Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

He reaches up with both hands and gently caresses her puffed up cheeks. "I know, I know," he replies. "I love you and you're drunk. I do really really want to go farther but I really really don't want you to wake up tomorrow and not remember," he explained as he looked around the room. "I also don't want to go farther in the med room... where people could walk in on us... your room or my room would be much safer in that regard."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 pm
Anastasia looked at him, "hmmm I locked the door though" she complained again. She looked him in the eye, "I won't forget silly how could I forget" she said, as she hiccuped. she kissed him deeply and placed her hand on his cheek. She leaned in and kissed him one more time before she passed out. Her hand slipped from his cheek and her lips rolled off his as she head laid on her shoulder. She mumbled a little, deep in sleep.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime welcomed the kisses and smiled. He gave a sigh of relief as she passed out, and continued to hold her. He closed his eyes and rested, waiting for her to wake up, holding her as she slept on top of him. "That's got to be uncomfortable," he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:31 pm
cptflint

Anastasia moaned lightly as she opened her eyes. Her head hurt like hell and she felt like she was having a hangover. When she tried to move, she felt something holding her tightly and she realized it was Dojime. She blushed, embarrassed that she pushed herself onto him. He felt so warm and she cuddled closer to him, as she remembered their kiss, "dojime... do you really love me?" she whispered, still half asleep.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:37 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime opened his eyes when Anastasia started to stir. His hold on her tightened as she cuddled closer. "With all my heart. I've never loved anyone more in my entire life," he replied.

"Which is why I have to find my sister... If anyone can find the witch that summoned Amaymon to poison you it'll be her."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 pm
cptflint

Anastasia blushed lightly, "I love you too" she whispered, kissing his lips lightly. She looked at him, "we have to keep our relationship secret since your my guard... we can be alone at night but during the day we'll have to strictly but princess and knight" she said. When he mentioned his sister he looked at him, "I never knew you had a sister" she said, surprised.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Right. I understand. I won't act any different then usual durring the day," he replied.

"Yea... She's... not exactly stable these days. Our moms death hit her kinda hard and she kinda hates me since my birth is what killed her," he explained. "But she knows a lot about magic, and if I don't find out who sent Amaymon after you then things could get bad."

He gave her another kiss before sitting up, taking her with him so that they were both sitting up on the bed holding each other. "How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm
cptflint

Anastasia held him closer and placed her head on his shoulder, "hmmm... I'll help you find her, and I feel better and i'd say almost 100 Percent... but what about you.... are you.. well still hungry for you know" she asked, a little worried.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I know where she is," he said. "It's getting to cooperate with us that's going to be hard..."

"No I'm fine for now. I am hungry hungry though," he answered, looking over at the basket of food they'd brought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:17 pm
cptflint

She smiled, "ok hold on I'll make you a mini sandwhich" she said, as she let go of him and walked over to the basket. Once she was done she handed it to him, 'there you go, I hope it tastes alright" he said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"That'd be awesome," he replied as she got up. He stood up as well, stretching and popping his back. "Thanks love," he said as he took the sandwich. He quickly ate it with one hand and picked up his bag and sword with the other. "You need to get anything before we go meet my crazy sister?"

((Best girlfriend... ever...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm
cptflint

She nodded, "i'm glad you liked it... and I just need my bow and arrows before we leave" she said, kissing him lightly. She then ran out the door and into her room. It was as dark as she remembered it and she grabbed her bow, but she swore she thought she saw a figure, but she looked again and there was no one there, "weird..." she mumbled, before she left. When she got back to the room she saw Dojime and hugged, "i'm ready now" she said happily.
((yep xD))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Awesome. Time to head into the city," he said tossing her the hooded cloak he'd given her before, then started towards the exit. "Hopefully no one gives us any trouble..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 pm
cptflint

Anastasia nodded and put the hood over her head, "alright, lets get going Dojime" she said, emotionless. She needed to act like she always did and show no emotion. She walked through the doors and into the forest.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime winced as he walked into the sun. "God that's bright today for some reason..." he said as he put his goggles on. "I hate having to wear these things in the day time, but I can't hardly see if I don't."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff