Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am
hale hawksong
[

User Image
Antony frowned but transformed back to hs human form
:If you wish." he said as he scooped Nikolai up
But come and play with us again sometime oui? I think I 'ad fun, so did Niko I think"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 am
konaustin

She forced a smile before scooping up Espresso and hastily walking away. Seeing her clothes by the pool at the base of the waterfall, she quickly got changed before running back to the dorm. For a moment, just a moment, she had felt that sense of belonging. Picking up the pace, she ran faster before getting to her room. She didn't want him smelling, sensing, or whatever it was he did that he could read her feelings.

Gabrielle needed to take a bath. Wash away that feeling and everything about her first day. It was useless, worthless and insignificant. Her own mother had her thrown away into this crackpot, loony bin school. Why would someone so... special, so kind, find something in her?

God help the fool who would try to break the ice in her heart.

(exit to dorm)  

itsgonnabeohkhae

Beloved Businesswoman

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 am
hale hawksong
[!"

User Image
Jacques sighed as he watched her leave
"Perhaps she does not like us after all?" he said as he looked at his puppy who looked back and licked his nose
"You're right, I can only try gain later. Lets go home"
((back to the dorms we go))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am
Ky and her dragon walked through the dark forest, excited when they saw a waterfall. Ky sat down with her feet in the water and watched Kin swim around, wondering if there were any people around.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image

Elfy wandered through the forest, hearing the pleasent roar of a waterfall up ahead. She was thrilled, that meant a water hole she could swim in, how delightful. She walked past Ky without really even noticing her being there and hung her clothes on a tree, stripping down to just her bra and panties. "Oh I hope its not terribly cold." Without hesitating she stepped into the water, and smiled,delighted by the feel of it against her skin. "Oh this is superb!"

She closed her eyes and let the water engulf her up to her collar bone, spinning on the tips of her toes. She opened her eyes, and caught a glimpse of Ky finally and couldnt help but laugh. "Well hello Ky, I'm sorry I hadnt even noticed you there. I guess I was so excited about the water that I hadnt even thought to look around before stripping down. My bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed with her. "I don't mind, in fact I think I'll join you." She stripped down as well, hanging her clothes next to Elfy's. She then dove in, barely making a splash and stood up in the water, spinning around. "That feels so nice!" She started to glow faintly.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image

"Isnt it though? It is magnificent." Elfys eyes sparkled with excitement. She looked at Ky and curiousity hit. "Ky you seem to glow almost like a firefly periodically. How in the world do you do that? Dont get me wrong it makes your skin look beautiful, but it intrigues me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed softly at Elfy's question. "It's my magic energy; I'm a fairy. When a fairy is happy, her magic grows stronger. When her magic is strong, it envelops her; that's how wings form. And when she's thrilled and in human form, she glows!" She started to glow a bit brighter as she grew excited, as she always did when she explained the phenomenon. She loved thinking about what she was.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Tear Shadow

"I see, well thats something I have never heard of. Very cool though." She ducked under the water soaking her hair, and came back up sending a big splash of water in Kys direction. She laughed and ducked back under the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:03 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed, splashing back after Elfy was already underwater. She dove under to stick her tongue out at her, laughing as she did so.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
Tear Shadow

Elfy resurfaced laughing so hard she was tearing up. She ran her fingers through her hair to try and control it a little bit, and waited for Ky to resurface, so that the war could commence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:05 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed as she resurfaced, trying to push the water up towards Elfy as she came up. She couldn't help but laugh so hard that she could barely see; for once, she was having genuine fun.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image

"Ready for the splash off?" She eyed Ky mischeviously,preparing herself for the onslaught of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 pm
KSKittyLuvz

Ky laughed and took a big breath before thrusting her hands into the water as she yelled "Ready!" not waiting for Elfy to start before splashing a small wave over her.  

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

KSKittyLuvz

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Tear Shadow

User Image

Elfy tried to evade the water but it hit her right in the face, oh man time for retaliation. She ran her arm into the water to send a big old wave in Kys direction.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff