Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Doctor Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd
it was indeed them. But did you happen to notice that they were pregnant?

sitting across from him, Joseph smiled and looked around a bit. "It's a nice little place" he commented, setting the cane beside him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yes, when days are slow I find myself relaxing here." Rieux smiled to himself and looked up when a familiar waitress came by to take their orders; or more Mengele's, really. She, like the rest of the staff, was well aware of what Rieux wanted. Whenever he came by he would always order two slices of toast and a mug of coffee with only one cube of sugar.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd
it was indeed them. But did you happen to notice that they were pregnant?

glancing up at the waitress, Joseph smiled and quickly ordered a black coffee and fruit salad. peering out the window, he rose an eyebrow. "i thought you said the building across from here was vacant?" he murmured, noting the people moving furniture into it from a truck.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux was busy stirring cream into his coffee when he heard Mengele. "Hmm?" He looked up and turned his head to stare out the window, noticing the commotion himself. "Last time I was here it was, but that was a week ago. I suppose someone must have moved in."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux, on the other hand, seemed very disgruntled about it. "Hmph. I don't do well with neighbors." he muttered while tapping the spoon against the rim of the cup. "Just know, Mengele, that whoever this fellow is will also be bothering you for at least a week."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"i don't think its a fellow...." Joseph mumbled, noting that much of the furniture was very feminine in looks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Taking a better look, Rieux grimaced. "It matters not to me. I don't need to converse with neighbors when there's work to be done." he muttered and smiled slightly when the waitress brought him his toast with the jam at the side.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd

hearing him mention work, Joseph frowned and tossed a sugar cube at him. "No thinking about work on your week off." He huffed, giving him a rather cold look.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Pure T0rture
What's the deal? You sick, or something?

Rieux was just about to bite into his toast when the surprise sugar cube hit him on his right cheek bone. The surprise caused the young doctor to jump and therefore drop the toast onto his lap. "Dammit." he hissed under his breath not only for his clothes being ruined but for losing something to eat.
As he wiped himself off and placed the defaced toast back onto his plate, Dr. Rieux tried to make sense of what happened. His boss just tossed some food at him. That was... unexpected. Here was perhaps the cruelest and most ruthless man in all of Germany, and he was doing a childish thing. Rieux wasn't sure whether to laugh to remain startled. Out of default he merely gave his superior a bemused look. "It's hard to do so when my colleague is living with me for a year.... Oh, don't give me that look. Surely you had a few thoughts of your own." he retorted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:47 pm
Awesome nerd

"and what sorts of thoughts would those be?" Joseph asked, stirring his coffee some.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux looked a bit taken back by the question, and for some reason it brought a faint blush to his cheeks. "I... I was talking about work." He leaned forward a fraction and raised an eyebrow at the other doctor. "If you don't mind me asking... What thoughts were you thinking, Dr. Mengele?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Joseph grinned. "i don't know what you're talking about." he drawled, sipping his coffee once more

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 pm
Pure T0rture

The mahogany-haired boy raised an eyebrow at his colleague and awkwardly took a drink of his own coffee. The air between the two became very stiff and awkward, and all the while Rieux's mind was plagued with Josef was thinking and why it brought a grin to his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash