Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask Riley, Freya, Bastion, Robert, Maebe, Gab, Selene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 pm
nio love

@ Maebe

1. If you came across a drunk Peyton, what would you do?

2. Aside from Shiloh, is there anyone else on the island that you truly consider a friend?

@ Robert

1. If you had the chance to go back and do anything in your life differently, would you? Or would you choose to go through everything again, all the pain, all the heartache, all the drama and trauma, just to get back to where you are now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ********. Yes. /hi5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who the ******** gives a s**t about cursive anymore!!! AND OH MY GOD MAN HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT SANDWICH DAY IS ITS THE DAY YOU EAT A SANDWICH AND IT SHOULD BE EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My lady, that is a complicated question. I don't believe that world was real. But the people from the Gold Kingdom.. I consider them worthy of my loyalty. I do not honor the kingdom itself. I honor the people. Only they are real.

istoleyurvamps

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:49 pm
Q for Maebe:

Why Cami?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:53 pm
Bittiface
From the Chat :T for Maebe:

Q: What got you attached to Otto so quickly?

User Image

Who the hell told you I'm attached to Otto? Where are you getting this? Go ******** yourself.

Quote:
OOC: Otto's spell on Maebe is due to several factors. The first of which was one that quite a few people have, like Peyton - and that is that he's got a pure heart, and she hungers to taint hearts like that. But he's not as pure as she thought, and as soon as she started to realize that, it was too late, she couldn't stop. Admittedly, she's addicted to his reactions, he always gives the best reactions. And when it comes to her actual attachment, every time he kisses her she remembers the kiss in the New Years ball, and her mind plays tricks on her, confusing her with the girl she was then - a girl who had the ability to feel, and love. It's a ******** continues to completely deny anything but the worst of intentions for him, but it's her denial that gives away how she really feels.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:56 pm
nesshime
Q for Maebe:

Why Cami?

User Image

Have you seen her? Every inch of her body is heaven. And she's free. She isn't trying to hold me down, or confuse me, or get anything from me. She's perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm
@Maebe --

What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

@Robert --

Akina Tokuwa

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:07 pm
Beejoux
nio love

@ Maebe

1. If you came across a drunk Peyton, what would you do?

2. Aside from Shiloh, is there anyone else on the island that you truly consider a friend?

@ Robert

1. If you had the chance to go back and do anything in your life differently, would you? Or would you choose to go through everything again, all the pain, all the heartache, all the drama and trauma, just to get back to where you are now?

User Image

-Try to sleep with her.

-I don't consider anyone anything with the word 'truly' involved. ((OOC: The answer is actually America, Peyton, Cami, Jude, and Otto, but she won't ever admit it.))

Everything happened exactly when it was supposed to, to make me who I am today. And I gotta be who I am today, because I was needed this way. So no, nothing changes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 pm
Akina Tokuwa
@Maebe --

@Robert --

User Image Primadonna Girl ((OOC: Actually, the correct answer is Gravity.))

=D!!!!!!!!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:21 pm
@Maebe --

- Have you ever watched Arrested Development personally?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

@Robert

- How do you think your life would be different if you were shorter than average, as opposed to taller?

- Describe yourself in five words.

- Did you date a lot before you joined Deus? How have you changed in relationships from then to now?

- What single event -- aside from, perhaps, joining Deus -- has created the most change in your life?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 pm
Maebe if Cami wanted to play dress-up would you be more interested in the sassy schoolgirl, the naughty nurse, or perhaps the crafty cop?  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 pm
Akina Tokuwa
@Maebe --

- Have you ever watched Arrested Development personally?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

@Robert

- How do you think your life would be different if you were shorter than average, as opposed to taller?

- Describe yourself in five words.

- Did you date a lot before you joined Deus? How have you changed in relationships from then to now?

- What single event -- aside from, perhaps, joining Deus -- has created the most change in your life?

User Image

-No, but my mom did. I know that's where my name came from.

-I would stay home. Without question. ((OOC: If she's ever put in this situation with Otto or Cami, I think she might actually have to reconsider this, but she'd never admit that.))

-Ha. Ahaha. Ha. No. Deus did the world a favor. And me, too.

-I think if I was shorter, I'd be like, angerier. Because I'd have to fight a lot more than I do now. People keep running away and that makes things easier, but if I had to fight every time someone pissed me off I'd be in a lot more fights!!

-AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

-I dated a whole lot before Deus. I mean, not even dating, just a lot of one night stands. I was a stupid kid and nobody was ever going to match up with the only girl I thought I was in love with. So, yeah. Things have changed a whole hell of a lot since then!

-Meeting Mimsy changed my life more than anything ever could have. Not just changed it. MADE it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:32 pm
@Robert --

Follow-up question. You and Mimsy seem so different. How is it that you came together? Was it an immediate thing, or gradual?  

Akina Tokuwa

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:32 pm
nesshime
Maebe if Cami wanted to play dress-up would you be more interested in the sassy schoolgirl, the naughty nurse, or perhaps the crafty cop?

User Image

I call sassy schoolgirl. That's mine. I'd like Cami to dress as the crafty cop. I'd love getting arrested by her. She could do a full body search.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 pm
HAY ROBERT: If you could star in one performance in any location, what/where would it be?

Would you have ever thought that you would get married 7+ times?

How many kids would you want? What would you name them? Would you ever consider starting a family off-island?

What was your favorite task on the farm? Least favorite?

What is a perfect day for you?

HAY MAEBE: why are you so awful Do you think that you will ever get over your fear of the dark?

Have you mentally ranked your Deus partners? If so, what are the rankings?

Is there anyone that you would allow to tell you what to do, or does it generally repulse you?

If you could select a specialization now, what would it be?

HAY RILEY: If you could conquer and rule either the human world or Halloween, which would you choose?  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm
Akina Tokuwa
@Robert --

Follow-up question. You and Mimsy seem so different. How is it that you came together? Was it an immediate thing, or gradual?

There ain't nothing immediate about what happened between me and Mimsy, that's for sure. It's a long and complex kinda thing but I'll try and small it down so it ain't so boring. So, it all started maybe two years ago, maybe more. I was married, and I was happy. But I got a lot in me that just never got used up, so I kind of tried to love everybody who needed it, but that's kinda dumb. Whatever, so then I meet this really uptight woman who couldn't smile for nothing and spoke a lot of big words that I didn't really understand. It was frustrating as hell, but I realized a lot later that Mimsy's fancy talk made me want to be smarter. She made me want to be better from the moment I met her, and I guess I should have realized just how important that should have been. But I didn't, and some time went on, I tried to be her friend, but it's hard when I felt so dumb.

Then this weird ******** up thing happened. There was this tear, or something, in the sky? And we got all jacked up inside of it trying to fight to fix the world, but we lost our memories inside. And because I couldn't remember who I was or anything, but I knew something was missing, I ended up falling for Mimsy in there. But she wasn't Mimsy, exactly, because she didn't remember who she was either! But I say she was Mimsy, so god damnit she was.

When we came back out and remembered who we really were, it was pretty awkward. But pretty soon I started to see who she really was, and I could tell she needed me. But I was still married, so that wasn't gonna work. So I tried to be her friend, but I couldn't help it. I fell in love with her. That made me pretty ******** low, for being in love with two women. I had to break it off with Petra, because she don't deserve that. She ain't never gonna forgive me for it, either.

But the truth was, Mimsy needs me. She couldn't understand how to love, and I had to give her my heart so she could feel the most important feeling in the world. And I didn't know it then, but I need her. She makes me the guy I wanna be. I feel complete with her, 'cause all that love inside me finally had a place to go. It took a long time to realize that for both of us, and I wish I didn't need to hurt Petra to have figured that out, but Petra made me who I am today. I can't never be regretful for her in my life. 'Cause I'm finally starting to be somebody I can be proud of.

God damn I said I was gonna try to make it small and then I went and told a twilight novel, ********!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff