Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 pm
Acid blushed deeply. "oh....um....n-never mind." Acid said.
Acid got up and went over to a Cooler and opened it, taking out a can of ice coffee and opened it, taking a small sip. "want some? " Acid asked para as he blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 pm
"Please and thank you." Para responded. He's cute.. awkward, but cute. She thought to herself as her tail swayed contently.  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Acid gave the can of coffee to para and blushed alittle
"so, we lay low for a little bit. Then, we lure out the other people that wesker sent. He finds out that we killed them, he'll come for me. Won't be expecting you three, so I'll distract him. While one of you get him in the back. If he finds us out, then our only best bet to fight him will be in the dark. " Acid stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm
"Well we can worry about that in the morning, cause I'm exhausted..." She said after taking a long sip of coffee. "...And you should really rest up your leg before we go off fighting mutated super zombies." She eyed his leg and took another sip.  

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 am
Luna had her back to the wall as she listened in on them. She never cared for umbrella nor its associates. All this time she had been trying yo survive this apocalypse wondering if there was hope out there. She got up and streached her arms. "Well this is a touching moment but I don't trust sentries. I'm heading up top....James come with me." She said as she went to the roof.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:28 am
James sighed, "Okay, I can see where this is going." he said, "All we need to do, is inject this crap into... Wesker." he said, "Which, should kill him." he continued, "Now we face that problem no one seems to account for, if that b*****d dodges bullets, why in the name of god can't he dodge a simple human with a few guns and a syringe?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am
"James...i said come with me." Luna said down the steps before shaking her head. Her skills were beyond exceptional. She knew this plan would work. But needed to be the one with the syringe. She made her way to the roof and set her gear down.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 am
James looked at Luna, and followed, "What...?" he asked, once he was on the roof.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 am
((Sorry for interrupting gonk but I'm kinda a**l with certain things and Para's original picture doesn't fit her at all, so I made one for her. It's just an announcement to let everyone know that Para actually looks like this: http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/Paraphrenia357/ParaSkunk.jpg and yeah, I'll edit the original picture out from the form, again sorry for budding in awkwardly sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 am
Luna leaned over the edge of the roof before turning her head to James. "I'm sorry for getting you into this mess. If i hadn't gone with you....all this wouldn't have happened and you would still be in your home safe. But now were in this together.....hey you notice para and acid are getting a bit close now?"

Halcyonic Wolf

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 am
James nodded, "Yeah, if he didn't blush every time he looked at her, maybe we wouldn't notice." he said. "I don't blame you, I blame that Acid guy. He's brought this upon us." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am
"Yeh but don't blame him for trying to find a place to hunker down. He was running for his life. I would have done the same thing if i were in his position." She said with a little laugh as she turn to James and sat down on the edge. "Have....you ever had someone close to you?" She asked him.

Halcyonic Wolf

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 am
James sighed, "He's an idiot. He could have at least tried to be stealthy. But no, just leads a bio terrorist and a million zombies right to us."

He sighed, "And yes, I used to have a girl friend in the Air Force. Her name was Shayla." he mumbled, "Now she's dead."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 am
"Shayla? I think i knew her. Red head green eye's usually had her hair tied up?" Luna asked tilting her head. She did know a girl names Shayla who was in the air force then. She was best friends with her at the time.

Halcyonic Wolf

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am
Acid yawned, his ears twitching and his tail swaying slowly. Suddenly, avid started coughing violently. When he removed his hand from his mouth, it was covered in blood. "oh.....oh no...... " Acud said as he got up and limped over to a medicine cabinet, opening it and taking out a bottle full of pills. He tried to get the cap open but he started coughing again, dropping the bottle and falling to his knees. Acid reached for the bottle, his vision starting to blur.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff