Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw knew she'd been a bit too harsh on Foxpaw. She hadn't meant to, but he probably knew that...she followed and trained with him and Shadepelt, but her mind was more on her own mentor than the training, and Shadepelt eventually told her to just sit and watch until they returned to the clan camp.

Moonstar's whiskers quivered in amusement. "Yes, Scarstar is rather hardheaded, isn't he? I asked because we may need a medicine cat on this journey, and I want you here in case sickness breaks out in the clan." His ears flicked and he lifted his head, hearing Shadowtail and Branchpaw outside the den. "Yes, Shadowtail, I did lose a life. I am fine now. How do you fare? Your injuries are healing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image
Shadowtail snickers. "I'm not gonna let some fight with Chaos bring me down. I am a-ok!" "YOU NEED REST!" Branchpaw ran to the Leader's den, wanting to protest. Shadowtail sighs. "I am fine, I am not going to go overboard." "Oh really? Then how come it hurt to jump down when you were like what?! 10 feet in the air?!" "Oy' Vei', it's because I landed in the wrong way." She grumbled in remorse. "Anyway, I am alright. Not 100% but enough to fare." She says that so Branchpaw wouldn't try to protest again. She then sighs softly: "Well..it's good that you're alright...I uhh....yeah. Anyway, glad we can finally stay here after a long journey. It feels nice to be here...at uhh... 'home'?"
"You still don't think of this as a home?"Shadowtail glared at her, not wanting her to think of that. She then shakes her head. "Anyway, do you need me to fetch you some prey?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar shook his head. "There's no need for you to get me anything, Shadowtail. It looks like someone brought me a mouse at some point earlier," he said, referring to the mouse Flamepaw had brought before he lost his second life. It had been left where she'd dropped it. Hm...perhaps we should delay the journey to find Skyclan, Moonstar thought. He would need Shadowtail with him to help convince Skyclan to help them. If Skyclan still existed at all. And if she was still hurt that badly..."Herbpool." The medicine cat leaned down so her ear was beside Moonstar's mouth. "You are going to Highstones tomorrow night, correct?" he asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Herbpool nodded: "Yes we are, Hopefully we can get some answers from Starclan on what we should do." Branchpaw looked up at her curiously, wondering what she was saying. But she shrugs it off and starts pushing Shadowtailo back to the medicine cat den, despite Shadowtail's rebellous attitude. When the two got back to the den, Foxpaw ran to them. "Hey you guys!" "You done with training?" "Yep! And uhh....well...Flamepaw doesn't look good...I guess. She got a bit feisty when I tried cheering her up." Shadowtail consoles him, telling him that there's nothing to worry about.

The day passes by, it was now nighttime when everyone was eating some fresh-kill, sharing tongue with friends, etc. Foxpaw stayed with Flamepaw hoping to have a small chat, Branchpaw stayed with Herbpool in the medicine cat den hoping to learn more about the servere stuff like greencough, and Shadowtail...well...she kind of stayed away from that and hung out by the river close to the camp. She didn't want to bother her friends, nor was she comfortable sharing tongues with people she did not know about. She had her paw carress the clean river, sighing a little. "I hate this....if only I was stronger."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded. "Good," he whispered. "I want to know how long Starclan will allow us to rest before this journey they're sending us on."

That night, Flamepaw was much less snappish and happier. Moonstar had called her into his den after Herbpool and Shadowtail had left. Knowing that Moonstar was all right cheered her up far better than anything else could have. Since Foxpaw had stayed with her, Flamepaw decided to get a rabbit from the freshkill pile when it came time to eat and set it in front of him to share. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier," she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 pm
ShadowStream-chan
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Foxpaw was pretty surprised once a rabbit was right in front of him. Then he looks up to see Flamepaw. "uuuh...well..it-it's alright." He then takes a bite out of the rabbit and enjoys it, but he also makes sure that Flamepaw had plenty to eat. He enjoys Flamepaw giving him company. Of course he sighs. "It's...normal I guess. I understand the grief...I think. So it's cool."

*Timeskip: Despreate!*

It has been seven days since Shadowtail and Moonstar had to deal with Chaos and get the kits back to Riverclan. Shadowtail was feeling GREAT! She was moving around, and getting fresh-kill. During her healing, she entertained herself telling tales to kits but otherwise she was glad she can move around. She was jumping on rocks, trees, obviously using the energy that had been preserved for a whole week! Branchpaw was training with Herbpool as usually while Foxpaw was dealing with dawn patrol with his mentor. Shadowtail stops at the middle of the camp as she puts down one last fresh-kill. She was feeling much better from getting out of that den, if only she can use much of that energy.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar came out from his den and took a thrush from the freshkill pile. He finished eating just as the dawn patrol returned. Once they had eaten, he leapt onto the Highrock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highrock!" he yowled. Once the clan had gathered, he spoke. "Starclan has given me a warning of coming Chaos and an order to follow. I shall be leaving the clan for an unknown amount of time to search for Skyclan and ask for their help in battling the coming chaos. While I am gone, Shadepelt shall take over as Clan Leader in my stead."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Shadowtail looked at him in shock: "Again?! Your leaving?!" Shadowtail muttered to herself as she knew this was not good if the Leader had to leave yet again. Branchpaw, along with Foxpaw came beside Shadowtail. "Is he really leaving again? After those 7 days of resting?" Foxpaw was shocked as he knew this was too much. "Well if Starclan says he has to do it, then he has to do it." Shadowtail looks away, almost like she was unsure if this should be happening. "Uhhh...Shadowtail...yoo-hoo! HEEEY!"

"Yaaagh!" Shadowtail stepped back out of surprise. "What was that for?!" "Your thinking again! Ever since you came back from getting the kits back you always been like this. Did some-" "No, nothing happened." She grumbled, she was not TELLING them anything. "Maybe some catnip-"
Oy' Vei', No I don't."
She hisses, keeping quiet since she got the feeling that Moonstar would say more. Herbpool then sat down beside him as she knew what he was gonna say...especially whom he wanted to bring with them. She looks at Shadowtail, knowing she was the one to come with him...but she knew the black she-cat was clueless. She then chuckles: "Sometimes I wonder if Moonstar really needs her just because of convincing them." She whispers to herself, almost teasing him indirectly.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"You're not going alone, are you?" Flamepaw blurted out, unable to keep herself quiet or the worry from her voice. Moonstar looked down at her and shook his head slowly. "I will take three cats with me. You, Flamepaw, because I cannot leave you in Shadepelt's care indeterminately; Shadowtail, because there may be other cats who escaped from Chaosclan and have taken refuge with Skyclan; and Branchpaw, because we may be in need of a medicine cat, and Herbpool will be staying here, as I cannot leave the clan without one. Are there any cats who wish to come with us?"

"I will!" piped up Smokepaw. The dark gray tom padded through the crowd of cats to stand beside Flamepaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Lord have mercy..." She mumbled, not by the fact that she's coming [she is actually quite... happy? about it?] but it's because someone else wants to come, and its smokepaw. Foxpaw was mostly surprised. "Man, you two have been having adventures without me! I feel left out." "Well..he said because Skyclan has refuges and I have to come in case one gets sick."

Shadowtail nods and then lets it go for now. "Once he's done, Imma ask him when we're leaving...it will be either now or tomorrow.......but anyways. It's going to be a long journey, and Foxpaw you still have to do training." Well...uhhh..." Foxpaw sighs and decides to speak up: "I.....I WANNA COME TOO!" "What you doing?!" Foxpaw stayed firm despite the fact Shadow was against the idea of him going. But Foxpaw was not gonna let them go, and become worried whenever they were coming back or not.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw, Moonstar and Smokepaw

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded. "Are there any other cats beside these two apprentices who wish to join us?" No one else spoke up. "Then it is settled. All who are joining me on this journey, go to Herbpool for travel herbs. I want to cover as much ground as we can without needing to hunt this first stretch of the journey." With that, he jumped down from the Highrock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Despite the scolding, Foxpaw never doubted his choice. He, along with Smokepaw, Flamepaw, Branchpaw, and Shadowtail went to Herbpool to get the travel herbs. "Alright Branchpaw, I need you to be very careful. This will be the first time where your on your own. I will not be able to help you once your journey starts." Branchpaw nodded, trying to be confident. Foxpaw should be the one pretty scared right now since he blurted out that he wanted to join. Herbpool then smiles: "I wish you all luck, this is going to be a long journey. Protect Moonstar from any strange beings, and trust your gut." Shadowtail nodded, being the only oldest cat [besides Moonstar] to keep them in line. She then tells them to wait here and get the herbs as she skampers off to where Moonstar was. She had a few things to ask him: "Hey....do you even know where Skyclan is?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar shook his head. "No, I don't. I'm surprised nobody spoke out against this journey. As far as they know, Skyclan is a story for kits. Thunderclan has been without their leader for long periods in the past. I worry for them, but when Starclan commands, there is nothing else I can do," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Shadowtail tipped her head as she was told he had NO idea. She was a bit concerned. He does not even know where they are?! This is a little troublesome.... She thought as Branchpaw went up to them. "Alright, we got the travel herbs, we're ready to go." With that came Foxpaw, clearly ready for the long journey ahead, he was tired of being left behind and how he was finally going to be with them. He did wonder why Smokepaw wanted to come, but he wasn't going to say anything about it since Foxpaw decided to come as well. He did also realize that Flamepaw was coming along as well. This is going to be a big group... He thought as he sat beside his two friends. "Alright then, is there a slight hint on where they would be?" "Like Herbpool says, the clan chaos owns had a few warriors whom escaped and went there as a refuge. Maybe if we ask someone on the path they took...we'll find out?"

"Seems like the only way to go..."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Smokepaw and Flamepaw joined them just as Branchpaw made her suggestion. "The stories say Skyclan lives somewhere close to Silverpelt," Smokepaw said quietly. "Maybe we should find the mountains. There have to be some near the four clans' forest. No clan would be too far away from the rest."

Moonstar listened to both suggestions and nodded. "To know what path the escaped Chaosclan warriors took, we would have to go back to Chaosclan territory. I don't want to risk that again. Not so soon. Like Smokepaw said, the stories tell of Skyclan living near Silverpelt, so perhaps we should follow the sun."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff