Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm
"I'm not a street rat." Hael snapped, glaring back at Omazige with resentment.
"Street rats barely survive, and die often. I know that if I'm going to eat, I'm going to work. So I work for those who need aid in exchange for food. I survive enough on my own."

When Aurora asked for a water source, Caius turned to his side, his hands busy fiddling with leather strings.
"Exactly," he replied. "Shouting is best when the battle is but moments away. Fills everyone up with energy and excitement, which would be wasted if done prematurely. The horn is used as a preparation warning, as no one wants to go in unarmored or unarmed." He explained as he pulled a waterskin from his waist and handed to Aurora. "I filled this just morning, so you should have plenty of water to use."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm
"Uh-huh..." Omazige responded, rolling his eyes in the helmet.
"Not what I heard in the tavern." he grunted, leaning forward.

"Seriously, though. What about me makes me look like a bad guy? My size? I can't help something like that..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora took the waterskin, "thank you, to tell you the truth... i'm a little nervous... the most i've fought were about 15 demons not a whole army..." she said, a little shaken up.

She shook her head, "uh, sorry I think i'm just making things worse but worrying to much" she said, sighing. Her side had been bugging her for some time so she decided to freeze it, that way she would be able to move around with out reopening her wound. She took a small amount of water out of the waterskin and gently lifted her shirt up. She then placed the water on the wound and froze it. It stung and her body felt cold but she wasn't in much pain anymore.

She then covered it up and looked forward, "so are we going to be with everyone else or are we staying back farther away... I forgot to mention but I never miss when I'm using a bow so if you need a sharp shooter i'm pretty good for the job" she added.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 am
"And you learned about my entire existence in the few moments you spent in that stinky place?" Hael grunted with sarcasm. "Please, for your own sake, stop thinking everyone is as stupid as you are. Now buzz off already!"

"You never mentioned an injury." Caius glared down at her side, not upset with Aurora but by the fact she had been hurt this whole time and they failed to notice. Or even bother to ask and check.

"That ice will melt. It isn't winter weather here, you know." He warned. "I should be taking you to the medic right now, and leaving others to deal with the guests. Just who is coming anyway?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at him, "I'm fine, it just a small scratch... I was just taking precautions and I can always refreeze it" she said. She didn't want to stay out of the fight, that was out of the question.

She sighed, "look its not a big deal... and well... she said her name was Yuni... something about leading special forces... I'm not sure though to be honest..." she said. She left out the part about her being her aunt but everything else was pretty much true. She kept walking, leaving a chill behind her "anyways, my injuries irrelevant... the battles more important anyways" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 pm
"Right. It's stupid to care for another." Omazige grunted.
"If I'm stupid, you're the penultimate example of a blundering moron five hairs from killing themselves."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 am
"Why the Hell won't you go away?" Hael groaned in frustration, smacking her head against the rock.

"Yuni?" Caius immediately rose an eyebrow at her name. "Yuni came all the way out here..." He looked around the area, trying to find something of interest, something that could possibly explain why that woman was coming.
"Why the Hell would she come out here?" He wondered out loud. "No matter," he looked back to Aurora, grabbing her arm and leading her off. "If she's raising her ugly head you shouldn't be out. She's... worse than most we face."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at Caius as he grabbed her arm. She struggled to get free and was utterly surprised by the way he talked about his aunt, "that's why I need to fight... Caius let me go, I want to help too... I thought we agreed" she said, still struggling.

It was hard, his grip was like iron and there was no way she was getting away, "Caius you don't understand! I have to go out there... its not just about... uh.... I have to fight because she's my god forsaken AUNT!" she yelled angrily. When she realized what she had just said she froze.

She didn't know what to say, "I... I need to find Menos" she said, finally breaking free and running away from Caius. When she knew he was out of sight she ducked behind a tree and slid down the trunk, "what was I thinking... they'll never trust me now... I should just leave... at least draw the enemy forces away..." she mumbled, knowing even if she left they would still attack.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm
"Because you aren't even considering the offer and swatting it way like a foolish child."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am
When Aurora confessed her relation to Yuni, even Caius froze and looked down in surprise. "H-Hey," he called out when she broke away and ran. "Where are you going?" He ran after her, but with her early head start Caius quickly lost track of Aurora.

"Ah, ********!" He groaned, rubbing at his eyes as he became stressed. "Menos is going to kill me if something happens to her... Damn it.. AURORA!" He called out, now running around trying to find her.

"So maybe that means I DON'T WANT IT!" Hael barked. "Think you can get that through your thick helmet, and even thicker skull?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora simply wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her head on her knees, she always had a knack for running away and she knew it. She didn't want Tabari, Menos and Caius to think of her as a threat but how could they not knowing her relationship with Yuni?

She sighed with frustration and when she looked up she heard Caius yelling her name, "maybe I should go out there... I always run away so maybe I should start facing my fears..." she mumbled. She noticed he wasn't to far from her and his yelling was practically bursting her ears, "shut up Caius I can hear you from a mile away! I can't think with you screaming like that! Go find Tabari or something" she yelled back.

She clamped her mouth shut, realizing she'd just told him her location, "great now I have no were to think anymore... and he's... right behind me isn't he..." she mumbled looking up and seeing his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm
"Okay. Done talking to a wall." Omazige grunted, before extending his arm to where she was and flicking her on the forehead. Hard.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 am
Hael hissed in pain, flinching back after she had been flicked and rubbing her forehead.
"What the Hell, jerk?" She growled at him. "That ******** hurts, you know, with your over grown fingers."

Once he heard Aurora's voice, Caius' head snapped towards her direction. "Sorry for being worried about you!" He snapped in reply as he made his way towards her. "No way in Hell either I'd go find that little headache," he added, though he paused a moment. The camp had been awfully quiet. Usually not a good sign if Tabari was taking up residence. He put the thought of her though out his mind, as he needed to focus more on Aurora.

"How long has your aunt been chasing you, Aurora?" Caius asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked up at him, "look i'm sorry ok... to be honest, I just found out she was my aunt 10 minutes ago when I saw her arguing with Menos... I never knew until now..." she mumbled, sighing.

She looked back at the ground, "recently the past few months i've been chased a lot... even when I was sure I lost them, they some how found me again... I know why they were so keen on following me now, but back then I didn't had a clue... and I never really knew my mother so I didn't think she had a sister..." she continued on.

Aurora wished she'd never even had an aunt, or at least not one that was a part of the demon army. Aurora sighed, "I don't even know what she wants from me.. i'm not that powerful because i'm a half-breed so I don't know exactly why she would even go to war over me..." she added.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am
Omazige flicked her again in the same area.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff