Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her and nodded. "Sure." with that he walked forward a bit before bending his legs and leaning forward a bit. "It's understandable." he said with a chuckle before adding. "If you want I can give you a massage once we get home. I used to be a masseuse a while back."

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm
L2453

User Image

"Thanks, you're sweet," She jumped onto his back, "and full of surprises. A gentlemen, a freerunner, a fighter, and now a masseuse. Is there something you're not?" She asked, as she put her left arm over his left should her, and then rested her chin on his right shoulder.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce looked at her slightly as he adjusted her a bit before walking ahead and saying with a chuckle "I'm not in the military but then again I don't think I'd like getting shot at...although I could be an amazing pilot." with that he said "I might as well tell you the licenses I have. Boxing license, medical license, driving, boating and flying licenses. Gun license but I only have a few of those. I have more knives then guns." he said with a little chuckle before walking around a corner.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 pm
L2453

User Image

"I don't think I'd like the thought of you getting shot either, but a pilot doesn't sound too bad" Sky continued to listen, "you have an impressive background. I guess I can add doctor, boat captain, and pilot to my list about you. My brother let me shoot a gun before, but that's about it, knifes on the other hand, I'm good with those." She said in a cool tone.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

"Same here. My dad grew up around guns and told me about them but I just don't like the way we fight wars nowadays. Before we would use swords and armor and had codes and stuff like that. I liked that a lot more when I grew up. That and the point and fact that I knew swords and knives were cooler." he chuckled and arrived at the house. "The only guns I'm good with are snipers and handguns." he chuckled before lifting his leg and pressing down the door handle before using a bit of pressure to open it. Walking inside he closed the door with his foot and once inside the living room, sat her down on the couch where he looked at her ankles.

Kicking off his shoes and leaning back he got up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a small bag from a drawer and filling it up halfway with ice before walking over to Sky and setting it on the counter nearby. Blushing he said "If you want you can turn over while I set the ice pack on your ankle and give you a massage...clothing optional." He said the last part rather lightly but if his sense could here it clearly then he knew she could too...

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky felt her cheeks get hot, she had heard what Bryce had said about "cloths being optional," but she nodded and pulled her shirt over her head. She then dropped the shirt on the ground, lied face down on the couch, and undid the hooks of her bra. "This should make things easier for you," Sky then rested her head on her arms, "by the way, who taught you to be a masseuse?" She asked.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce blushed as she took off her shirt and kind of expected her to keep her bra on but when she undid the strap he just froze, snapping out of it as she asked him the question. "I was short on money and the only job available was a nearby spa and relaxation lounge. So I applied there and was hired before I even left the room. The owner taught me how too be a masseuse and would keep track of my progress by making me give her one every month. It was a decent paying job and the tips helped me through tough times when the actual pay didn't." he responded as he began the massage half way through. He ended it by giving her shoulders a firm but loving rub before gently pressing down along her back.

Fallen Angel Accalia

{OOC: it's funny because of my age I can actually give some good massages XD}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm
L2453

User Image

"So you learned on the job then," She felt her body relax, "I'm impressed, you have an amazing touch. I'm guessing that you made some good money from tips, if they helped you out more than your actual pay, during your tough times." She said in a relaxed voice, as she closed her eyes, but was still aware of what was going on. As Bryce continued to massage her back, Sky felt her tense muscle relax, and she sighed contently.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and nodded "Yeah I actually had the occasional customer who asked for...the higher paid services that I usually declined." he said with a chuckle before gently squeezing Sky's sides and moving up slowly to make sure he got every little piece of fur and tissue. The feeling of her whole body relaxing made the neko male know that he hadn't lost his touch, smiling even more at her sigh before he lowered his hands to her legs and massaged them as well.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky shifted herself a bit, getting a bit more comfortable, "This feels so nice, make me wonder, why did you stop being a masseuse?" She asked him, letting her left arm hang off the edge of the couch, she then turned to look back at him. As Bryce moved down her legs, she flinched a little when he got close to her left ankle, Sky had hurt it more than she thought she did.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce pressed the ice bag on her ankle a bit before putting both hands on her other leg and massaged it. "Too many...guys came in and requested me. I put on various papers to have no guys request me but my boss said that was money walking out the door and so I quit." he told her with a light shiver, remembering the lizard who put him against the wall and flirted with him immensely with only a towel.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:13 pm
L2453

User Image

"I would have done the same thing if I were you, giving another guy a massage, that would have been a bit awkward." Sky replied and shook her head of the though of it. Her ankle was soon numb from the ice pack, the swelling had started go down as well, and she then asked, "How did I get so lucky to end up with you?"  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked and gave her a kiss before saying "Being the cute little kitten you were." with that he gave her ear a scratch. He had the sudden urge to merge with her and knew it would be a bad time so he suppressed it since they got back from a tournament of kicking a** and Sky's ankle was hurt. He then looked at it and lifted the bag of ice and water now before setting it on the table. "Try and move your foot now to see if it'll hurt." he said calmly before looking at the date on his phone. "Crap...it starts tomorrow!" he thought to himself as he slid the device back into his pocket.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky giggled and smiled, "Aww, that's sweet of you to say," she then did as he asked and moved her foot around, "it doesn't hurt as much now. I should tell you, I heal pretty quickly, guess it's a bonus to being able to shift." Taking him by the hand, Sky then pulled Bryce down to her, and kissed him back.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and blushed a bit as she pulled him onto her and returned the kiss. Smiling on the inside he placed an arm beside her head while placing his other arm around Sky's waist and kissed her back, making it passionate.

Fallen Angel Accalia

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces