Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:38 am
Bara
After school me and Chiarīdā walked to the detention room she mumbled to me "It's all your fault..." then I started to feel bad.Then I saw Akio.I then noticed my cat ears and tail poped out the I said in my head 'crud' I covered my head with my hands.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara looking at me but then she saw Akio then I she was blushing.Baras ears and tail poped out again so I walked in front of her so no one saw her as we walked to detention.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:52 am

Josh

After school me and Lola walked down to the detention room. In the last class of the day, just to get detention, Lola stood up walked up to the board and wrote, in impermanent marker, "F--- you school!" Everyone laughed at her. Just for doing that she got to scrub the board, two weeks of detention, and three days of expulsion after she gets out of detention. We stood in front of the door to detention and I looked at her "I think you went to far when you wrote that on the bored." she just shrugged.

Lola

Josh and I sat in the front row and played table football the entire time of detention. Every time it was my turn to be the goal and his turn to flip the paper football he'd get frustrated because he'd never get a goal so i'd always win.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:11 am
Bara
I ran into the detention room "Crud we'll get more detention if we're late"I ran faster and faster,then I heard a beeping from the pendent 'I'll do 5 minutes detention'. Then I saw 2 kids inside aswell

Chiarīdā
I heard a beeping from me and Bara's pendent "Bara we'll only do 1 minute detention because we need to fight a monster again,then we have to go to Cafe Mew Mew" We both ran to detedntion.Then I saw 2 kids in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Lola

I looked at the two people who came into the detention room, it was the same two girls from yesterday. "Oh so you two got detention to? Great now the party can start!" Even I could hear the sarcasm in my voice. "How did you two get detention anyway? I bet it wasn't as bad as me..." 'Mine was the most traumatic though!" Josh said behind me. I glared at him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He looked pretty creeped out when i glared at him.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm
1 minute later
Bara
"We're gonna bail detntion we umm..... have work to do sweatdrop " The pendent started beeping like crazy 'crud' "Bye" when I got out side I went behind a tree "Mew mew Rose Metomorphasis"

Chiarīdā
Me and Bara ran out I think I teacher saw us but we didn't care I got behind another tree "Mew Mew Cheerleader Metomorphasis"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Lola

Only minutes after the two girls left did I finally realized my pendant was beeping like crazy. I thought I left this at home!! I thought. I stood up and said 'Gotta run Josh." I started to run out the door than I heard him say "Don't leave me!" I turned to look at him and I could see he was on the verge of crying.
"Calm down i'll be back okay?" I ran out of the room and jumped out a window. Transforming in midair.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:34 pm
Bara
we saw Mew Lola "about time" I said "Any way does anyone know where the monster is sweatdrop " Chiarīdā was staring at me "s..s..sorry" the I whispered to Mew Lola "She's gonna blow"

Chiarīdā
"BARA YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY!??!" I yelled at her "grrrr good for me I know the way"I started runnimg to a woods.'this is scary'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

Lola

I was about to blow my top. I had already gotten to the maximum of being ticked off today and if my top blew oh would someone be in trouble. "I swear to God..." I mumbled under my breath. I ran after her and once I was beside her I almost yelled at her "Whats your problem?!? Just because she didn't know where it was doesn't mean you have to yell at her. Either way though we could have found the monster. Don't you think it would have made a good bit a noise?? Because I can hear a s**t ton of noise from over there." I pointed beside me away from where we were headed.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:18 am
Bara
wow first person to stand up to Chiarīdā "thanks" I said to Lola "Lets go!"

Chiarīdā
I glared at Lola I carried on walking 'grrrr'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:32 am

Lola

"No problem I was already about to blow my top today so why not?" I could still hear the tiny bit off sarcasm at the end of my sentence but I didn't care. "I'll go look over there to see what I find." I pointed back to where I had been pointing earlier. I turned around to start walking but than I turned back to Chiarīdā and smirked.
"It's not nice to glare sweetheart" I turned back around and ran down to where I heard the noise

(I'm saying their names from now on okay?)

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am
(Ok)
Bara
The noise were getting louder "RACE YOU 2 TO THE MONSTER!!! WINNER GETS CHOCOLATE!!"Then I ran to the monster then I started to see the monster was in a TV station 'oh no'

Chiarīdā
oh it's on I ran as fast as I could to catch up to Bara how can she not run out of breath that quickly.I wiped the sweat of my face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 am

"WOOHOO!!" I yelled form excitement I was hopping from tree to tree without loosing a single bit of air.
...The last thing I remember I had hopped from a tree and landed on something tall and disgusting. I looked down and saw I was standing on the monsters head. I yelled down to Bara and Chiarīdā "I FOUND IT!"
Than I looked back down at the monsters and smirked.
"Lets play." My sword appeared in my hand and I twirled it and yelled "SLICE HOP!" and a bright light appeared and pushed me back, hitting the wall. "Well..." I mumbled "That back fired..."

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 am
Bara
I saw Lola "Lola are you ok!"I ran up to her "YOU MONSTER YOU CAN'T HURT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!" I yelled then.

Chiarīdā
grr leave it to Chiarīdā to deal with the monster "Ribbon Baton" a blue beam came out of the baton User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bara
ok my turn "For your evil doing we'll make you pay~nya " I grabbed my heart racket " ribbon racket blast" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
Then I noticed camares taking pictures of me,Lola and Bara "Who are you!?" one of them asked....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 am

Lola

I stood up, still dizzy from hitting the wall, and looked at them "What we are...is none of your business!" I told them. I looked and sounded drunk because I couldn't stand up right and there were random pauses in between every couple of words.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:02 am
Chiarīdā
"We're umm.... we're super heros with animal DNA cat_smile " I sounded like I didn't know who we we're I ran off.

Bara
"We're Tokyo Crystal Mew Mew"I tried to announce bravely. "Will you protect us!" they asked I walked backwards and ran off carrying Lola with me.

Ryou
"YOUR LATE FOR WORK!!!" I tossed the uniforms at them "BARA WHY DID YOU MAKE UP A NAME FOR THE TEAM!" she shouted back "I HAD TO THINK QUICKLY!!" the she stormed into the girls bathroom to get changed.

Chiarīdā
"Wow who knew she could get so angry" I then went to get changed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff