Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 pm
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to wait she had to say and laughed a bit then spoke up."Is that much of a surprise for you honey, I guess I love you very much."she said. She watched as Aaron looked at her in a romantic kinda of way which made her smile a bit and spoke up. "I guess they are,perhaps we can find a way for you to hold them back,well I wouldn't say that right now is the wrong time,but I will say this it's defiantly not the place."she said. "It's alright besides I have to study."she said as she watched as Aaron took out her phone and checked the weather. "Rain really,I actually like it when it rains."she said. "I will honey,of course I want to spend time with you after school."she said.

In a few minutes Julia was bit amazed to see it start to rain hard and looked over at Aaron and spoke up. "I think of it as a good thing besides I love when it rains."she said. "Come,on let's go get your umbrella darling."she said as she grasped Aaron's hand and went with her back to their dorm rooms.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Aaron looked Julia and spoke. "Well okay but your clean not me." Aaron said. She pulled Julia's hand and ran outside in the rain to the girls dorm.

A while later Aaron entered the girls dorm all wet. "Still don't understand why you came with me Julia, now your going to have to take a bath." Aaron said. She walked upstairs and let Julia into her dorm room. "Gash I'm soaked, better dry before my hair get frizzy." Aaron said. She handed Julia her umbrella not sure if she was going to leave again, she started striping getting out her wet clothes to shower.

"Beside the dorm mistress your the only one to see me in this condition." Aaron said. She wrapped an old bath towel around her body and walked into the bathroom. "Are you going to be late for class?" Aaron asked.

Rain

With: Julia
Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to wait she had to say and then spoke up. "Alright."she said as she felt Aaron pull her hand and then ran outside in the rain to the girls dorm.

A while later she entered their dorm rooms somewhat wet. "Because I love you,I know."she said. She followed Aaron upstairs and walked inside into Aaron's dorm. She took the umbrella Aaron handed to her and set it down on the floor. She stared down at the ground well Aaron got out of her wet clothes. "Well that's good to know."she said. "No besides the teacher don't care if you don't show up as long as you got a good grade in her class your good."she said as she walked towards Aaron and kissed her on the lips then spoke up. "Besides I want to stay in here and spend time with you before you leave for your computer classes honey."she said .

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

Aaron watched as Julia kissed her and she blushed and then returned Julia's kiss on the lips with a smooch. "Already awesome girl friend for me , I have online classes silly." Aaron said. She wrapped her arms around Julia's backside and hugged her and spoke in a smooth gentle voice. "I love you Julia, your good girl friend for me." Aaron said. "Usually women would have a fit being another womans girl especially while she wear the dress and the other woman wear the pants." Aaron said. "But for me I like being the girl role and watching you embrace me and stuff." Aaron said. Aaron smiled and then started swinging Julia's arm while holding her hand. "Even though where lesbians I promise to be the best lesbian mate for you until the end sweet heart." Aaron said. She released Julia's hand and then spoke again. " I cant change me liking only women but as a lesbian I am going out with a bang being your boo." Aaron said.

xxx

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she made her blush and return her kiss and smiled. She felt Aaron wrap her arms around her backside and hug her and returned her embrace and listened to her and spoke up. "I love you too honey,well thank you."she said as blushed a bit. "Now that's just silly to hear if we both wore the dress in this relationship it wouldn't be much of a relationship now would?"she asked and said. "Well am glad honey besides being that girl role isn't really me it's like making a energetic kitten stay put and behave."she said. She smiled at Aaron as she started swinging her arm well holding her hand. "I know honey and your doing a wonderful job."she said. She frowned a bit as Aaron let go of her hand and spoke up. "I know,yes you are Aaron."she said as she hugged Aaron and kissed her on the lips.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia her girl friend as she kissed her on the lips, she started giggling as she was being kissed. "Would be silly if a energetic kitty was to behave, more like rabbits job to behave." Aaron said. "I gotta shower Julia, hey lets take a shower together I haven't did that in so long." Aaron requested.

xxx

OCC: Aaron isn't being perverted, in Japan I hear this is normal between girls, but you can have Julia presume stuff if you want.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia smiled at Aaron as she giggled as she kissed her. "Yep."she said. She looked at Aaron a bit puzzled but shook it off and kissed Aaron again and spoke up. "Well since we already had our ultimate love feast,I see no problem in taking a shower with my pink flower."she said with a smile as she grasped Aaron's hand and kissed her on the lips a few times.

Feeling:
OOC: I know Grace,thanks for sharing that,perhaps.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia kissing her again, her face went pink and her body temperture went up a little and her eyes looked love struck until she shook it off. Aaron smiled and then turned on the shower and then went back into the room closing the door behind her and Julia. "I was simply talking about a shower, you- ." Aaron said and then covered her face in embarrassment. "I wasn't talking about that um well, its okay to join me in there." Aaron said being shy. Aaron grabbed her water bottle trying to relive her shyness but it didn't work.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and watched as her as her face went pink and then looked at her eyes which had a love struck look and then shook it off. She smiled back at Aaron and watched as Aaron turned on the shower then went back and closed the dorm behind them. She looked at Aaron as she spoke and then covered her face in embarrassment which made a bit of blush appear on her face and spoke up. "Alright then honey."she said as she watched as Aaron grab her water bottle trying to relive her shyness but it didn't work. She smiled at Aaron and hugged her to try and help Aaron get over her shyness.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Aaron felt Julia hug her and she looked back. "Thanks Julia, come on dear." Aaron said. Three minutes later the two went into Aaron's bathroom and showered, a while later Aaron was blow drying Julia's hair on Aaron's bed. "You found out where I was ticklish meanie." Aaron said. She put the blow dryer down and then put Julia's fingers into her mouth . "Mow mwat? Aarem's capibal puniment." Aaron asked and said with Julia's fingers in her mouth.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Your welcome boo."she said. In about three minutes they both went into Aaron's bathroom and showered. A while later Julia was sitting on Aaron's bed with her hair down well Aaron was blow drying it. "I know hey I can't help it that your so ticklish."she said with a smile. She watched as Aaron put down the blow dryer and then put her fingers into her mouth,she listened to Aaron and smiled and took her fingers out of Aaron's mouth and pinned Aaron down on the bed kissing her face a few times. "I do really love you honey and would never miss my chances to kiss and hug you."she said

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

Aaron watched Julia took her fingers back and pinned her down and kissed her again, Aaron smiled and liked the sensation of being over powered and stuff. "I dont mind you bullying me, but still the same onto you minus the pinning you down part no.
Aaron said. She leaned forward and kissed Julia on the forehead. " I am thinking about entering that modeling shoot in the city, thinking about wearing your face on my stuff my clothing." Aaron said with those clueless big eyes of hers. " Should I have I am chained to Julia or I'm tied to my honey Julia Saito on my shirts and clothes coming up?" Aaron asked. "Oh come on Julia I have to be marked by you one way or another." Aaron said in a whiny persistent voice.

OCC:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "I know,oh meow well someone is on the way to making me want to pin them down more."she said. She smiled as she saw Aaron lean forward and kiss her on the forehead and spoke up. "That's great boo,my face on your clothing and stuff?"she asked a bit as a bit of blush appeared on her face. "I don't know honey I would give you some suggestions to let people know your mine,but nothing comes to mind."she said. "I know honey,it's just having my name or face on your stuff is going to make me feel a bit,well I can't think of the word that will explain my feelings."she said. "Do you have any other suggestions to let people know your my boo honey?"she asked as she kissed Aaron on the neck a few times.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "How about something personal you have representing you I can wear?" Aaron asked. " Mew to you back Julia, sound like a bad kitty with asthma right now I did." Aaron said. "How should I act when you pin me, should I act weak cute or what for you?" Aaron asked.

Mood: Wana girl friend Julia more but how not sure

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. 'That could work,perhaps a necklace with my name on it or something."she said. She laughed a bit and spoke up. "Hmm honey I think you sounded cute."she said. She looked at Aaron and blushed a bit and spoke up. "I don't know boo, never really cross my mind and besides I see you enjoy me pinning you down and I guess that's all I want to see is you enjoying the way I pour my love onto you."she said with a smile.

Feeling:
OOC:

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items