Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Avian could not help but chuckle, since he cannot blame Zeph for being surprised invited here. After all, he did not recall anyone with a surname Whitethorne aside from someone he was talking to just recently. He could see so many people He shook his head and smiled, "Oh please don't worry about that since you're not the only one who almost did not know anyone in this wedding aside from my family, and you. Save for some, I've met the groom two years ago. Oh, and I almost forgot Echo's girlfriend too, I think her name is... Tanya? I don't know, I only met his girlfriend once," He shrugged while he tried to recall the time two years ago before he went to Hogwarts, when he sneaked to their manor's fireplace and took a visit at the Treehouse, only meeting the confused Echo probably thinking that he got busted. The girlfriend looks nice though. "That's me" He nodded with confirmation when Zeph asked about his name, "And yeah, that's my cousin Gypsy right there. She's a great cousin, well, despite having some... weird tastes with her future husband," He shrugged as if saying "Whatever, doesn't matter anyway", maybe all of these were some muggle stuff to him, he wished that he took Muggle Studies to know.

He noticed what Zeph had noticed when the Hufflepuff turned his head, company was coming that includes two girls from Slytherin. He didn't entirely know them but he recognized them. He was going to say something but Zeph already took what he had in mind; the whole "I didn't know you but I recognize you" part, he meant. He just nodded in agreement that that was what he had in mind, too. "Yeah what he said but anyway, I'm Avian Lovette by the way. Also quite unexpected for you two to be invited but it's nice to meet you two" Avian just noticed that Zeph kept on mentioning a cousin of his, probably someone he didn't know. It was probably from Jeremy's side of the family, he assumed. He smiled and laughed when the Italian, named Gia Donati apparently, joked something about spiked Butterbeer, which he felt like he shouldn't since he was only thirteen to begin with, and then was followed by Zeph's reply about his pregnant cousin who might unleash her fury assuming the Butterbeer was indeed spiked. "Oh Gia, assuming I'm now seventeen, I may or may not have hex that person if I figured who tried to maybe make a mess at my cousin's party by spiking a drink that were supposed to be for all ages." He chuckled and added that only them three could hear, "Sorry, I'm just kidding by the way but I guess my grandparents would really lose their cool when they did figure it out? That would be fun to watch."

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "This is... quite a rare wedding"
With : Zephyros Whitethorne
Attire : Dressed in purple and maroon

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

[quote="Yukina101]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:11 pm
Staring blindly through a blizzard,
Chasing after your restless heart.
Mind is buzzing like a helicopter...
Cutting quickly through the dark!
Smoke is pouring from my windows,
And I'm reaching out my hand...
Hoping someone's at my fingertips;
That can help me understand!

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornAdoptedHealer

Uriel nodded slowly, mind racing. What if she was annoyed with him? Oh God. She probably was. He should have made more conversation. Not that he really could have during the actual ceremony, but still. Now she probably thought he was an arse who had only invited her for the sake of appearances, and bored out of her mind as well. He needed a drink, but doubted him being drunk would make things any better. He was a depressing drunk. "I'm a crappy date," the blond sighed. "Can I get you a drink or something?" She was staring at him silently, and he shifted in his seat like an embarrassed schoolboy. "Ah, I should have introduced you to my family too. I mean, you probably know Jess and Toby already- they're obviously why I was invited to begin with- but uh, my mum and da are here too, and my other brother," his jaw tensed at that, "And my little cousin. But she's basically my sister. I mean, only if you want to." Uriel didn't want to basically force her to meet his family, after all. They were... a bit of a mess. Better than they had been a few years ago, but not exactly up for Family of the Year anytime soon.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

The stars are bound to change.
Hold on, hold on, wait for another day.
Hold on, hold on, the future's not that far away.
Yelling for the sun as the water rises-
Feeling like smoke, filling up your eyes!
Swinging at a ghost, go and lock that door,
Leave that wreckage, let it wash ashore.
Go save yourself up, it's a hell of a ride...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
xVeronica Kissxxxxx
xxxx

Time: 2031-2032
Looking: to save the world
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Ronna had just taken a sip of the Vodka Gimlet she had ordered as Toby pointed out the possibility of Gypsy and Jer going at it on the alter for all to see. She coughed as she did a spit take the vodka in the gimlet burning for a moment, after recovering with a few coughs she managed, "It really wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that's why they didn't do so? Too expected of them?" She smiled and decided to ignore the small eye roll of Toby after she mentioned divorce. At least she wasn't as bad with her pessimism about the perks of marriage as usual. Perhaps having had the couple engaged so long and now with Jess and Dori, the idea of marriage wasn't quite disturbing. She was in her twenties now.

Ronna had to roll her eyes at his opinion on her last name and then chuckled as Toby said not to jinx it. "Please, this is Jer, I figure the two of them are in no rush to ruin their honeymoon phase with an infant, so they'll be cautious enough." She raised a brow when Toby choked to her suggestion of Jess being pregnant and then pointed out the unlikeliness of the theory. Pouting ever so slightly Ronna said crossing her arms, "Well the theory would make me feel better about it. I... Dori is barely 18. He hasn't even been an adult for a year... or at least by muggle standards."

She let out a sigh and added, "And I doubt they would marry just to have a kid be born to a married couple. That thought went out of fashion a good fifty years ago, but having a kid with someone just seems more binding than marrying them... or it should be, I just would think if you were pregnant with someone's kid and you obviously cared for them it would be logical at that point to bother with a marriage." She paused and finished her drink in a gulp and added, "Sorry, I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to certain things." She looked at Toby, "Would your Mum really murder them for marrying for that reason? I mean maybe if it was the only reason but if it was one of their reasons but not the only one...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at D'Lux with Zeph, Avian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Panicked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh God I screwed up I screwed up I screwed uuuuuuuuup... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

síck σf αll thєsє pєσplє t α l k í n g , síck σf αll thís n σ í s є ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori relaxed somewhat when her presence didn't immediately cause any annoyance on the boy's part, but she still felt very uncomfortable. She did nod at Zeph's comment about how she'd ended up in attendance. "Yes, my half-brother is his best friend. Les actually made me come along because he said he knew your father would make you come as well. Apparently he assumed you might like someone your own age to talk to and wasn't sure anyone else close would be in attendance." The Slytherin blushed faintly, feeling her cheeks heat to pink. Clearly her brother's fears had been unfounded, given that Avian was related to the newly-married couple, but she supposed it would've been beyond Les' knowledge. He wouldn't have known anyone attending save Chalmes and their other friends, after all. Still, it was rather awkward to have told the boy that she'd only attending the wedding because he'd been there. Even if it had been someone else's doing.

spaceShe did stiffen a bit at Gia's comment on the butterbeer, frowning. "I'm fairly certain it would be pointless to spike the butterbeer, as we are in a bar," she said with a roll of her eyes. Personally, she wasn't particularly fond of alcohol. It tasted horrible and getting drunk impaired your thought processes and motor skills. She didn't understand the draw. The Slytherin frowned at Avian, arching a brow. "I was under the impression that making your grandparents lose their cool was sort of the point? That's what Les told me. That he and Chalmes and the others had been invited because they would horrify the couple." She snorted at this, thinking it was a rather odd reason for the guest list being organized the way it had. But, then, considering her own father... She supposed she couldn't blame the couple for wanting to horrify the bride's grandparents. Her brother's entire life was basically one big attempt to give Lindsay a heart attack, after all.

spaceShe shifted awkwardly, not really sure what she was supposed to do in this situation. Make conversation? But about what? She wasn't really aware of anything she had in common with the boys, aside from their age and attending Hogwarts together. They'd been classmates for two and a half years now and never spoken before tonight. She cleared her throat, looking around the room as if she would see something worth commenting on, but there was nothing. Except... hm. "Gia, isn't the woman your father is with the same one who owns the robe shop?" she asked curiously. "I always thought she seemed nice. But, then, she probably has to be, given that she works in retail. Do she and your father seem to be getting on well enough?" Lori had been very surprised that Gia had ended up at the wedding to begin with. The Slytherin had asked her friend if perhaps she'd be interested in coming with her, so that she wouldn't be so lonely, and the Italian had declared she'd be there anyway, courtesy of her father having a date. "How does she know the bride and groom, anyway? I never thought of her as being particularly scandalous, so she must be someone who was invited for due to a relationship with one of them?" She suddenly realized that she had very effectively shut the two boys out of the conversation, and wanted to slap herself. Damn. Well... she supposed that she could draw them back in somehow? Not that she had a clue how to do that... Hopefully she'd figure it out. Or they would. She could have asked Avian about how Miss McKinney new his cousin, she supposed. Maybe that would have been wiser.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч wαnnα mαkє mє thєír q u є є n
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng thαt í prσвαвlч shσuldn't вє sσ mєαn
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч'vє gσt thє kíngdσm l σ c k є d u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng í shσuld prσвαвlч kєєp mч prєttч mσuth shut

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
Just shoot for the stars if it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like it
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy's eyes narrowed and her hackles were raised as he stood up in front of her trying to make his height seem imposing. She wasn't so short or so meek that someone taller than her would cow her. Adding to the fact that she was madder than pissed off hippogryff also didn't help. Her hands were in a constant state of motion that she had to keep them at her side clenching and releasing her fist so she didn't do something stupid like sock him in his ******** jaw before she got the answers she so rightly deserved. The twitch in his eye as he spoke of how Ada reacted once he found out about Chris secret would've made her chuckle at one point given she's heard about how scary the little pixie could be but now was just not the time. When he took out his wand suddenly she jumped and wondered if he would be so stupid to actually try and use magic against her because not only was this a bad idea because she couldn't protect herself against it (besides dodging of course) but because it would make his death that much easier to explain. Especially in Knocturn Alley where even if there were witnesses, there were no witnesses.

Thankfully though he didn't actually point the wand at her but waved it around muttering something in Latin. Maybe he did a spell for someone to find his body. Before she could think on it more he came back at her yelling that though it wasn't fair he had to keep his promise and actually having the audacity to quote her that it wasn't his secret to tell. Well the jackholes who's secret it was obviously didn't deign her worthy of such a secret since she had to find out from a ******** blunder! In a brief moment of clarity she remembered how stricken Lori had looked as she escaped the scene and made herself a mental reminder to go and find the girl and tell her it wasn't her fault. It kind of was but she didn't need to know that. She was just the catalyst if anything. Then he started on about the people she should really be mad at, namely Nell who had apparently known the entire ******** time and of course Ada who hadn't told her in the first place. Which meant the entire ******** time she had known Ada, Chris had been a vampire and no one had had the presence of mind to maybe alert her of that fact. She blinked in shock at thinking of Desi and Zach and realized that Ada must have still been human when they were born and that those adorable little things were half-vampire. So all that s**t jokes Chalmes did about biting phases finally made sense. That sonofabitch was going to get two feet up his arse for that.

"Oh rest assured that there are other people on my s**t list at the moment, because despite thinking I know these people I get an atomic bomb like this dropped in my lap and the worst part is it didn't even come from them. It came from a bloody thirteen year old who's just too damn observant for her own good. And then, then it just gets worse because it literally seemed like everyone else knew but me, like you guys were off in a ******** Anne Rice novel laughing it up while I'm stuck in blissful ignorance. And you want to know why I'm yelling at you, why I'm the most upset with you? BECAUSE I DON'T ******** CHRIS OR ADALAIDE! I'm not with them most days, I don't look after their children like they were my own, I don't practically ******** live with them, I'm not in a ******** relationship with either of them! I'm in one with-!" Tassy stopped herself short with a choke as she thought over her shouted words and what she had just said and her hands rose to cover her mouth before she could say something else. She hadn't meant for it to go that far, for her to actually go down that forbidden route. It was literally the one thing they never talked about, practically taboo, but she had said the word. Hell if she had even said "dating" it might've been overlooked but she went for the big "R." There was almost no turning back, unless she made a break for it. Her caramel colored eyes flitted towards the door and back to Les wondering if he was too shocked to give chase in case she did run.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

You wanted control so we waited
I put on a show now we're naked
You say I'm a kid my ego is big
I don't give a s**t and it goes like this
[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: D'Lux [With: People] [Feeling: Way Past Pissed] [Thinking: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
                                                I don't know how to live without your love
                                                I was born to make you happy
                                                'Cause you're the only one up in my heart

User Image

════════════════════════

PцяёЬlооd |ᛈ| Dцґм₴тяaпg Alцмиї |ᛈ| ₴cнооl Йцґ$ё

════════════════════════

Frida and Olan were making their way over, Frida still happily humming with the fact that she had finally seen one of her sons married. While most would have been aghast at the wedding, Frida didn't mind, and even enjoyed the planning. It wasn't a proper wedding, as in one that resembled a traditional wedding. However, she had known both Jeremy and Gypsy for years, especially since her parents' death. She had no problem with Gypsy joining the family, even if she didn't take the last name of Borson or Long. Instead, hearing that her son was taking his wife's last name, well, it made her sad in a way. He'd never felt comfortable being in the family until recently, and had avoided calling her mother for years. When he finally had, she honestly wished that she had given birth to him, but knew that at the time of his birth, she wasn't even capable of having kids. However, she was just as open as she had been the day she had adopted the boy, and never regretted a thing with him or his siblings.

She was smiling, and ready to offer congratulations to not just her new daughter-in-law, but also to her grandparents. She knew that originally the engagement was set up to annoy them, but she was glad that Jeremy had come to his senses enough to realize that was poor taste. Olan himself was watching the entire thing, his expression as usual closed off and observing the crowd as he held his wife's arm. However, Frida's steps faltered a bit as she grew closer to Timothy and Phyllis, hearing their words to their grandmother. Did they dare call her son a skitten-blod? Did they dare assume that her grandson was a b*****d just because of his origins? She could already tell that Jeremy was looking at them lazily, his hands in his pockets as he stood close to his bride, and if nothing else, she could see the vein throbbing in his jaw at the insults. Frida decided to step in before it escalated, though she was already brimming with her own words toward the older couple. She loved her father, really she did, but she recognized the tone Timothy had used as the same one her own father had used.
                                                "Gratulerer, Jeremy, Gypsy. And welcome to the family officially. I am very glad that the wedding went well, although your choice of who to officiate was interesting. These must be your besteforeldre. Welcome to the family as well."

Her blue eyes narrowed a bit, wondering exactly how to say what was on her mind, when the short man with the group decided to speak up, one hand gripping a tumbler of alcohol while he looked at ease with the conversation. This was of course Eretria's uncle, and while frida wasn't familiar with the man, she did recognise the type of man he was when he winked at her. "Oh, I wouldn't welcome them quite yet. I mean, if I heard correctly, they just insulted your son and grandson. Calling the groom a mudblood and his son a b*****d? Bad form, I say. I would say be happy for them, but unfortunately you two seem about as uptight as a cold-hearted b***h could be. Perhaps you both need to just go have a good long ******** and relieve all of that unhealthy tension you both seem to have, since I very much doubt you've seen each other naked in decades. It's completely unhealthy, I tell you."

Frida simply blinked at the short man, completely thrown for what to say. However, that didn't last long as she considered the couple that moments ago she had just welcomed into the family. Her back straightened as she stood tall, her own head erect as she looked down at them. Her voice became cooler, and much more polished as she decided to say something. "Is that so? Forgive me, but I thought I was in the presence of proper purebloods, not takrenne skitt. My son may not be a Borson or Bjelke by blood or name, but he was raised by us, and does have all of the proper schooling in how to conduct himself in such circles. If he chooses not to conduct himself in such a matter, that is his own choice. However, to call him by such a slanderous insult only degenerates your own family, not mine."

Jeremy coughed into his hand, looking a bit like he was trying to distract Frida from her tirade. Which, she supposed he was, especially when she felt her husband's hand tighten a bit on her own arm. She didn't care, however, as she wasn't going to allow someone to insult her family, adopted or not. "Mor, ya don' 'aveta scold 'em on me behalf, ya know, I can take care o' meself, ya know."

Frida felt her own jaw twitch a bit, her own ire being raised. Not at Jeremy, but at the situation. He was her son, and she would defend him as she saw fit. "Sønn av mitt hjerte, I can and will do so should I see fit. Don't worry about me. I am fully capable of taking care of this." She then turned her attention back to the older couple, her eyebrow twitching with annoyance. "In my country, if someone decides to insult their family as you have just done, it is right and proper to offer a full apology as well as make restitution for the insult. However, I do believe you do not have enough courtesy to even do so. You breach hospitality by your words. By all rights, I should ask you to leave this place and not bother my family again. However, that is up to the bride and groom, as it is after all their wedding. Be mindful of that fact."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Unnskyld meg, men hva i helvete de bare si?
                                                OOC:

Always and forever, you and me
                                                That's the way our life should be
                                                I don't know how to live without your love

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:14 am
It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon.
I saw a shooting star and thought of you.
I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew,
If you were here, I'd sing to you.
You're on the other side as the skyline splits in two...
I can see the stars from here, but I wonder, do you see them too?

User Image
G A R R E T T
L U C A N
W A L S H

MuggleDoctorFatherMarried to a Witch

Garrett Walsh was just about done with wizarding society in general. It wasn't that he'd suddenly come to hate magic, or some nonsense like that. On the contrary. he'd always thought it was amazing. No, it was the magic users that made him want to sock someone. He supposed it was proof of human nature that people always had to find something to be bigoted against, but honestly, the next 'pureblood' he caught glaring at him was really going to get it. He was just old enough he figured, to play 'the irate old man' card, though there were only a few barely noticeable strands of grey in his hair so far.

The bottom line was, he hadn't raised six- his chest ached and he corrected himself, as always- he hadn't raised five kids for some ninnies waving around sticks to look down their noses at him. So his wife's joke about going over to introduce themselves to the grandparents of the bride was not well received. "I'll die first," he said darkly. "Wait, nah, they'll die first." He cast a calculating look over in the general direction. "Besides, the kiddies are terrorizin' them pretendin' the wee one's the boy's b*****d."

They were all children to Gare- twenty? Try being forty seven! And as amusing as it was, dragging the kid over to the snotty old folks to pretend it was the product of youthful indiscretion and some severely lacking sex ed was pretty goddamn immature. Of course, he had to admit, had he been twenty, he would have found it hilarious. But he'd stood under the gaze of purists, bristled while they looked at his children like they were insects, enough times before to not find it very funny at all.

There was some messed up sh*te in this world, and once you realized the extent of it, you never wanted to let your kids outs of your arms ever again, you never wanted anyone to so much look at them again. Jesus Christ, he was a grumpy old man now. He was barely drinking. Cora was swishing her white wine around in the glass, looking bored. "We could dance," he did point out more good-naturedly.

"Think of the children, Gare," she said, holding a hand to her heart in mock horror. "They'd never forgive us."

He snorted. "We're their parents- it's our job to forgive them."

She laughed, then sighed and looked around. "Merlin help us- is Jessamine on Dori's back?" Her tone rose a pitch in disbelief, and she shot a glare at their daughter, who was giggling wildly over something and drinking something decidedly tropical.

"Why yes she is," he responded dryly, and nodded his head. "There's Toby an' Ronna- think this'll push 'im into-,"

"Garrett," Cora said warningly. "They'll get engaged when they're good and ready. Besides, you go on about how your 'little sprog's getting married' nearly every time Jess stops by." She imitated his voice, to both of their subdued laughter.

"She's me girl," he said plaintively when he sobered, but took a mournful sip of his beer. "Wait, where's Vio?" He was straightened to his full height, which was imposing even while seated, scanning the area for their youngest. The Lillantine was only fourteen, and she already had a knack for trouble.

"With Lea, relax," his wife rested her head on his shoulder, and he slipped an arm around her, thinking that she looked as good in a tight dress now as she had twenty years ago. "They're all here. Uriel's with his old schoolmate- they make a lovely pair, don't you think? ...They're fine, Gare."

"An' thank God for that," he muttered. "To 'ell wi' it, we're dancin'. We can infiltrate the next generation, spy on their plots to usurp us."

"To espionage," Cora toasted him, then happily pulled him out of his seat with an almost teenage, very Gryffindor sort of grin.

OOC:
Username

I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe-
That all of these stars will guide us home.
I can hear your heart on the radio beat.
They're playing "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us...
Back to the time you were lying next to me;
I looked across and fell in love, so I took your hand,
And knew everything led back to you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ✖ ѕιиgℓє ✖
                                                          Looking The Part at the Lovette Wedding with Ciaran
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Antsy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, if I'd had half that much courage at their age... ❞

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у ♈ ♈ ♈xxx

spaceAntony had to admit, he was actually a little impressed with Gypsy and Jer. They'd pulled something off that he could've only dreamed of at their age. Not so much the details, he hardly would've wanted a wedding this outlandish, but doing what they wanted, in spite of the naysayers? It took a lot of guts. Something he'd been sorely lacking upon his own graduation. He'd had an odd feeling about his own wedding from the moment the arrangement had been announced, one that he'd not really been able to pinpoint until the wedding night... It'd been rather awkward. All in all, it was a miracle he and his wife had managed to conceive their daughter as quickly as they had, considering his lack of desire to 'perform his husbandly duty'. He supposed a good bit of the newlywed's courage could be chalked up to the fact that neither had actually been raised by the people who were opposed to the union... Still, Thackery Lovette had done much the same, though in a much tamer fashion, when he'd married the bride's mother.

spaceThose particular thoughts were the only thing keeping the others at bay; the depressing ones, that reminded him of his break up and the fact that he was alone at the wedding. Better to be mournful for a wasted youth than spend the night bemoaning his break up, he figured. He was long past the point where he let himself be overly bothered by the former, and the latter still sent him into tears on a somewhat regular basis. Actually, that was exactly why he was hunting down Ciaran right now; if he were upset thinking of his own romantic misfortune, he could only imagine how much worse it was for his friend. The candymaker's divorce had been far more upsetting than his fight with London, after all. He found the man easily enough, and approached with a cautious smile. "There you are," he said cheerfully. "I'd meant to find a seat near you during the ceremony, but they were all rather... taken, when we'd arrived. Ended up a bit late, I'm afraid." That would be Jojo's fault, he noted. She'd seemed somewhat... reluctant, to go. Why, he had no clue, and was chalking it up to her usual social anxiety. But, he'd reasoned that, it'd probably be good for her to go, and insisted they attend as they'd promised. She still didn't seem particularly enthusiastic about it, but he figured she'd at least get to spend some time with Kenny, which she didn't get much of with him having graduated. The thought left him somewhat divided; his overprotective father side didn't want the young man anywhere near his daughter, but the other side of him was friends with Kenny's father, and had a hard time thinking poorly of the boy as a result. He supposed his daughter was fortunate the two sides evened out so that he was willing to simply watch the pair closely and not interject unless he saw something that made it necessary.

xxx♈ ♈ ♈ ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ✖ ѕιиgℓє ✖
                                                          Looking A Little Outrageous at Some Wedding with Ruth
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ My kinda party ❞

єνєяу тιмє ι ¢ ℓ σ ѕ є му є у є ѕ ι нєαя уσυя f α ν σ я ι т є ѕσиg ♫ ♪ ♫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тєℓℓιиg мє и σ т т σ я υ и , иσт тσ ω σ я я у α и у м σ я є ♫ ♪ ♫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ¢αи нσℓ∂ σи т ι g н т тσ и σ т н ι и g вєттєя тнαи тнє яєѕт ♫ ♪ ♫xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ιт'ѕ и σ ω σя и є ν є я м σ я є ♫ ♪ ♫xxx

spaceDeirdre let out a lout cheer when Dee toasted the newlywed couple, downing the shot in perfect time with her friend. She grinned widely, eyes shutting tight as she let the burn subside, then threw her hands up in the air. "Whoo!" she called, probably a little too enthusiastically. She wasn't drunk... yet. But she was already well on her way to it, and she'd only had a couple of drinks. But, then, her tolerance was absolute shite, she knew that better than anyone. And she was fine with it. Seriously. Her hangover would suck in the morning, but it was going to be so worth it tonight. Besides, she'd already had the bride's grandparents pointed out to her, and the couple looked like a pair of right snots in her opinion. Absolutely worth the effort of trying to scandalize into an early grave... Though she wasn't sure it'd really be all that early, by the looks of them. She gestured towards the collective with her shotglass, then set the thing down and called for another shot. "Mm, I thin' that's Chalmes' uncle over t'ere wit' th' bride's family, innit?" she chirped, tossing back the shot as soon as it was handed to her. "We should say hello t' th' man. Mostly on account o' him talkin' t' th'... Lovettes, wasn'i', aye? Can't fulfill our solemn duty to terrify th' ol' high falutin' skangers from o'er 'ere, now can we?" She snickered, then grabbed Ruth's hand and drug her friend over to the collected group, completely unaware of the argument currently in progress.

spaceThe muggle grinned widely at the bride and groom, and the little one on the woman's hip, leaning forward and wiggling her fingers at the child. "Oh, aren' you a sweet wee bairn?" she asked, then straightened, and introduced herself to the couple. "Lovely bi', all this. Y' certainly know how t' throw a party. I'm Dee, by the way, and this 'ere's Ruth." The older woman, who'd already looked close to snapping at something or another, inhaled sharply, then hissed, "If you're not a guest, why are you here?" Dee offered her a grin in response. "Oh, I'm a gues', cour'esy o' Chalmes. Tha'd be the handsome lookin' one o'er tha' way," she said cheerfully. She then finally turned her attention to Deveron. "Yer Chalmes' uncle, ain'tcha? Hear abou' y' a lo'. Mostly from Les, though," she said with a snicker, wrinkling her nose and giggling.

spaceMeanwhile, the older couple had somehow managed to stiffen even further, apparently attempting to glare at everyone all at once. The bride, Gypsy, smiled faintly at the pair, and Dee suddenly had a desperate craving for popcorn. "It's very nice to meet you both, but we're in the middle of something," she said calmly, almost too sweetly, and the musician had to wonder what exactly she'd walked them into the middle of. "Mor, I'm in a bit of a rough spot," the woman continued, shifting her weight and adjusting her hold on the child. "On the one hand, if they're going to be rude, I don't really care to have them here. But on the other hand, telling them to leave just gives them an excuse to do so, and I'd much rather they be forced by social convention to stay until they absolutely can't stand it anymore and have to slink away in defeat." She pursed her lips. "Grandmother, you have been very rude. I mean, I don't really care if you insult me, I've known what you thought about me and my mother since I was a child. I'm more than used to it. But, I don't particularly feel like letting you get away with treating my husband like that, and especially not my son."

spaceDee took a very slight, barely noticeable step back. She wasn't sure which was a better idea, awkwardly exiting, stage left, or just standing here and watching the older couple explode. Again, that popcorn craving hit. It'd be perfect right now! Too bad she wasn't magical, she could probably, like, make some appear out of thin air or something. That'd be pretty awesome. But, she couldn't, and this seemed like a very person family matter, so, she figured she'd helped enough on the whole drama front just by being there and wearing what she was wearing (she hadn't missed the look she'd gotten from the grandparents). She elbowed Ruth, shrugging. "Weel, fig're we've introduced ourselves, righ'? Le's head back t' th' bar, I'm no' drunk enough yet!" She giggled, rather overdramatically, then, feeling impish, leaned down and pressed a kiss to Deveron Whitethorne's cheek, just for the horrified looks from the Lovettes. "I' was nice t' mee'cha," she told him with a wink, then sauntered off.

xxx♫ ♪ ♫ ωє αℓℓ, ωє αℓℓ, ωє'яє gσииα в є α ℓ я ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxx♫ ♪ ♫ ωє gσт, ωє gσт, ωє α ℓ ω α у ѕ gσт тнє fιgнт ι и υ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♫ ♪ ♫ ωє αℓℓ, ωє αℓℓ, ωє'яє gσииα ℓ ι ν є т σ и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♫ ♪ ♫ ℓιкє тнєяє'ѕ иσ т σ м σ я я σ ω '¢αυѕє ωє'яє тнє α f т є я ℓ ι f є

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXGryffin dor Alu m niXXX⒧⒪⒱⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXαиιмαɢυs

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

Tanya could admit that maybe she had reached her alcoholic limit about two drinks ago but this was a party! A helluva party actually. She hadn't really believed that Gypsy would go along with the wedding thing purely because she didn't think Jer would ever pull that card out of his hat just to piss off her grandparents. The girl suddenly snickered. Card. Hat. Magic tricks. Good Merlin this drink was strong! And her case of the giggles wasn't helped by seeing Mal climb all over Echo like he was a one man playground. In his prettiest dress no less! When she'd heard that not only had Jer another brother out in the world but that he and his fiance had adopted him she had been sort of in awe. Just a few years out of Hogwarts and she went and did something so thoughtless and selful. Wait. Reverse. Thoughtful and selfless. Maybe she should slow down before she said the wrong thing to the wrong person. But wasn't that the whole point? To horrendously embarrass her horrid family members as well as have a kickarse wedding of her choosing? And she had! That officiator had been hilarious! He looked rather familiar so she assumed she might have run into or past him sometime at school but beyond that, nothing. But he must've known the couple pretty well for him to agree.And to do them such justice. Wait, what was she doing again? She had been thinking of magicl (giggleJergiggle) and then Mal-Mal! Right! Pictures! She had been taking pictures to commemorate this joyous event. "Mal, have I told you how pretttyy you look in your dress? And how much fun we're gonna have when, when your parents are on their trip?" she asked the clicking of her camera covering mixing in with her giggles. At her boyfriend, fine arse fiance her drunk mind supplied, asked if she could take a turn to get a drink she wagged her finger in front of his face. "Ah ah ah! One 'f us gots to be sober an' it sure ain't me! 'Sides, Gyp'd kill you if you had a drink an' tried to 'parate with her bouncing bundle of boy. Wait. Bouncing baby bundle...yougetwhatImean." Tanya waved away her drunken words with her hand before reaching for her drink and pausing. Maybe she should drink just water from here on to maybe lessen the horrendous hangover she was going to have in the morning. Thank Castiel for hangover cures or she'd be a dead woman. Just then Gypsy came over to relieve Echo of his babysitting duty for a moment to go and flaunt her newly adopted son in front of her grandparents. The witch was barely paying attention to the siblings as she was mentally arguing with herself on whether or not she should finish the remainder of her drink or go ahead and get a bottle of water. It was their fault for making drinks so tantilizing! Who wouldn't want to at least try "Pissed Off Japanese Minnow Fisherman"?! Granted it was technically a shot but the glass had been so big she was taking it like a drink. She did come back to hearing the metamorphagus say something about ******** in which she shushed her with another wag of her finger. "Such language! No using bad language in front of the kiddies, its just, bad! It's what it is. An' impressionable!" she said with a sage nod with her wise words, which was then ruined by her sudden snickering and laying her head on her the Ravenclaw's shoulder. "You..you look really hot tonight. I've said that right? Feels like I have. Dammit! ******** contact's tryin' to kill me." she grumbled rubbing at her eyes and the color contacts within them. She had wanted to up her usual ante with makeup since she was a bridesmaid and all and had gone and purchased color contacts to go with the dress. They never told her they'd be so damned itchy!

Cara MiaKitty

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong

WearingWhere: HomeD'lux weddingWith: EchoThinking: Stupid minnows!OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgƖєιѕн
                                                          Looking Composed at D'Lux with Tassy, Lori
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Irked
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ******** dammit all to hell ❞

Ɗσ ǀ ω α η η α кησω? ǀf тнιѕ f є є Ɩ ι η g fƖσωѕ в σ т н ω α у ѕ ? ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sαɗ тσ ѕ є є уσυ g σ . Ɯαѕ ѕσят σf н σ ρ ι η g тнαт уσυ'ɗ ѕ т α у ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓαву ωє вσтн к η σ ω тнαт тнє ηιgнтѕ ωєяє м α ι η Ɩ у м α ɗ є ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxx
                                                          Ƒσя ѕαуιη' т н ι η g ѕ тнαт уσυ c α η ' т ѕ α у тσмσяяσω ɗαу ♟ ♙ ♟xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLes didn't know what he'd expected Tassy to say, honestly. He was too angry to really be considering it, to be perfectly honest, but even if he'd been perfectly calm and thinking clearly, he never would've guessed those words would come so close to being spoken aloud. His stance relaxed somewhat, the shock overriding his anger for a moment. Only a moment, though, and then his eyes narrowed on her. "With who, Tassy? Enlighten me," he hissed. Really? Of all the things to make her admit it (or almost admit it, anyway), this was it? Because she was pissed he didn't stab his other friends in the back for her benefit? "Last I checked, we were just ********>. That's what you keep saying, isn't it? When people ask? Never mind that, as you so wonderfully pointed out, you practically live with me. That you sleep in my bed, that you've taken over half my closet space. That you cook meals in my kitchen and eat at my table. That my daughter thinks you're her ******** mother." He realized he'd tensed up again, that his voice had reached a pitch he typically reserved for his father. Very purposefully, he relaxed, stepping back from her and crossing his arms. "Even if we were in a relationship, which you've been very quick to deny at every turn until just now, it wouldn't be my place to tell you anything. It's theirs. I don't decide who does and doesn't know. But it's nice to know that you didn't care to even lay claim to me until you thought you should've gotten something out of it." His eye twitched. Of all the people he'd known, he'd never have thought of Tassy to be like that. It was why she'd been so refreshing. Even when he wanted to let her use him, she never did. Refused it. With the exception of sex, obviously, but he figured that was because she could remind herself that he was using her, too. Except, he hadn't been using her for a very long time, and hadn't thought she was using him. Had thought they were both just being stubborn and waiting for the other to break. And he'd not even been being stubborn, really. He'd just been... waiting. For her to crack. Not because he'd wanted her to say it first, he'd just known that if he was the one to do it, she'd run for the hills. It'd been obvious that she wasn't ready. Except now, suddenly, it'd just... slipped out. Her timing left a lot to be desired, he thought sarcastically.

spaceHe inhaled sharply, trying to ignore the fact that he was hurt, to be logical and calm. But it wasn't working. Because he'd never, until right in that instance, thought she felt he owed her anything. Everyone ******** thought he owed them something. His time, his money, his body, his ******** soul. Tassy had never expected a damn thing from him. Had given so much, been there when he needed her, and never asked a thing in return, even when he'd offered. Even though she'd known she could have it. Half the time, he felt like an arse just because he knew he was taking advantage of her and couldn't even the playing field, because she wouldn't let him do it. Had to go behind her back to do anything for her, because if he asked, she wouldn't take it. But now, she was yelling at him, because he'd not given her something she felt owed. When it wasn't even his to give her. "Thanks for reminding me why I don't date," he said after a long silence, jaw set tight. "I forgot how complicated it was. For the record, regardless of whatever was going on between us, it's not my place, not my secret. If you can't respect that, you should reconsider your priorities." He swore, he was going to find out how to kill a vampire, and bloody murder Adalaide. Why she hadn't told Tassy was beyond him, since they were supposed to be friends. This was her fault, anyway. Not his place... because it'd been hers. He wasn't even supposed to have the secret to begin with, hadn't been entrusted with it any more than Tassy had. He only knew because, like his sister, he was observant, and toddlers were shite at knowing what they should and shouldn't say. He almost wished that Ada had just wiped his memory of it altogether, instead of begrudgingly accepting his knowing and swearing him to secrecy. Life would've been infinitely easier... except he would've just figured it out again.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ ( Ƈ я α ω Ɩ ι η ' в α c к т σ у σ υ )
                                                          xxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Ɛνєя тнσυgнт σf c α Ɩ Ɩ ι η g ωнєη уσυ'νє н α ɗ α f є ω ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ ( 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ α Ɩ ω α у ѕ ɗ σ )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Mαувє ǀ'м тσσ в υ ѕ у вєιηg уσυяѕ тσ f α Ɩ Ɩ fσя ѕσмєвσɗу η є ω

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
Just shoot for the stars if it feels right
And aim for my heart if you feel like it
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave

User Image

User Image Single | Owner of Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

All of Tassy's anger vanished at Les' next words because really, she had been expecting worse, but then he kept on it regurgitating words she had been saying to her friends for months. Years if she were honest. And God, did he have a way of making her feel even worse than she already did. She felt like a berated child the way he talked down to her and she was almost glad she had basically lowered her gaze and actually her entire face so she couldn't see his look. Or his eyes, those would be what killed her; the chips of ice that she usually saw being directed at others being thrown at her. The way he was even making it seem, like she'd just been using him the entire time, she wanted to scream back that it wasn't like that. Yell until she was blue in the face that she had been swallowing down her feelings since before Ridley's birth. That falling asleep next to him and waking up the same way was one of her simple pleasures. That she practically had an entire folder on her computer for just pictures of them or them and Ridley, or him and Ridley but she kept it hidden away so that she could view it and play make believe. But she couldn't tell him any of that, not after the s**t storm she had just thrown his way and he responded in kind. So she took her lashes because she deserved them, she knew it, he knew it, had anyone been stupid enough to be listening at the door they'd probably know it too. Her hands had lowered away from her mouth, when she couldn't really recall, and they laid curled into a tight fist by her legs while her eyes stayed glued to the floor afraid to raise. If she were a true coward she would've ran the moment that word left her mouth but she didn't think her legs would have even complied.

She heard an inhale and wondered if he was going to start on another tirade but instead she was just met with silence and Legba that was even worse. Like he couldn't even find the words he could or should say to her. Didn't have anymore to waste on her, and wasn't that ironic? Her truest fear that he would finally wise up and realize he could do better happened because she managed to finally push him away. You may not be able to wield a wand, but that's a true feat of magic, Ellis. Most women dream about this, a wealthy man not afraid or too frugal to spend his money on her, but if anything she had found it bothersome. She had money, it wasn't as much or as steady as his own but it was hers. Growing up, she had heard the tales of the women in family, how they went off on their own to make their own lives with barely any help at all. Her own mother had worked her way through uni and saved up so years later she and her dad could open their businesses with only a minimal loan from the banks. That's what she had wanted, to be able to strike out on her own, she might've taken it a bit far at times but it was what she wanted. And Les knew that but he still found ways around it. Bill notifications that would "accidentally" end up missing but paid off, and she didn't even want to go into the ordeal with the music shop. Tassy never wanted his money, he had to know that, she hadn't even wanted the proverbial benefits for a while she just knew that it was one of the few ways she could stay as close as she was to him. They were great pals but great pals didn't want to cuddle, or kiss, or just lay in complete silence. She was pretty sure great pals didn't feel like their heart had been trampled upon and spit after an argument like this.

She gave a shuddering breath when he thanked her for reminding him of why he didn't date and she nearly gave in to an insane giggle since she had thought something like that just moments ago. When she didn't hear anything else to mention he had anymore to say she just nodded, still trying to avoid looking directly at him. "You're right. I'm sorry for the way I acted. Won't happen again." Tassy apologized tonelessly as she turned away from him finally making her defeated retreat. It wasn't like she was just going to stick around, what else was there to say? She hadn't made her feelings known and had been a complete b***h about a secret he had no way of being able to tell her. Simple as that. The only thing she could do was to just go home and lick her wounds in solitude. And hoped Ridley would forgive her. His comment on how she was practically the babe's mother had truly hit home as there were times she truly felt it. Like she had actually carried and birthed her. Maybe she'd forget about her feelings if another woman was introduced in the right way. She hoped so, no need for the baby to suffer for the sins of an adult. Just as her hand touched the doorknob she remembered his earlier sentiment and thought it rude to not respond in kind. "And you're welcome I guess." She didn't really know why she added the "I guess" part, probably because "I know" wouldn't have made sense or been too creepy. Her hand grasped and turned the knob freeing her from the space and walked away melding into the crowd until she popped up next to her sister scaring the poor woman who was instantly concerned at the lack of emotion she saw on her twin's face. Tassy just waved it away not wanting to really talk about it and took Ridley into her arms for one long hug before pressing a kiss to her forehead. She had a feeling it'd be a while before she saw her again and didn't want that to be a regret. The musician then pressed her back into her twin's arms and ignored her questions as she just walked towards the club's exit. It was one of those rare moments she wished she had magic because apparition sounded soooo nice at the moment but she at least had enough fare for a cap if she started walking now to catch one. It took her a few seconds to realize she had been mentally calculating the money it would take for her to get to Les' apartment rather than her own and the realization had her laughing out loud, startling a drunk passerby. Tassy reached up to wipe a tear from her laughter out one eye as she still chuckled. And then the other. Then she realized that her tears weren't stopping. Dammit, not again. She wouldn't, she refused to give into it. She would not waste her tears on Les ******** Lovell. But really, did she ever listen to her own reasoning when it came to him?

[Exit]

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

You wanted control so we waited
I put on a show now we're naked
You say I'm a kid my ego is big
I don't give a s**t and it goes like this
[Wearing: Wearing] [Where: D'Lux [With: People] [Feeling: Way Past Pissed] [Thinking: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:22 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO L Y V I A C A T L I N B L Y T H E

owner of sugarplum's sweet shop ◆ former hufflepuff ◆ halfblood

User Image

Olyvia blinked when he said he was a crappy date, and before she could stop herself she started laughing. She covered her mouth and shook her head. "No no no!" She said, trying to look apologetic. "You're not a crappy date. Sorry I shouldn't laugh... Its just that... we are both hella awkward aren't we?" She gigged again almost snorted. Okay so it wasn't almost, there was definitely a snort amongst the giggles, and she was just pretending otherwise.

"Drinks sound good. Then you can introduce me to whomever you like." She finally said, when her laughter was under control. She grinned at him, and without thinking about it, she took his hand and led the way to the bar. Wow that was bold of her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd ever had the balls to do anything... so ballsy... Maybe it was just the celebratory mood getting to her. Or maybe she just really wanted to be okay for once in her life. She wasn't sure it mattered anymore. She had spent so much time forcing herself to be alright, that she had never taken the time to actually be alright. Tonight was as good as any to start wasn't it? She was at a wedding, celebrating two people who were very much in love, and maybe she'd found someone who she liked... and liked her? Hopefully. Maybe she'd just never been looking in the right places for happiness.

The bartender asked her what she wanted and she paused and shrugged. "Surprise me." She said. A few moments later, she was handed some pink frozen fruity concoction she was sure she'd enjoy. She glanced at Uriel, and realized she was still sort of holding his hand and a blush creeped onto her face. Yes, she definitely needed alcohol if she wanted to stop acting like an awkward little school girl.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

The Forgotten Weasley

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces