if i do...it'll just take a lil longer, and more blood will be shed, but i think i can handle it..." He said with a wicked smile as he disappeard, then suddenly appeared in front of the bar, startling the bartender. "Coke please..." He asked, handing the bartender the money as the bartender gave him his coke, he disappeared again, then reppeared, pulling out a chair for the man, then sat down next to Bareq, handing him a card, "I was once a Wraith commander...if you knwo what they are..." He said downing a bit of his coke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:57 pm
"No, and i don't really care." he smiled softly. "I'll call you."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:58 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq extended his hand to the fallen man. "Sure."

"thank you." said ace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:59 pm
Urskil smiled cruely as he got out his pistol and pointed it at Bareq, "Duck" He said blankly.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:05 pm
He gets up with Bareq help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:24 pm
He pulled the trigger, as the gun went off, 'thump' the bullet slammed into a mans chest, sending him against the wall, blowing a hole in his chest. Urskil stood up and slid out a chair for the man, "Here ya go..." He said with a slight smile. he turned to Bareq, "Always pay attention to your surroundings...a bit of advice from one man to another," He said winking, forgeting that Bareq couldn't see his eyes.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:30 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
He pulled the trigger, as the gun went off, 'thump' the bullet slammed into a mans chest, sending him against the wall, blowing a hole in his chest. Urskil stood up and slid out a chair for the man, "Here ya go..." He said with a slight smile. he turned to Bareq, "Always pay attention to your surroundings...a bit of advice from one man to another," He said winking, forgeting that Bareq couldn't see his eyes.

He seems to laught a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:32 pm
Urskil turned to the man, "Forgive my manners..i seem to be having a hard time with them today..my name is Urskil...and...what happened?" He asked extending his hand to the man.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:36 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil turned to the man, "Forgive my manners..i seem to be having a hard time with them today..my name is Urskil...and...what happened?" He asked extending his hand to the man.

"Well I personally have no idea... I seem to be lost in all this. Name's Ace."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff