Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"The last one, because he was in love." the slim man said without any hesitation, though he did seem interested in Leon's reaction. "The man he was in love with joined the army, and he wanted to be by his side."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:16 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He narrowed his eyes, pulling him closer. "Love? But Nikolai can't love. That's what he's famous for."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Again the imposter was unfazed. "Mmm, and that man was the reason he became the heartless Casanova he is today, dearie." he said and pat Leon's cheek almost tauntingly. "Tragic story, really. When they joined the war they hardly saw each other. The man was strong and fought well. Nikolai was.... slim and good for rummaging up spare ammo.
"I suppose that it was because of his uselessness and a deep will to live that Nikolai darling hid in the trenches. Oh the trenches, how he remembers them. So many dead bodies, and he hid among them so he could sneak his way out of the war. He did this.... a few weeks. Hard to imagine, yes? Hiding with frozen dead bodies. Oh, how horrid." he shivered.
"Then came a faithful day like in those darling movies that Nikolai saw his beloved. They were running to each other - so cute, if I do say so myself - and right before Nikolai could reach him, a gunner plane shot his love down." The doppelganger's expression softened for a minute. "Nikolai ran to his beloved's side and held him until his dying breath, dearie. Ever since then he lost the ability to love... and to live. That's where I come in." Quickly cheering up, the man in Nikolai's body held up his hand and smiled widely at Leon as if he told a joke rather than a story. "My name is Sloth. An absolute pleasure to meet you, darling!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon absently shook the Sin's hand, looking away. Nikolai...such an awful way to lose someone. But to allow it to ruin him? Leon knew that Maggie would have hated it if he let his pain ruin him like that. "But...but Nikolai...he seems so...light-hearted."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, it's more of a defensive mechanism now, darling." Sloth explained as he felt around his blazer for something. "He wants people to feel the same pain he's dealt with, which is why he tries so hard to get many to fall in love with him. So he can break their hearts like his was." Finally finding what he was looking for, the Sin pulled out a card from the breast pocket of his coat. He gazed at it for a second and wondered how it got there before handing it to Leon. It was the picture he nearly saw back at the forest. "Here, dearie. This is Nikolai's most prized possession." he said, knowing full well that Nikolai would let him have it when he came to. The photo showed Nikolai back before he was a Sin, his hair short and brown and his eyes shut. He was gripping his love's hand and sobbed over his body. The picture was aged, but it was preserved so well, and its image was powerful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He studied the picture, recognizing it instantly. "I've seen this! A man won a Pulitzer for it back during the war. My grandfather used to talk about it...said there was more to it than there seemed." Leon handed it back to Sloth, turning away, his strong arms folded across his chest. "I...I can't believe he never said anything, that I couldn't guess..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You can't blame him, dearie, it is his past." Sloth shrugged while sliding the picture back into his pocket, deciding to leave it in the breast pocket. Leaving it behind the crest made it seem more... valuable. "Nikolai doesn't like talking about his past, I'm not too sure why, really." Sloth observed Leon for a long time. "You know, dearie... You're a lot like him. Grigori, I mean, the man he loved." He took a step forward to observe him closer. "Yes, just like him. Strong but kindhearted." His hand rested against Leon's chest and felt his muscles, he had to bit his lip for a second. "Mmm, very strong."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon raised an eyebrow, not nervous, but definitely confused. "Um, what are you doing?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I'm not going to lie to you, dearie, it's been a dreadfully long time since I've had this body to myself. I want to use it to its full extent." the Sin purred, practically eye-humping the man before him, and he made sure to make the action quite obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I'm not interested," he said, looking away and taking a step back. "And unlike most men these days, I don't change my mind easily."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Sloth released a rather childish huff upon his rejection. "Come now, darling, I answered your questions about your darling Nikolai! The least you could do is a kiss, hmm?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Like you'll stop at a kiss," he snorted.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Would you stop me?" he replied with a cheeky grin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He said nothing, too proud to say he didn't know the answer.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Sloth took the silence as his green light and smiled broadly. "Let's find out, shall we?" he cooed and quickly broke the distance between them, pressing his long experience mouth against Leon's.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff