Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo sighed, feeling guilty once again for how he made his brother sad. He held his brother and rested his forehead against the collarbone. "It's fine, I should open up more, I guess." he muttered and closed his eyes. He knew he had to change in order to make Zavier happy, his mind was deeply against it, but he wanted to be the one to make his brother happy first. Now was the time to start.
Taking a deep breath, Leo moved his face until Zavier's skin was against his lips and muffled his voice when he said, "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier smiled softly then moved his head so he could nuzzle Leo gently. Even though it was muffled , it was nice to hear him say sorry. "It's okay Leo and you know I'm sorry too.." he said then planted a kiss on Leo's lips. His lips always felt so soft and Zavier felt like he could kiss him all day and would if Leo let him. When he broke the kiss he smirked and looked into his eyes. "And last night was amazing if I do say so myself~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo slowly opened his eyes and licked his lips, the taste of his brother still fresh. He was tempted to just continue kissing Zavier when he heard him mention last night, forcing him to look away shyly hidden with pride. "Speak for yourself. You weren't the one getting something big forced into a... small area."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smirked and softly licked his brother's lips, he just thought how shy he would get was more than adorable."Well I'm glad you consider me big, I'd hate to ever disappoint you" he said in a playful tone, although he was serious about not wanting to disappoint him in bed. He didn't care if he was on top or bottom, he would always make sure he pleasured him well."So what shall we do today?..stay in bed..~?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo looked back at his brother. He needed time alone to research how he could take his turn correctly, and he sure as Hell wouldn't do it around his brother!
"Later. I guess today we'll work on projects." he said and wriggled out of Zavier's grasp to get his clothes. "It's my turn to use the room." he said, dressing slowly just so it wouldn't seem like he was eagerly waiting for Zavier to leave... which was what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier chuckled then took a few things before leaving since Leo.would have the room for now. "Okay okay but can I at least have a kiss before I go~?" He said with a chuckle even though he would just steal a kiss if Leo said no.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He gave his elder a look then sighed despite a tiny smile of his. "It's amazing how one night can make you a lovesick pup." he commented before striding to his brother. With swift movement he grabbed Zavier's arm and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Zavier may now be more experienced in bed - For now, at least - but he was still the king in kisses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier kissed Leo back with just as much passion he then slipped his tongue into his mouth and deepened the kiss before gently pulling away."I bet you find it cute and irresistable anyway~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

At this he smirked and held his brother close. "Maybe, maybe not." he whispered as his gaze flickered from Zavier's eyes to his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smirked then leaned in and started to kiss Leo more. At this point he didn't even want to leave and he certainly didn't care about some stupid essay! All he wanted to do was hold Leo and kiss him until their lips were tired and he would do it if Leo wouldn't try to kick him out. While they kissed he kept a good hold on Leo,keeping him close so they could feel each other's warmth and enjoy the feeling of their bodies pressed together.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo kept his arm around Zavier's waist and pressed him closer to his body. He closed his eyes to enjoy the kiss, and the added passion plus the fact that he was still naked wasn't helping.
He wanted desperately to make love to Zavier again, but if that were to happen then he'd be the one to be on top, and he still hadn't the foggiest idea what to do.
So reluctantly Leo pulled away, his brother having sucked the breath out of him and left him in a panting state. "You'd better work on that project." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

When the kissing was over Zavier gave Leo a fake pout then sighed. "Okay fine I'll go I don't want to since that kiss has me turned on now but I will" he said then gave Leo a quick kiss on the lips before leaving.
He really didn't want to go over to Leslie's now, he wanted to stay home and make sweet love to his Leo. just thinking of his moaning and blushing made him want to run back to his dorm and have his way with him but he knew Leo wouldn't have it..at least not now.

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo chuckled and watched his brother leave, wondering if it was such a good idea to leave with his 'problem' showing. Ah well, Zavier was always the shameless one of the two.
The younger of the two started pulling his clothes back on, and the entire time his gaze never drifted from the computer. He was nervous, he had to admit. He was about to look up some very... disturbing things for the sake of knowledge he could use on his own brother tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier walked to Leslie's room, not really caring about his hard on. He wanted Leo and was sure that he would get him once he got back to their dorm"Leslie you there?" he said as he knockked on her door.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

"Coming!" came a frantic version of Leslie's voice. You couldn't blame her, she wasn't expecting any company this early, better yet Zavier Arroya. She instantly locked herself in her room when she heard the door open to hide her simple PJs, and when she heard Zavier's beautiful voice, she hurried to the mirror to work on her looks. Why was Zavier even here? Was it for the project, or...? She blushed at the very thought. Get your act together, Leslie, she scolded herself as she worked on her mascara, he wouldn't fall for a girl like you.
A few minutes passed before the door to her room opened and Leslie hurried out, dressed in flare jeans with a tight red shirt and make-up on her face. "Sorry it took so long, I just - Oh my!" she gasped and quickly covered her mouth when she saw the pants tent on Zavier.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff