Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am
Ashe simply giggled, "YES! I wanna go back... People are still celebrating... Dancing..." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders a little tighter. The next thing that came out her mouth was definitely the alcohol talking, "Hyatt... We should... Have some fun of our own when we get back to my ship." One of her hands slipped down onto his chest, ridding with the top button. Rana should have probably mentioned too much alcohol tended to make Ashe more... Excitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:56 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Ashe simply giggled, "YES! I wanna go back... People are still celebrating... Dancing..." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders a little tighter. The next thing that came out her mouth was definitely the alcohol talking, "Hyatt... We should... Have some fun of our own when we get back to my ship." One of her hands slipped down onto his chest, ridding with the top button. Rana should have probably mentioned too much alcohol tended to make Ashe more... Excitable.

"No, we need to get back to the ship and you have to rest, you are the captin but in this situation im the responsible one and im going to take you back so you dont get in to trouble. You are too drunk and i dont want anyone taking advantage of you, besides, im no help. All i can do it speak to animals and speak 3 languages, i doubt i could take on anyone who tries to take you." Hyatt said setting her down on the deck as he open the door to her cabin then carrying her in and putting her on the bed. "here, now rest." he said  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 pm
Ashe sighed, "You're no fun!" She sat up on the bed, staring at Hyatt for a few moments before pulling him down to her level. "Well, if we're not going to have fun over there... Why don't we have some fun here...?" She had somewhat of a grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Ashe sighed, "You're no fun!" She sat up on the bed, staring at Hyatt for a few moments before pulling him down to her level. "Well, if we're not going to have fun over there... Why don't we have some fun here...?" She had somewhat of a grin on her face.

Hyatt blushed deeply. "Um i...Ashe think about what you're saying, wait never mind, Ashe you're drunk and i wont take advantage of you. Ego amare, i love you but im not going to use you." he said as he realized what he said and blushed deeper. "Ashe i...please im sorry i just...i love you and its hard for me to not let those feelings take over." He said sitting next to her.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm
Ashe still had the same smirk on her face. "But Hyatt... I want to..." One of her hands slithered up his chest, "You want to too, right?" She was probably to drunk to register the ",I love you".  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Ashe still had the same smirk on her face. "But Hyatt... I want to..." One of her hands slithered up his chest, "You want to too, right?" She was probably to drunk to register the ",I love you".

Hyatt blushed more as he looked into her her eyes, it was like she could tell what he was thinking. "Well i...i do i...." he said leaning in to her, "I love you Ashe." he said wanting to put his arms around her  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:55 am
Ashe bit her lip, now was probably not the best time for Hyatt to admit any strong feelings he had. 'And I would love you if you got into this bed..." Her finger slipped down his shirt and undid the first button. Ashe only really had one thing on her mind, and it wasn't just to have a cuddle. She pulled him down a little closer to her, to the point where her lips grazed his.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:35 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Ashe bit her lip, now was probably not the best time for Hyatt to admit any strong feelings he had. 'And I would love you if you got into this bed..." Her finger slipped down his shirt and undid the first button. Ashe only really had one thing on her mind, and it wasn't just to have a cuddle. She pulled him down a little closer to her, to the point where her lips grazed his.

Hyatt still blushed deeply feeling her lips on his. he was so close to her he didnt want to leave her side. He pulled up the blankets and cuddled with her. "Ashe i think you should rest, but i wont leave you just to be safe, ok?" he asked smiling a bit wanting more but knowing he had a contentious and it was telling him not to take it too far.

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:25 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Hyatt still blushed deeply feeling her lips on his. he was so close to her he didnt want to leave her side. He pulled up the blankets and cuddled with her. "Ashe i think you should rest, but i wont leave you just to be safe, ok?" he asked smiling a bit wanting more but knowing he had a contentious and it was telling him not to take it too far.

Ashe was a determined woman to say the least, even when she was intoxicated. "I'm not tired Hyatt..." She was facing him as they laid down, before she sat up. Right in front of Hyatt, she began removing clothes. She slipped the vest she was wearing down her shoulders. She made sure her eyes were on Hyatt the entire time. She threw the vest onto the ground, "Do you still just want to rest now?""  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe was a determined woman to say the least, even when she was intoxicated. "I'm not tired Hyatt..." She was facing him as they laid down, before she sat up. Right in front of Hyatt, she began removing clothes. She slipped the vest she was wearing down her shoulders. She made sure her eyes were on Hyatt the entire time. She threw the vest onto the ground, "Do you still just want to rest now?""

Hyatt blushed deep red and looked up. "Deus dimitte me (god forgive me)" He said as he took her hands and pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "Im not tired anymore." he said feeling his hear beat faster. "I want some of that fun you talked about." he said.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt blushed deep red and looked up. "Deus dimitte me (god forgive me)" He said as he took her hands and pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "Im not tired anymore." he said feeling his hear beat faster. "I want some of that fun you talked about." he said.

Ashe had somewhat of a deviant smirk on her face, "Leave it up to me..." She may have been drunk but she remembered a few facts... Like Hyatt never being intimate with a woman before. She pushed him back down onto the bed, practically straddling the man and her fingers unlocking the buttons of his shirt one by one. "You must never forget how lucky you are right now..." She lent down, attacking his lips with her own.

((Well... I don't know if you want to post anymore or do a time skip... I doubt Ashe is going to remember any of this lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe had somewhat of a deviant smirk on her face, "Leave it up to me..." She may have been drunk but she remembered a few facts... Like Hyatt never being intimate with a woman before. She pushed him back down onto the bed, practically straddling the man and her fingers unlocking the buttons of his shirt one by one. "You must never forget how lucky you are right now..." She lent down, attacking his lips with her own.

((Well... I don't know if you want to post anymore or do a time skip... I doubt Ashe is going to remember any of this lol)

(i think this early we should skip then later we can ok?)
Hyatt kissed back and held her close wanting more. "I wont forget" he said.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe moved his lips away from his, trailing kisses down his neck as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it on the floor. She sat up briefly, "Well... I suppose I should make this fair." He was now shirtless. She may have removed her vest but her bra remained. She slowly unhooked, sliding the straps off her shoulders. She could see Hyatt was now very intrigued. She removed the bra completely... Letting it fall to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:49 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe moved his lips away from his, trailing kisses down his neck as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it on the floor. She sat up briefly, "Well... I suppose I should make this fair." He was now shirtless. She may have removed her vest but her bra remained. She slowly unhooked, sliding the straps off her shoulders. She could see Hyatt was now very intrigued. She removed the bra completely... Letting it fall to the ground.

Hyatt looked upon her with eyes of hunger for her, "I think thats fair." he said pulling her close and letting her do her thing.

Time for another famous time skip, though they are random and happen in anime, manga and various things no one knows how it happens, christians say its god farting, i say screw that its a worm hole opening up and we get sucked in but anyway back to the story and stop reading this!
I only put it to make my post long

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt looked upon her with eyes of hunger for her, "I think thats fair." he said pulling her close and letting her do her thing.

Time for another famous time skip, though they are random and happen in anime, manga and various things no one knows how it happens, christians say its god farting, i say screw that its a worm hole opening up and we get sucked in but anyway back to the story and stop reading this!
I only put it to make my post long

((Fair enough mate lol))

Ashe collapsed on her back onto the bed... she could barely breathe let alone speak. All she could do was giggle... drunkenly giggle. She look over at Hyatt, who looked just as breathless and in some sort of state of euphoria. "Hyatt, are you okay?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff