Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply Roleplay Station
An Unlikely Pair [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am
User Image Arianna sighed, glad she wasn't fighting him on going to see her father. She knew he bore a lot of antagonism towards her father, not only for what he had done to her, but also because he was an Lovette and Kais was trained to hate Lovettes. Kais was getting better but she knew there was a lot of the past still in him. She smiled a little when he protested the end of the kiss. She really enjoyed kissing him. But he pulled away so quickly when she demanded that he allowed her to accompany him when he saw the king and Jonathan. She knew he would object, and she didn't blame him. The thought of seeing Jonathan again terrified her, but she knew she had to do it or she would be scared for the rest of her life.

Arianna took his words into deep consideration then nodded. "I will not leave. I need to see this through to the end. But if your promise to not kill him remains, I will not stop you in doing what you see fit so long as the King finds it acceptable. I do not want the king mad at us again. Jonathan tried to rape me, and that is a serious crime that deserves a serious punishment. It is technically my punishment to dish out, which is why I must be there. I cannot punish him with my own hands, but through you. Aren't you the one who told me a man must see through the punishments he issues, preferably administer the punishments himself?" She argued with Kais' own words, knowing that he would have a hard time arguing back.

Arianna took a deep breath, already using up a lot of her energy. "As for my father, I want to punish him a little more. So I feel it is best to let him stew and wait. Though I could meet your siblings, I would like to get the Jonathan issue out of the way. Especially as I don't know how long my energy will last, and I need to be as strong as I can for this encounter. Please understand." She pleaded with him, not sure if she was getting her feelings across to him well enough. It was something she had to do. Her father could wait, and she would prefer he suffered a little more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:15 am
User Image

Kais was kind of hoping that Arianna would give up and let him go visit Jonathan alone, but alas she felt she needed to do this. "I don't want you to see this side of me." He said quietly as he gathered his things. He then led her out of her room and went to meet up with the King. "Arianna I said the man who decides on the punishment should yes be the one to carry it through. I told the King what I wished him to recieve, and that I would be the one to carry it out despite. Your the victim, not the judge or punisher. As you fiancee, this is a job I need to do."

The King waited for them outside of the prison holding area. This room was where Jonathan was being held before his punishment. As Kais and Arianna arrived, the King looked at Arianna and shook his head. "You should not be here, this is no place for a lady. And with what he did to you..." The King paushed and Kais lifted a hand to let him know he had already tried to talk her out of it.

"Kais you have permission to do what you requested earlier, just don't kill him. Not yet at least." Kais nodded and opened the door to see Jonathan tied to a chair. He signaled for Arianna to stop at the door, and come no closer into the room.

Kais walked up to Jonathan and his rival looked up at him with a scowl. He did not say anything, but just spit in Kais direction. "I told you to keep your hands off my fiancee." Kais said in a angry voice, relishing in the fact his fury was now beginning to rise. "She was a fun time." Jonathan responded with a glance over at Arianna. Within moments Kais sent a pounding blow into the mans face. "Never look at her again!" He yelled, now pulling a knife from his waist and slowly beginning to cut Jonathan's bonds. He wanted him to flail around while he beat him to a bloody pulp.

The moment Jonathan was free he jumped at Kais, but was too slow. Kais kneed him in the gut and watched him tumble to the floor. Kais pounced on top of his and began to punch, landing blow after blow on his face, chest, stomach. Soon blood seeped through Jonathans wounds and Kais could tell his will to fight was low. He kept punching though, for what was likely a long period of time, Jonathan even blacked out for part of it. Kais took his knife now and slowly made a cut down the mans cheek, watching tears fall down Jonathans eyes as he cut. "You ever heard of an eye for and eye? Well with that thought process, when a man steals, they cut off his hand." Kais pressed his knife to the wrist of Jonathans hand. "But worse.....should a man try, and or succeed in raping a woman....well, they take off something else...." Kais now took the knife dangerously close to Jonathan's private areas. "Today I will make you a eunuch you piece of s**t. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 am
User Image Arianna grabbed his hand as they walked towards the where the king wait, knowing that her presence was making things harder for him. There was something he felt he must do, and all she knew is that she had to be there for him. "I know. And I promised not to stop you. No matter what you decide to do so long as you don't kill him." They arrived and the King started to protest, but Kais made sure he knew that it was pointless and the king dropped it quickly, though he looked worriedly at her many times. Arianna went to the door as Kais entered, and she stood there, doing exactly what she said she would ... watch.

Arianna had stiffened and paled when Jonathan claimed her to be a fun time and looked at her, but she did not look away. She couldn't as Kais began to beat Jonathan to a bloody pulp. When Kais released Jonathan, she nearly stepped into the room, watching as Jonathan lunged at Kais, but she stopped herself. She had promised Kais that she would not interfere so long as he didn't kill Jonathan. Kais continued to beat Jonathan up, and she was sure that Jonathan was unconcious for a good portion of the time. Kais was also using the knife in his hands, and she could see a cut on Jonathan's cheek. The man was crying, and she hardened her heart, knowing he had made her cry as well. She listened to Kais' words, and gripped the door frame, biting her lip to keep from whimpering as she realized just what Kais' final plan was. Though she couldn't object because she promised, and for what he had done it was a legit punishment. It wouldn't necessarily kill him so long as the doctor took care of Jonathan immediately after, and she had already seen the doctor come down the stairs and join her. Though he was currently watching Arianna, ready to move quickly if she decided to faint on them.

Jonathan turned his bloody face towards Arianna. "You won't let him do this, will you?" he pleaded, trying to appeal to her sensibilities. "I'm sorry for what I did to you." Arianna wavered, the doctor coming forward, and grabbing her to support her. She looked at Jonathan and shook her head. "No, I will not stop him. I made a promise to not interfere so long as he didn't kill you. At least you will be alive. Besides this is a legal punishment for your crime, and the King has approved of it. I'm sorry. Just remember, you weren't going to give me a choice either." Arianna looked down, but looked immediately back up. She was going to see this through. Jonathan snarled, "You b***h! I wish I had finished what I had started while you were unconcious, or at least killed you." Arianna trembled, unable to control her body, and the doctor motioned Kais to finish quickly as he didn't think Arianna would last much longer. He didn't really approve of making the man a Eunich, but at least they were keeping Jonathan alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

At first Kais let Jonathan speak to Arianna, until he decided to be profane with his mouth. He lashed out again at the mans face, until jonathan passed out unconscious from the pain. "Never speak her like that again!" He yelled as he punched, hoping this man would feel a great deal of pain. He held the knife over the mans private regions, and knew everyone was waiting for him to do it.

He looked over at Arianna, and though he could tell she did not like the idea, though she seemed to come to acceptance. He beat her, but he did not actually rape her, so for some reason Kais had a very difficult time trying to find a reason to actually go through with this. He stood there for a moment and looked back at the King and doctor. And then he stood up, dropping the knife at the foot of the doctor.

"I can't do it....." He said shaking his head, fury still there but his body was calming down. He looked at Arianna, knowing and thinking she would never look at him the same were he to do this action. If not for her he would likely have him hung, but she had an influence on him that was like no other. "He did not actually rape her. But I will come here to beat him for the next three days, then I leave his fate in the hands of my Fiancee." He knew in the end she would make the right choice, for she had a better mind than he.

He walked out of the room, right by Arianna for a moment. He needed to cool down form his anger. He went to a bowl full of water nearby and leaned over it for a moment. Washing his hands in the bowl he also washed his face, trying to get the blood off him.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image Arianna watched, waiting for Kais to make his move, and relief spread through her when he moved away. She was glad that he decided to let it go, because Jonathan hadn't succeeded. Though he would beat Jonathan again, most likely multiple times, she need he wouldn't make him a eunich anymore. The final decision as to what would be done with Jonathan was up to her, and he was alive and somehow safe. She didn't know what she wanted done to Jonathan, maybe a public shaming, so other women could avoid him, but she didn't know. He walked right by her, ignoring her for a few moments, intent on getting the blood off her. She knew he was trying to keep her from feeling like their was blood on her hands as well.

Arianna smiled at him, though her body was weak. She pushed the doctor away who was still supporting her, and barely noticed that the King had summoned guards to help the doctor with Jonathan. She went over and wrapped her arms around Kais' waist, not caring if their was blood or not. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time she had Jonathan's blood all over her, as it had splatted when she had broken his nose. She leaned into his back, kissing it. "Thank you." she whispered, knowing he could hear her. She was so proud of him, and glad that she had not had to watch him make Jonathan a eunich.

She went to shift, and suddenly a wave of dizziness hit her. She had always released Kais, and before she could even whimper, she started falling, only to be caught by the King, as Kais would not have been able to turn around quickly enough. He lifted Arianna in his arms. "I don't understand why she felt she had to do this. It seems this was too much for her, and whatever had been keeping her going left. Let us get her back upstairs to rest for a while." Arianna, barely concious, tried to protest, as she had other things she needed to do, but she was too weak, and lay in the King's arms quietly, looking at Kais, needing his presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Kais felt himself relax a bit when sh came and hugged him. He was glad though she hugged his back, none of the blood was in the area where she held him, and he was had most of it off anyway at this point, though he planned on taking a bath when they got back to her room. He doubted she would mind him using her bathroom while she rested in bed.

He did not know what to say to her notion of thanks, he was glad she was happy with him, but still frustrated with the whole situation. He just thought it was best not to speak at all if he could avoid it, he indeed was still very very angry at Jonathan, and it took almost all of his stregth to not rush back in there and castrate the man.

His mind shifted though as she nearly fainted behind him. Luckily the King was there to catch her, and Kais felt his heart skip a beat as he had feared she would hurt herself under his watch. He lifted her out of the Kings arms and nodded to him. Carrying her back to her room. "You are just causing a whole lot of problems aren't you?" He said teasingly to her, now feeling a smile on his face as the servants opened her bedroom. "Here take a nap or something, I am going to take a bath, though I will not be far." He turned to a servant. "Put some water in the bathroom here please, and bring me a set of clean clothes from my room, I will bathe here, in case she needs me." He turned to her and kissed her forehead. "I won't be far if you need me."

He then went into the bathroom, and got into the warm water after discarding his dirty clothes. He then bathed, got all the blood off of him and then dried off after getting out of the bath. He did not plan on taking too much time, in case she was uncomfortable with them sharing the bathroom for the time being. He had no plans on leaving her if he could avoid it, so he might as well move in for a sense.

Dressing in casual black pants, and a silk white long sleeve shirt with three buttons under the collar. He walked back into the room and looked around to make sure Arianna was still in bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked in a calm tone. signaling for a servant to make sure she had water and something small to eat.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 am
User Image Arianna felt Kais lift her out of the King's arms and into his. She snuggled, too tired to resist anything. "I'm sorry," she said, but she knew he was teasing her so smiled into his shirt. He carried her into her room and gave some orders to a sevant so he could bath. She blushed at the thought but didn't protest. If they were to be married anyway, then it was probably something she needed to get used to. He set her on the bed, and she was asleep within minutes of him setting her down on the bed. She stirred when he asked her how she was doing and she smiled at him sleepily, curling up on the bed. She shifted to make room for him to sit down if he wished.

A servant brought her some food. It was soup, and a sandwich. She ate the soup first, not sure how her stomach would handle food after what she had witnessed. It went down fine. She didn't say anything about what Kais had done to Jonathan, knowing he didn't want to talk about it. All he needed was her support, and he had that, as she understood his need to punish Jonathan all too well. She ate the sandwich slowly, then realized that she hadn't answered him. "I am feeling much better with this food in my stomach. Perhaps I can meet your siblings today. Though I am still worried a bit about meeting your brother. You said his temper was as bad as your father's."

She did not mention meeting with her father. She needed a little more time to come to terms with what he had done, and she wanted him to suffer her anger a little longer. She would see him again before she got married, that she knew, possibly even later today. But the longer she made him wait, the longer he suffered from worry for the pain he put her through. She knew that Kais didn't necessarily agree with her decision, but at least he seemed to be respecting it, and allowing her to make the decision.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image

He noticed she seemed distracted but smiled in response at first and that settled him down. He also found relief when he saw her eating the soup. Soup was very good for relaxing the stomach and that was clearly something she would need in case she was having any sort of sensitivity issues.

He was glad when she admitted to feeling better after having some food. "Maybe that is why you have been so weak, you have had no food for almost and entire day up to this point i think." he said running her hand through her hair as he sat down next to her. He kissed her forhead and shook his head. "Your not meeting any more of my family before i talk to them." He tried to sound innocent, but he just wanted to make sure that his brother was not going to do anything rash. He would also go see his family though later today, to try and see if there really would be any issues.

"You should see your father." He said wrapping his arms around her. He could tell she was avoiding it, but it was something she needed to consult soon. "It would be good for you." He wanted to see her father himself, mainly so he could give the man a piece of his mind for inadvertently putting his fiance in danger. Kais right now was acting as a loyal guard dog. Nobody would get to Arianna without him approving of it. But he wanted to see her father so he could show him how good he was for Arianna.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:39 am
User Image Arianna nodded, finishing off her sandwich, no longer hungry. She smiled at him as he ran his hands through her hair and kissed her forhead. She would have been content to stay just like that, but she knew it was impossible as Kais' next words came. It looked like he was going to insist that she met with her father before the rest of his family. Though she could understand the fact that he wanted to talk to them, she wasn't sure she could handle her father. But it was something she had to do and she didn't like it. She sighed, ringing a bell that called a servant there.

"Tell my father he may come see me now. Do not tell him that Lord Avalon is with me. I would prefer him to think that I am alone. Can you do that for me." The maid nodded and she thanked her as the maid hurried off to do her bidding. "I hope you are right, because it still hurts. I don't know if I am up to this." She whispered to him, and moved away from him. "I would like you to stand out of sight at first. I don't want him to know you are here right away." She stood and grabbed his arm, leading him into the shadows where she stood on her toes to kiss him. She moved away as she heard a knock on her door and sat back down, this time on the edge of the bed, as she didn't want to faint like earlier.

She called out for him to enter, and she looked at her father as he entered, and it was obvious that he had been worried. He started rushing towards her, but she just held a hand up, warning him to stop. Her eyes were angry, and she stared at him for a few moments before speaking. "I do not blame you for what happened. That probably would have happened regardless of when as Jonathan wanted to stop Kais and me from marrying. But I do blame you for being a poor father, abandoning his child. I am old enough to make my own decisions."

Her father went to protest and stepped forward, which was when he noticed Kais in the shadows, his eyes hardening as he looked at the youngest Avalon son. "What is he doing here?" her father demanding, turning back to look at her, but not trusting Kais so keeping an eye on him too. "Kais is my fiancee. Despite the fact that I am considered ruined and the King released him, he still chooses to marry me, just as I choose to marry him. If you cannot accept that, then you may as well leave right now." Arianna looked from one man to the other, not sure how they were going to react to each other. She was acting a lot stronger and braver than she actually felt, and wanted to be anywhere else, but this had to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

He was not a fan at first about the idea of hiding from her father at the beginning. He wanted to stand up in front of her, to shield her from her father, so that he would not look upon her. But he realized how stupid the idea was, and succumbed to her wishes anyway. She did have a rather convincing way of getting him to listen, and he really at this point just wanted her to be happy. But he was deeply concerned at how her father would react to his presence. It was only because of this that he elected to back away into the darkness as she requested.

When her father came in he was silent, though he gripped his arms as they crossed in anger. He was not exactly happy to see his future father-in-law. Now that they were nearly face to face, he felt all the words he wished to say to the man. He watched Arianna though, and felt himself relax a quick bit. She was being very brave, and he was glad to see her defending their relationship so intently.

When he father saw him though, his feelings and rage suddenly came rising up into him again. And he did not care anymore, he just needed to speak his mind. "Listen, don't you dare judge me!" He yelled taking a step out of the darkness. "She may not blame you but I do! What father does that to his only daughter?! And one a lovely as my Arianna!" He was taking deep breaths. "Were I not the person I am, she would not nearly be safe, nor would she still hold her reputation. Run away again all you want, but if you are not there to walk her down the aisle I will find you, put you on her arm and drag you down it myself." He said taking deep breaths again, trying to contain himself as much as he could.

Her father looked at him, speechless it seemed for the most part. He appeared to be in a battle with what to do. Kais knew how hard it must be, because even his father was still having a hard time adapting to the fact that the Lovettes and Avalons would be bound together in hold matrimony. Even to Kais it was odd, but with Arianna it made it just that much easier.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image Arianna moved over to Kais, wrapping her arms around him, leaning into him. She knew her actions would calm him, and being close to him would give her the strength she needed to see this through. She smiled as he called her his. It made her happy that he staked his claim on her. Arianna stiffened when he threatened her father that if he didn't walk her down the aisle, he would drag him there. She forced herself to relax, but knew she wouldn't be happy unless it was her father's choice to walk her down the aisle. It wouldn't mean anything to her if he was forced to do something most father's took pride it.

Arianna looked up at Kais who was doing his best not to lash out at her father and she kissed the bottom of his cheek, not caring if her father saw or not. But her father did see, and he could see that his little girl was falling seriously in love with the Avalon boy, and that the Avalon boy was falling hard for his little girl. As much as he detested the Avalon name, he knew that this man would do what he could to make his little girl happy, and after what he had already put her through, he wanted Arianna to be happy. Frank sighed, knowing that he was about to commit to something he wasn't sure he liked, but for Arianna he would do anything to make things right again.

"I will walk you down the aisle." Frank smiled at his daughter who gave him a small smile back. He looked at Kais, who still seemed very angry at him, which Frank couldn't blame the boy, as in the boy's eyes, he hurt Arianna. "Any way I can convince you to take the Lovette name when you two marry? Or at least hyphenate the name Avalon-Lovette, or I guess I could accept Lovette-Avalon, or some combined combination?" He offered his hand to the youngest Avalon boy, knowing he needed to make peace with the boy or lose his beautiful daughter forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Kais was still fuming when Arianna came over to try and calm him. Though her embrace did help him significantly in the process of calming down. He spoke in such a manner to her father because he must. The Avalons were those who stuck up for those they cared about, and never backed down from a confrontation. Though the wives of the Avalon men were always the level headed ones, and Arianna did indeed meet that criteria.

He was slightly though surprised by how cordial her father was in his response. Kais was happy to know Arianna would likely be very happy with this current situation and if that was the Kais, he would be very happy. Though the suggestion by her father to take the Lovette name? or hyphenante it. Something like that defied his families traditions.

He was already creating blasphemy for his family by marrying Arianna, and as much as he was falling in love with her, there were certain things he was not sure if he was willing to give up. "I..." He did not know what to say. He did not want to anger Arianna, and not try to trouble her relationship with her father. "I can make no promises. You know how difficult this is for both our families. I hardly can believe my father would approve such a thing" Becuase of this he did not shake the mans hand . "But I am glad you will walk her down the aisle. I am sure she appriciates it. "

He did not know what else to say. For Kais he wanted to make sure Arianna was ok. He looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her again, kissing the top of her head. He hoped she understood why he was rejecting her fathers proposal. He was stubborn and had already give up a whole lot for this, he did not want to give up too much more.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 am
User Image Arianna smiled at him and hugged him harder. "I do not mind taking the Avalon name. I think my father is just worried that the Lovette name will disappear as I am the only child. But we will figure things out. A name is not so important. It is the people that truly matter." She nudged Kais in the side. He didn't have to take her name, she didn't care about that, but she did want him to shake hands with her father. But at that point, her father dropped his hand and the moment passed. At least they weren't at each other's throats. And her father was accepting the marriage. She leaned back against Kais, taking a few relaxing breaths, glad that this hadn't turned into a big headache.

"I am sorry father, but I will need rest. Perhaps I will see you later, if not tomorrow. I am not up for company today." Her father seemed hesitant to leave, but decided to respect her wishes, knowing that things were not perfect and he needed to do as she said. She may have forgiven him to some degree, but what he had done to her would have some consequences, and accepting the Avalon boy was only one of them. He looked at Kais a moment longer and sighed. He couldn't find much fault with the boy besides the fact that he was an Avalon. And he clearly adored Arianna, so she was in good hands. He bowed to them, and took his leave, allowing Arianna to get some rest.

Arianna waited until her father left and then kissed Kais' cheek before moving off back to the bed. She was exhausted. Dealing with her father had made her use a lot of her energy. She still needed to meet Kais' siblings though, and hoped to do that today. "Perhaps you should leave me and let me rest for a while. You can come back after you talk to your family. I know you insisted on talking to them before I meet your siblings. Besides, I would like to meet them today, but should sleep first. Perhaps we can all eat dinner together, maybe include my dad if that is not too much for your family to handle. If not, just me this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Kais was relieved that Arianna had no issue with taking his name. This would likely save him many an argument that would have come should he had even brought up the suggestion to his father. Now he would not have to deal with that kind of complication in addition to everything else he had to deal with in regards to this wedding.

In fact this only strengthened his feelings for Arianna. Despite all the barriers that seemed to cross their path, she was always the easiest part of dealing with all of this. Kais' mother had, yes been easy to convince, but she was also a pain to an extent by how much of a hassle she seemed to visualize every situation. He could only imagine her desire to come in and try and help out the entire situation.

He watched as her father left, and he was relaxed by how calm the man seemed to be taking the current situation. He was though not exactly happy when she suggested he leave her. Kais was in that whole protective state. He worried that if he left her something out happen while he was gone, and he would not be able to help her out. Though in all honesty he realized how over-protective he was being, yet he had no desire to stop being it. "Arianna, I can't leave you a lone like this.." He said in a soft voice. "What would happen if something happened to you? What would i do?" He really did not want to think about it.

Though for the first time since they had met, Kais was sincerely excited now for the wedding. He looked forward to watching Arianna walk down im a beautiful wedding dress, and to officially make her his own.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 am
User Image Arianna smiled at him, shooing him away and she crawled under the covers. He was kind of cute when he was being over protective, but he couldn't stay by her side forever. "Go away, Kais." she shooed him. "I am not going anywhere. I am taking a nap before dinner, and you may return after you talk to your family. The only person who may hurt me, is locked up in a cell and I doubt will be moving any time soon. If I remember correctly, he is probably in a lot of pain. I want to sleep and I am kicking you out. No ifs, ands, or buts. Now leave." Arianna was nice but firm with him, not mad but knowing he needed to leave. He needed to remember that he couldn't always be by her side.

Once he left, she fell asleep quickly, needing a lot of rest. She whimpered a little in her sleep, her body subconciously uneasy without Kais around, but she eventually settled. She slept a few hours, waking before dinner. Kais had not yet returned, and so she summoned a maid to help her prepare for dinner, brushing her hair, fixing her clothes. She wanted to be presentable before she met any more of his family. She hoped that he didn't argue with her too much about meeting them, as she just wanted to get things taken care of so the wedding could take place with as little problems as possible. She knew that both she and Kais needed a break from all the drama, and was glad that the King had taken care of the wedding preparations and had not left it up to Arianna. She just hoped that it wasn't some grand affair like he seemed to be planning before, which worried her.

After getting ready, she dismissed the maid and waited for Kais to return, knowing she couldn't leave the room without him freaking out. Normally she would just join him, but figured it was safer for his peace of mind that he came to her this time. But again, he would have to learn to deal with the fact that he wouldn't know exactly where she was every day. She didn't mind his protectiveness, but the over protectiveness would only end up making them both miserable. She hoped she could get him to relax without too many difficulties. She also hoped that his talks with his family went well, as she was still worried about some of their reactions.  
Roleplay Station

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff