Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"It would make for a good story, but I don't think the park officials would like you doing that, and what's more, it would be pretty hard catching it with just your bare hands." Ayane replied, her ears twitched at the excited mew Kaien let out, and her whole face lit up with joy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien watched the fish intently, then looked up at her, giving her a smile. "I've caught a fish with my hands before. It was pretty tough, but it was worth it."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane put a finger on her bottom lip, "This gives me any idea, let's make a bet, but what should the wager be?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Thinking for a moment, Kaien frowned softly. "I don't really have anything to bet..." he said softly, almost sadly. His ears laid down lightly, his tail doing the same.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:09 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"It doesn't have to be monetary, or anything material, it can be a dare, answer to any question, that sort of thing." Ayane told Kaien, then took both his hands in hers, and made him face her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien cocked his head a bit, his ears perking up and his tail swaying softly. "What should we bet?... I can't really think of anything..." He shut his eyes, trying to think again.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Think for a bit, Ayane then came up with a bet, but she wasn't going to tell him what it was, she just said to him, "I have something in mind, but I'll only tell you what it is if you can catch the fish first, using only your hands; you up for it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:36 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien smiled and nodded, purring a bit louder. "Sure. How long do I have to catch it? I'm sure it shouldn't take to long for me to catch it, but I think I time limit might be a good idea."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:52 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Seeing as how you're pretty confident in yourself, and because you asked, I'll give you three minutes to catch the fish. Think you can do it in that amount of time?" Ayane asked, smiling back at Kaien, and her own tail began to sway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Nodding, Kaien pulled away and pounced into the water. He happy scrambled about after the fish despite getting soaked, thankfully having left his pack on the bridge. He was intensely swiping at the fish, and managed to get it, looking up at Ayane, hopeful. "How long?" he asked with a loud purr, his tail spastically moved about, his ears twitching.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:14 pm
Kairo Yakazu

As soon as Kaien jumped in to get the fish, Ayane had gotten her phone out and was keeping track of the time, "Less than two minutes, I'm guessing a minute and forty-seven seconds," she walked down to the bank, "looks like I lost the bet." She said with a tone of defeat, but she was amazed that he had actually done in half the time, so she held her hand out to help him out of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Getting out of the water, Kaien took off his coat and shook himself dry, wringing out his coat as he purred happily. "So... What did we bet?... I'm really curious." He gave her a smile with a slightly louder purr, his ears twitching a bit as he tried to dry himself off a bit better.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:36 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"This." without warning and not giving it a second thought, Ayane pulled Kaien close to her and kissed him, but not on the cheek; she kissed him right on the lips. She didn't know why she did it, it was just a sudden urge she got, and the bet just seemed like a perfect way to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien went bright red, his eyes going wide. His purring immediately stopped, but over time, he calmed down, beginning to purr again and letting himself be drawn into it. His eyes partially shut and his arms slipped to her hips, lightly holding her to him.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane pulled away after a few seconds, ears down flat, "I'm so sorry... I-I don't know... what came over me, p-please forgive me." She said in the same shy tone when they first met, her burned with embarrassment, and her cheeks were a deep red.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff