Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 am
"Great. I should water and fireproof my limbs...On another note, if you ever pilot a mecha, you'll be sniping. I definetly don't want the room to flood. And maybe you could try one of the space simulation programs. Zero-G's pretty fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm
"Y-Yeah.. Okay.." Lana stared around the room "Is there anything that helps with peoples powers? I'm sure I could channel the spirits powers but not let them take over.."  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 am
"I'm not sure, but the best thing I can think of is a space simulator. You don't have to worry about running out of air, and it gives you something peacefull to think about." (Nice sig pic.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:48 am
(( i got it from a guy who needed inks.So I gave some. Lol )) Lana sighed. "Ok. I think it'd be best after the day I've had." With that she left the room and followed the signs to the the VR room  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Lana finally arrived at the Vr room. She was a bit confused on how to exactly start it up, "Hey Brett how do you work this thing" She called up to him, through the few gaping holes on the ceiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 pm
Brett jumped down through the holes and entered the VR room. "Well, you have to close the door first." Brett closed the door. "Then you have to put in a Space Sim disk and press the green button." Brett did as he said and the room lost its gravity as the scene change to one of space with Earth and the moon in the background.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:55 pm
Lana smiled as she slowly descended upwards. she powered up her left hand with water energy and sent a ball of water up to the cieling,waiting for it to hit. "This is cool." She said with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 pm
"Careful. Slight movements can send you spinning." Brett manuvered himself carefully so he was standing on what appeared to be the ceiling.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:31 pm
Lana suddenly remembered all the discs in the box "What happened to that box of text books and discs?" She asked, struggling ti keep herself upright  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:56 am
"I'm pretty sure they're fine. It's not like they were disintegrated or anything." Brett looked around and saw an asteroid fortress in the vauge shape of a star. "This must be a sim of the battle of A Baoa Qu or Solomon. We can't be hurt by anything thankfully."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 am
Lana looked at him cluelessly "A baoa who?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:58 am
"They're both famous space battles of the One Year War in the Universal Century. It didn't happen in Byako, maybe another dimension or universe. Byako is sort of like a trandimensional and transuniversal crossroads though, so I'm not surprised there's info on it here. The mecha we piloted were both designed in the Universal Century." Brett floated a bit closer to the large asteroid base. "It's Solomon."  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:48 pm
"So do we uhm.. Kill him?" She said, floating nearer to brett  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 pm
"We can't kill it, we just watch. Besides, you can't kill a space fortress." Brett watched as beams of energy streaked across space and the battle of Solomon began.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:30 pm
"Wow." She said smiling at the beams. "So.. what like happens?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items