Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"That's strange. I could've sworn it was today," she murmured, curling up in his lap. Looking at the food, she smiled knowingly, turning her eyes back to him and laughing. "You planned this all out, didn't you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning at her, he simply shrugged. "maybe~" he hummed, pulling her plate towards them. "c'mon, eat up. i wanna know what you think." he murmured, smiling happily. "besides, you'll need the energy. we're going to have tons of fun today"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Laughing, she nodded and delicately took the fork from beside the plate. "Alright, but you have to eat too." Alika took a bite of the food, then moaned happily. "This is amazing~"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"alright" he laughed, gently scooting her into the spot next to him so he could eat with her. taking a small bite, he paused to chuckle softly at her moan and comment. "glad you like my cooking" he smiled softly, taking another bite of his omelet before he grabbed one of the cups of water set out for them and took a drink.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika smiled happily. "I love your cooking," she told him, taking another bite. "Makes me glad I can't cook."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'm glad you love it." he grinned, his cheeks a tiny pink. "hm... i'll teach you to cook sometime, okay?" he hummed, smiling when his hair turned entirely white.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Naw, I don't mind not cooking," she said, reaching a hand up and running her fingers through his hair. Setting the fork down, she sat on his lap and lightly kissed him. "Any reason why your hair is a chameleon today?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"i can't have people recognizing me when we go out, so i figured i'd change it now." he shrugged, a smile on his face. " he smiled, leaning down to kiss her. "besides, i can't use my natural all black because people will recognize me as the prince. and if i do the fifty fifty they'll see me as the pop star..." he shrugged, pulling off his glasses. "so i've got to change my look just a bit."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Then I shall change mine as well. White is for Merussia, black is for America, and finally..." She grinned as her hair changed to a red-brown, her skin lightening to a pretty Latin tan. "Now you're dating a Latina. Careful, I'm just as spicy as my food~" Giggling, she stood up, adjusting her tube top. "I don't know, I think my breasts are too big for this look," Alika murmured, pouting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

"and you're dating an albino." he smirked, putting on a pair of colored contacts. Once the contacts were in, he looked her over and smiled. "you look perfect. Although, I'll admit, I like normal you more..." he smiled and kissed her gently.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Well of course you do! Normal me has been voted sexiest princess in the world the past two years," she giggled, kissing him again. "And I promise, I try to vote for you every year, but that prince from Terragotada keeps winning." Looking up at the sky, she smiled thoughtfully. "I rather like Eric. He's a nice guy. He's also in my list of suitors."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave her a smile and kissed her back, a grin on his face. "I don't really care about that stupid contest.... Besides, it's hard to get voted hottest prince when I don't show my "prince face" hardly ever...." he smirked, shaking his head. "but I always vote for you. You're amazing~".

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She blushed, looking over his shoulder. "I don't suppose it helps that they usually use my beach pictures with that blue bikini that you sent me from Miami that barely covers anything. Thanks, by the way." Suddenly, a question popped up in her head, prompting her to smirk. Moving so that her center was just brushing his bump, Alika leaned forward and gently bit his ear. "Tell me, Travis. Have you ever spent...alone time with a picture of me in that bikini?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am
Mayah Playah

"i'm glad you like it." he smiled only to pause, blushing madly as he bit his lip. "n-no....." he stammered, looking down at his food as he started to eat again. "wh-why d-do you ask...?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Chuckling, Alika nibbled lightly on his neck. "Liar. I spoke to Arnold about it, and he said that he had to replace photos every now and then because they kept getting mysterious stains on then~"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff